Telegram scammers! - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

On 2/18/2020 at 11:02 AM, Whited35 said:

There are so many fake bots promising to give you a handsome airdrop rewards. Simply, do not trust them. There are the huge rewards which is not gonna pay to you. Later they ask you to deposit ether or BTC in their wallet address to claim your rewards. This is the common symptoms.

Thanks a lot respected dear💕. You are saying right💯✔. There are scammers in huge numbers in the telegram. They offers us good looking rewards anfmd try to trap us.

But as you giude us and some other seniors helped us too avoids these types of bots and pay heed to our actual work. Thanks again for your kind informations about the scammers.

@Shehzad64, @Shehzad12

Yes I have encountered a lot of scammers. Also, I would like to note that most of those who offer help without asking for it are fraudulent and will take your personal account. You have to beware of them. Also, I saw a lot of scammers in the games and mobile apps section

• +3 1

Thanks for your warning.I'm new i'll be careful. We need to beware of fraudsters. Telegram is one of the most popular places where people are deceived. Don't listen them and never forget that they are scammers.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Majority of these telegram advertisers are actuall scam. Especially those that will promise to double your money within a very short period of time. They will ask you to deposit your money and once you do that, they will not give you any profit or even your money back. We all need to be very careful not to fall victims like most of our friends

Your words may be correct when we are dealing with unknown people, but if the person on the Telegram is your friend that you trust, then nothing like this will happen and your account will be safe.

You can use it anyway. It is an unbelievable application. It is just that the service is being exploited by so many scammers.

Before they can even become more inviting, you just have to block those who try to scam you. You will be offered comforting words and it will be intriguing, but that's how they're going to start it.

7 hours ago, Ab.kalyar said:

Thanks a lot respected dear💕. You are saying right💯✔. There are scammers in huge numbers in the telegram. They offers us good looking rewards anfmd try to trap us.

Just looking good reward but fake 😁! Suppose a new project may promise to offer you an airdrop of $30 worth of tokens but neither such tokens will be listed on exchange nor they offer such rewards to the users. Common sentiments of most of the users nowadays is, they wish to get paid from airdrop, free money is welcomed or not? So scammers have understood this common sentiment to cheat so many people. 

My dear good point for about telegram scammer. I'm do not trust telegram platform because this a scam forum. I request you do not prefer and trust telegram because this a scam platform and scam our identity.

• +4 1

Telegram is fraudsters' favorite destination, where they package attention-grabbing offer, and send tempting links if anyone falls into their holes, you can find your self-finish, that's why many experts advise us not to work in any unsafe links.

Hello my mate. Thanks for the information. I am getting  messages in telegram like that. I  reading your comment I understood the importance of your message. From now on I will be carefully regarding this.

Hello my mate. Thanks for the information. I am getting  messages in telegram like that. I  reading your comment I understood the importance of your message. From now on I will be carefully regarding this.

I would say who faced this scandal with a telegram bot about six months ago, a telegram bot is probably a mining bot I join and they give a good amount of bitcoin so can invest 10 but when I reach the minimum amount and withdraw my funds  I try but they can't even pay my funds and my investment then they block this bot I realize I have been scammed.  So please don't believe the telegram bots. Scammers are full chat.  When someone suddenly sends you a message and offers you some services or joins a given signal or some project and they start asking for money, well, just block them and report.  You should not trust any stranger, and the telegram is full of scandals.  Always keep your eyes wide open when using telegrams.

That's very nice talk mate. If anyone offer you big don't go for it, like telegram they also using website too. Before start to work or spend time there just ask to the senior members or expertise. Go for reputed sites and bot, otherwise you will be a victim of their sacm. Be aware guys. 

Yes dear in this field are very much you have to be careful no one enters random links if sites and so on we should be careful of these and do not trust anyone and the application telegram and other applications and thank you

One of the most important things that must be learned here at the beginning of work in the crypto field is to beware of fraud, as no person can earn you double profits in exchange for taking your money, you know that there is no free profit method and here comes the role of fraudsters

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. As someone who is relatively new in this field it's important for me to be aware of such scams or deceives. I use Telegram on a regular basis and for work as well. So this is a great PSA in my opinion.

Telegram campaigns to the best of my experience, faces much threat of scammers than any other campaigns, this is my 3 years in crypto world. But I have never make a good amount of coins from telegram. How ever I have made enough amounts of coins in the remaining campaigns

Telegram is full of scammers lately. I'm instantly blocking anyone that starts a conversation without any reason. Admins in groups are always asking for their members to pm them first in order to avoid any suspicious activities. It is really annoying having to block every day five to ten new scam accounts. These scammers seriously deserve to rot in prison.

Friend thanks for sharing your valiable information with us this kind of information is really helpful for new member like us.After joining cryptotalk i didn't face this kind of problem but that doesn't mine it will not happened in the future . We should always avoided this kind of think or research more before investing on those sites.

I also know about him on telegram is full of scammers. If someone said he give you money or anything else and click on this link or follow the rules. Then never will do this thing because they can hack your account and get away all thing.

Wow man, I simply these days cross that assault from an unknown telegram user, who attempted to rip-off me in a which he despatched me a hyperlink to enroll in a web website online, so I joined it and he despatched 0.7btc for me to withdraw however it wanted me to pay and outside prices to obtain it. And when I looked for the web website online online, it became now no longer even real

Thank you so much dear for. This useful information I don't use telegram yet so I don't know much things about telegram but as we all know that the scammers are present everywhere we should need to be careful from them

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing  information you have provided so much.  From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam.  Because of that, I don't use telegrams.telegram is not trusted channel .your post is very useful and important .

there are many scammers who tell others to send them money so that they can multiply them by 2 fold or 3 folds. & so on they showpiece themselves in such a way that others get attracted towards them& beyond this they also try to get hold of our account details as well.

Thank you for shareing the information .i recsntly join a telegram .Telegram has a lot of scam .telegram is batter for video cat here.Telegram scamer are dangerous i do not believe on this app.it was exposed to a lot of fake .

We sholud be carefully when usig a telegram .

Be carefull...

Good luck....!!

There are many people with evil souls not only on telegram but also on many other sites. You have to be careful in this era of social media. There are many people on telegram which are fraud and making us fool.