Beware Of The Fake Miners - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
urockradio

Beware Of The Fake Miners

Yes I am also agree with your argument. There are lots of fake minners . They tried to hack your money but Be ware . But some  Minners are true . They want to able you . So keep diffrence between fake and true Miners

• +1 1

Thanks Dear for sending good information because I am a new user on this app and it will give me a lot of benefits. This is a very good information. Because nowadays there is a lot of fake miners on the internet. 

• +3 1

We should be careful about these fake mining sites . In addition to ,we should not trust people who tell us about mining on behalf of us . They give you such a good offer which you can't reject and when you start working with them they use you and dump you. So you have to keep difference between fake and true miners .

• +1 1

To find a good cloud mining company, you have to spend some time search the internet. Use Google, ask questions, ask for proof of payment, etc. You can use the site - crypto compare - Google it, to find reliable cloud mining companies. Im mining with Genesis Mining & ECOS. Ive been making great profits in the last 2 months or so.

My web page offering different ways to earn money; Air Drops, Captchas, Cryptos, Scams, etc.

https://www.emoneyspace.com/esteban2

Join ECOS platform and get 0.1 TH to your account! Use link: https://cp.ecos.am/

Use Referral / Affiliate Link For Discount - q9vrX1WC

I hope I knew about this fake etiquette before, because I don't even know if he's normal. After all, they all have very good conditions for mining and provide benefits, bonuses to each of their miners. For example, do not use Kampata Minor.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot for your kind information. Actually there is a lot of fake people. 

• +1 1

Posted (edited)

From what I've read so far about cloud mining is that it is high risk and that eventually they will run with the investors money. There might be some similar projects long running now, but they won't pay good returns and still they can always exit scam and not refund any investor. This kind of mining is to be avoided.

Edited by teebasas
  • +1 2

There are a lot of fake apps that are a waste of time and are not guaranteed, so we must be careful with regard to the money field because we could suffer large losses if we hurry.

• +2 1

Of course we should all be aware and also we need to be more careful when it comes to money management or anything related to money. Because if we don't take care of it, it can be a big loss for us. 

• +1 1

I always try to avoid such sites because no one can benefit from them, as they are fraudulent sites and most of their victims are beginners who do not have sufficient experience with such, so your participation will save a lot of those who do not have enough experience with that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have seen a lot of websites who claim to be mining a kind of new coming crypto currency, you should know by now that there are fake miners out there, because of the websites you visit for mining,or better still make your own research.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Temporarily, I don't believe in cloud-mining, because there is no guarantee that we will receive a reward for our investment. Many of the same sites disappeared when making huge sums in a short time.
Even when I bought a new miners to mine, I am also afraid that I bought a poor quality device or contained a virus to steal my account/wallet 😞

• +2 1

️️ Bitcoin blockchain – digital Gold 

🔵 IOTA tangle – better than blockchain 🔵

📊 My Trading & Holding strategy 📊

I think that the majority of the people who have a negative opinion about cloud mining, dont have a clue what they are talking about. They are just repeating others opinions without any real personal experience. Then the next person comes along, sees a negative post about cloud mining & just repeats the lie.

Are there scam mining companies ?¿?¿ Yes there are. But that doesnt mean all cloud mining sites are scams. Do yourself a favor & Google - Crypto Compare - and see all the legit mining sites that exist. Ive been mining with Genesis for over 4 yrs with no problem. Im now mining with ECO & its VERY profitable. Then you have Nice Hash which has a great reputation for being legit.

My web page offering different ways to earn money; Air Drops, Captchas, Cryptos, Scams, etc.

https://www.emoneyspace.com/esteban2

Join ECOS platform and get 0.1 TH to your account! Use link: https://cp.ecos.am/

Use Referral / Affiliate Link For Discount - q9vrX1WC

The easiest way to find fake mining sites is if they are bombarded with ads. I can see it from a mile away, click here if you want a bigger.......laptop lol.  No, but seriously I've been burned by so many fake sites it's ridiculous. I wish they would tell you upfront that they are scammers. That would save me so much time. I've been thinking about starting my own mining site, just so I know I won't be scammed. 

Yes in the world 25 percent people work with crypto. And in this percentage haff of the people who not known how to work on mining. They use fake mining at the end they not withdraw our amount and they waste our tym.

I have heard about a lot of cloud mining sites that often hide behind them fake miners who give you false promises about the profits you will get from investing in their sites and often end up exposing the fraud and losing your money.

Yes you are right that almost cloud mining is scammer and difficult to withdraw. I think so its just like a virus if enter into your key then it may be lose of income. So be careful.