What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

First you need to read the terms and conditions of the forum.
With the forum, you can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and you can earn money after publishing 100 posts, as you will be paid for every 20 posts and a maximum of 50 reviews per day.

On 20/2/2020 at 4:03, Awais Sarwar said:

¡Soy nuevo aquí! 

esto que todo el mundo necesita saber, soy nuevo y ¿por dónde empezar? 

Como es una nueva plataforma para todos y también hay límites, quiero gente,   nuevos Commers Para elegir  solo la opción en la que están interesados, yo te beneficiaré, harás lo que quieras hacer, para que mever aburrirse

¿Qué puedes elegir? 

Motivación 

CONOCIMIENTO 

ENSEÑANDO 

Cualquier otra cosa que le convenga ... !!!

Y lo que puedes hacer es seguir publicando ... ¡¡¡y esperar hasta que se alcance el límite y estés listo para empezar ... !!!

gracias por leer...!!!

Also go through the rules of the forum so that new ones would avoid having to go through deletions of topics or comments and this is very sad when it happens, but how important that it motivates new ones like us to follow in this great platform, we only have to learn much more and teach much more.

As a newbie begin with the section of about forum,know more on the rules guiding the platform.seek for knowledge and be informative.dont enter section you can't answer questions or create useless topics.know more on cryptocurrencies and ask the more experienced members in the platform for guidance.

• +1 1

Firstly you are welcome to the system .

Congratulations for joining crypto .

What you need to know in the forum

Firstly you need to know the rules and regulations guiding the group.

Secondly you need to go through the post of the expert in the platform

I think that the forum topics are so many, varied and rich in information, and you cannot be bored or confused

As new members make sure you first read the guidelines of the forum to avoid silly mistakes then you do your first free 100 before you start earning

welcome here on this best forum Cryptotalk and Yobit website exchange, then of course what you will to do first, you need to learn the rules of this forum and also you need to chat the Crptotalk.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Hello dear friend welcome to this forum and also congrats to join this wonderful platform for all aspects which you want to get from this forum. First of all you have to complete hundred posts and then the payment will start. You will learn and earn more and more at this forum. So continue to work here best of luck.

We can learn a lot from this forum. First you have to post 100 in this forum. Then you can post 20 every day. But if your posts are not acceptable, you can post more. As long as your 20 are not correct.  You can post more, but you will have to write 20.

First you have to take a good look at the posts in this forum, how others post, then first you will post 100, you will not get any money for it, then you will post 20.

• +1 1

Do what I did as a newbie.  I followed the all forum rules. I spent whole day to read all pinned posts. I contacted moderators to clear confusions. Glad forum moderators  are very nice & polite people. I thank them. Do Sth like this friend if you're also newbie in CTT forum. 

On 20/2/2020 at 4:03, Awais Sarwar said:

¡Soy nuevo aquí! 

esto que todo el mundo necesita saber, soy nuevo y ¿por dónde empezar? 

Como es una nueva plataforma para todos y también hay límites, quiero gente,   nuevos Commers Para elegir  solo la opción en la que están interesados, yo te beneficiaré, harás lo que quieras hacer, para que mever aburrirse

¿Qué puedes elegir? 

Motivación 

CONOCIMIENTO 

ENSEÑANDO 

Cualquier otra cosa que le convenga ... !!!

Y lo que puedes hacer es seguir publicando ... ¡¡¡y esperar hasta que se alcance el límite y estés listo para comenzar ... !!!

gracias por leer...!!!

Exactly everything is valid, and the important thing is to try to help us motivate others not to give up and have the desire to move on and learn as much as possible from the forum and if possible also teach as much as possible.

On 2/20/2020 at 4:04 PM, Sajjad Hossain said:

Welcome to CryptoTalk Forum This forum is very easy to earn here by posting and commenting I found it easy to get loved ones. It is a very interesting thing to think about new topics here and try to discover myself new and follow the rules of the forum.  And see all the guidelines on how you work. Work with the right rules  Good luck to arjana.

first you read rules guide lines take help from members, make 100 comments first which have some meaning full ideas information, must have valuable posts for members take advantage from posts,comments must be in 100 words  follow the rules if you are new here dont make multiple accounts in one ip address other wise you will be banned

Yes you are right. If you are the new it is in the forum. Then don't worry make a knowledgeable post and earn bitcoin. Even you should read the daily basis it will make you a good trader and knowledgeable.

• +1 1

The fact that you are new to what you do.  Before you work here you need to know a lot about the subject and what you need to understand so you can work well here and if you have patience for work you can work well then you can work well because it takes patience to work here if you have patience  I hope you can work, you have to acquire the knowledge you have and you have to know something good, you have to do a lot of things on this subject, then you can't work well, I hope you have the support of those who have support in your work, then you can work well.  And understand a lot of ideas at work

As beginners, we have to understand the rules and principles of this forum and work to adhere to its terms and our contributions are meaningful and valuable so that we can reach the goal of 100 participation and then be able to earn well and achieve our goals in investment operations

I want to like posting  about knowledge  and teaching .  It gives me much pleasure.  Because  knowledge  is  main for any kinds of work. So we should widen our knowledge  when we get chance. Crypto  helps us to widen our knowledge.First post 100 is free, then you will get  10 talktoken  for every post.

• +4 1

This platform is the best here you can find everything you need to know about Cryptocurrencies, you get good profits, first you have to publish 100 publications for free and then you will start paying 20 publications per day plus 1 token talk for each reaction you give to other users maximum 50 per day and 10 token talk for each post maximum 20 post per day 

On 2/20/2020 at 9:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

You are welcome to this prestigious family, I also want to congratulate you for taking this bold steps by joining this platform. The first thing to do is reading and understanding the rules, because without this rules nothing will work here smoothly. So if you really want to earn, learn and learn from other people experience you need to understand the rules and regulations... Thank you.

• +5 1

The truth is that always reading the rules is the main thing because we must avoid making the fewest mistakes we can to avoid deleting our comments and checking the oldest posts to avoid commenting on repeated posts.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

For of all welcome to the forum but as a new member make sure you complete your 100 post to enable you to start earning

• +5 1

Yes my friend i will prefer to go for knowledge because am a person that likes to have a wide knowledge we all know how important it is to gain knowledge that's why I go for it

• +5 1

Hello I'm a newbie here and I will suggest all the new members to read atleast one time carefully rules and then clear your all doubts by asking to seniors and then start first 100 free posts to start your earning but don't copy paste use ur ideas 

• +5 1