Atomic wallet in app store and ply store - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RawanSaeed

Atomic wallet in app store and ply store

Yes ofcourse it is good one of the wallet because i have already installed in my mobile phone but i cannot use a lot.i have many opinion for this wallet app. My second choice is atomic wallet.my first choice is blockchain wallet.

Be careful there are many fake wallet apps that are out there, so if you could also accompany such topics with a proof to show that the wallet works and maybe even a screenshot of the user interface of the wallet and your experience with it i think that many more people will be inclined too make use of the wallet.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think there are many wallet applications for storing cryptocurrencies.  In fact nuclear wallet is one of the applications.  We can easily install it from Google Play Store.  Actually it is not a very popular app but I think it is a very safe and secure wallet.  It has phone and PC options.  Many people use this application.

I don't think so but if this happened really then it would be a great step for both because playstore is used almost in every phone now a days

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

not only atomic but there are also many good wallets in app store like trust wallet but i recommend not downloading anything from app/play store directly in case you want to download a wallet , you can open the official site and from there they can lead you from a link to the official app if it's available to download from the store 

i'm saying that because recently there are many fake wallets appear in the stores and people losing their money there

• +3 1

I have been using an Atomic wallet for a long time. It is a program designed to be a secure and crypto wallet that features an integrated automatic swap system. And it has been designed with a simple enough mechanism that anyone can use and understand it.

Atomic wallet is the best wallet. You can easily find atomic wallet app from play store. I personally use this wallet . I have atomic wallet app in my mobile. I think it is trusted wallet. I suggest you to use it.

This is a very good wallet in which we can save money and keep it. There are very secure wallet with very good security. I have put it on standby myself and that is why i can say all this. 

I haven't listen to that wallet before but after knowing about that i hve search about that and i have come to know they are also giving some gifts like airpods. So it is very good

I don't know any thing about atomic wallet. Can some please explain to me about this wallet. Becauseb I am searching for good wallet where I can save my BTC for long time without fear of losing them. 

This is a wallet, it is ideal one and you could shop your cash in it, I actually have a few right reviews on it, and it's far giving the capacity to acquire airdrops too with the aid of using offering an ERC20 address, I even have it now on my phone, however I am now no longer the use of it a lot, however I suppose it will likely be my next wallet

Atomic Wallet is a universal, fully decentralized, multi-currency, and convenient app with a simple interface that ...

Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices.

Aromatic wallet  is the best wallet.Many peoples of different countries using this and  taking its benefits.In my opinion it is best for you. Because mostly peoples preferr those wallet which is easy to use and aromatic.I also preferr atomatic wallet.I recommend to you in your life and enjoy its benefits.

Atomic wallet is a good wallet that is designed beautifully and has many features which cover security, decentralization, anonymity, multi-currency support, atomic swaps, in-wallet exchanges it offers airdrops.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes i have came across this New wallet It is really good .You can store your coin and can use them anytime ...It is totally secure and i really appreciate the efforts they do for this wallet to make it secure

Atomic wallet is a best wallet Because a lot of people like me use it and believe in it and keep their crypto currency in it.This walletb is also great but the play store is also good.The Play Store helps us a lot in our studies because if we need any book, we can install something from the Play Store that is very useful for us.Both are beneficial to us.

Atomic wallet is considered a good wallet as it has many facilities like you can easily trade and one thing main u can get airdrops if you the erc20 address. Still it's your own choice

Now a days a new wallet is introduced on play store that is Atomic wallet ...It is a good wallet you can save your coins and its not a scam its safe one to use 

In short atomic wallet is like all-in-one cryptocurrency solution. It has covers all the features that someone looks for like security, anonymity, decentralized and support a wide range of currencies. Everything is user encrypted

Thank you my friend for shearing this wallet. There are a lot of good wallet. I used this wallet in an aerial launch but it never paid me, which i did not want to use it anymore because i feel that it is not serious because of listing airdrops, scams and not legitimate. 

Atomic wallets is a good wallet, its easy to use or we can store coin any time, or we can easy to convert it in any pasa, so its better choice for any things.