Telegram scammers! - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Yes, members are surrounded by fraudsters who resort to stealing and lying instead of the hard work that provides them with experience and culture.
I hope that I do not fall at the mercy of referrals nor do I come across them because I am still ignorant of many ideas, but I seek to reach because I have an open and clean mind 😍

We all know that telegram has a lot of scammers and we might not be able to distinguish between those that are legit and those that are scams. So you have to be very careful if you want to make use of telegram.

Don't trust those fake handsome rewards they promise, Scammers are very smart which make them have many techniques they use to cheat less experience people in cryptowold and for that reason we all need to be vigilant and make good research before joining any project to avoid losing.

Previously, I have also scam with telegram bot nearly six months back I encounter this scam, one telegram bot maybe mining bot I join and they gives good quantity of bitcoins to invest so also invest 10$ dollars but when I reach minimum amount and try to withdrewal my funds, but they can't give my funds and my investment also then they block this bot then I realized I got scam. so request all don't believe in telegram bots.

Thank you for sharing this important post. Because as a new member we should be careful about them. Most of the time scammers are target for the new members and dragged them with tempting offer.

Most of the telegram offers are scam. So we should be careful about scam.

hello friend you are right in there are a number of scammers are here on the to talk and the telegram actually every platform is include number of scammers they get our personal information and get our everything our accounts and money so we should we avoid from them and get apply security on our account in that we will be protect from them

• +4 1

Hello mate yes telegram is full of scammers because most of my friends have told me that they have been scammed in telegram and also I should not believe anyone there.

My friend, I am sorry for what happened with you and the loss of your work due to fraudsters, and unfortunately also that fraudsters are united in all sites and they are completely ready to defraud anyone, Therefore, you must remain careful and do not share any personal information or information about your account to any stranger،

You are right because the field of the Internet is wide and large and there are many fraudsters whose main goal is to steal our personal accounts and our money through links or sites that ask us to log in for large profits, so we must be more careful and avoid responding to such anonymous messages.

• +2 1

Hello mate. Very thanks to you sharing this very relevant and informative information to this forum. Nowadays there are many scammers are growing in variety platforms. Especially on telegram. By coming by bots. 

Thank you. We have to be wary of fraudsters and take precautions from them, especially since they are communicating with the person. Since some time ago someone contacted me on Telegram and asked me for a hundred dollars to return it to me the next day 150 dollars. Immediately I sensed about the fraud and theft  I was smarter than him. I asked him to give me a hundred dollars and I would return it to him two hundred dollars. Then he did not reply to me and he banned me. I wish the best for all.

there's a lot of areas in others sites or apps like telegram being scam by others users but if ever you will be more observant and be more secured you will not be hack or scam by people who's have intention to get stole your accounts.. never click to those untrusted sites and links..be wiser to the sites you browsing..

Very usefull and informative piece of writing you shared here.I am feelin sorry for you that you scammed.everyone decieves others by showing himself a good friend.

I believe that most of these bots are fake and they make false promises to you and when you have a balance, they ask you to deposit before the withdrawal.

My dear, in general, to stay away as much as possible from fraudsters, the matter is simple, do not enter into any random loudness, no matter the degree of temptation in it, so after this we have to operate our brain well. This spam is important if the source is unknown, this means that the fraudster is close to stealing your money if you give it  Importance of that, stay away from spam, thank you very much

• +3 1

Previously I have also scam with telegram bot nearly six months back I encounter this scam, one telegram bot maybe mining bot I join and they gives good quantity of bitcoins to invest so also invest 10$ dollars but when I reach minimum amount and try to withdrewal my funds, but they can't give my funds and my investment also then they block this bot then I realized I got scam. so request all don't believe in telegram bots.

The whole of the responsibility was the developer of that app. The telegram developer never do strictly observations to make it safe. However many of the user of telegram are spamers. That way it the main reason for telegram that today most of the users or social media is leaving this platform. If you want to spam then you are also welcome to telegram.

Thanks for the word of advice there so helpful to beginners in crypto even me I have faced so many telegram scamers be it a bot or person and they scamed me a lot its for this reason I would like to also advice somebody there to stay alert of telegram scamers,never trust them even when they show you proof of payment cause that's just a trick they use to lure people.. stay alert.

• +3 1

Telegram has now become apps for scammers, I have tried to earn from them sometimes, but every time they fooled me, but without the status of earning, Telegram is a very good way to communicate.

I agree with you, there are a lot of scammers who are trying to trap people who do not know much about cryptocurrencies or ways to obtain them and promise them a lot of money and steal them.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am new on cryptotalk and don't know regarding telegram scamers if any one is know about scamers please tell me a complete detail that what is a telegram scamers. 

I'm a new member here and thank you so much for such a great ful knowledge about scammers in telegram but there are bots also who give you small profits and take a large amount my friend got stuck in bot my friend tell me whole accident.

There are many telegram by scammers. So, we want to always be careful. We never want to share our personal information with this kinds of telegrams.We want to always protect our personal information like our password for secure our account. @Bahaa Alden Assi @danny26 well explain.

We must beware of fraudulent people who steal our tiredness and focus on us, do not deal with strangers and do not enter unreliable sites, this forum is a security in which there is no fraud, but rather a base to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies.