Atomic wallet in app store and ply store - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RawanSaeed

Atomic wallet in app store and ply store

On 5/19/2020 at 7:00 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Atomic wallet is one of the best wallet you can find on any app store.

I've been using it and I like it.it has options like airdrops, staking, referral and many more.it also has it's own coin.i would recommend everyone using it.

I will not support this, you can not use the wallet to sign an address, it support only legacy type of wallet which means it can not support bech32 address. As for the security, the wallet is still good as no record of hack yet. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/2/2020 at 7:22 AM, Honny143 said:

Well mate you can't give proper information about this Atomic wallet, because I never use this wallet before but I heard this wallet so many times in our forum, but I need some more information to use this wallet because present we need safe and secure wallet.

The wallet is good but not that good for the professionals, the wallets may be had to recover on another wallet, if you want to use only atomic wallet even during recovery, you may like it. But not a good idea do someone like me. 

• +1 1

Atomic wallet is one of the best wallet i have ever used and i am using Atomic wallet these days personally too. And the best feature is you can get upto 20% on staking AWC which is the official coin of the wallet. And referal program is also there as AirDrop but it's off temporarily only. And it supports Erc20 tokens too. So you can use wallet without any concerns.

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

17.02.2020 года в 17:35 Равансаид сказал::

Atomic wallet-это очень хороший кошелек в этом новом приложении

зарегистрируйтесь и загрузите приложение nooow

Часто стали писать про этот кошелек, чем от так хорош и отличается от большинства кошельков? Я например использую Trust Wallet

I remember Atomic had very good ref system after they just started, but after I invited 50 friends they changed rules and I got nothing so I don't believe the wallet anymore and don't recommend you

Atomic app is an app that has many good reputations and i think its among the top 10 best crypto apps because i have use it before and it has many users. You can try this wallet by downloading it from playstore, your coins will be safe just like in other wallets.

I have never used this wallet, but I heard a lot of good and bad reviews about it.  The good ones were the lucrative airdrop and the ease of use.  Bad ones in the collection of personal information, the problem of deposits and withdrawals.  I can't really recommend this wallet, but it's worth a try

Atomic wallet is one of my favorite wallets, I have it installed in my computer and they make airdrops for all their users at different times, the truth is that I like it a lot because it also has a large amount of cryptocurrencies :classic_wink:

Edited by Orientrader

An excellent and convenient wallet.  I have been using it recently, but so far I have not noticed any critical errors or shortcomings.  updates come stably and everything is fine

You can also try. But what are the benefits of this wallet? Does he have a large community or is it a startup? How good is the protection system in it?

Atomic wallet is beautiful and with a simple interface, but unfortunately, large fees are charged when exchanging between currencies or even when sending them to another wallet

Your marketing campaign is not persuasive at all haha😃. Try something better, because atomic wallet seems very risky and unstable. When i used it once, i had to wait 2 days to get me transaction completed...

Where is proofs, where is reviews, man, it doesnt work like that, according to my point of view, its kinda scam, or... idk 😄

On 17.02.2020 at 17:35, RawanSaeed said:

Atomic wallet is a very good wallet in this new apps 

I have been using this wallet for a while.  I'm not a very experienced user, but a beginner's eyes fell on this system.  After reading some articles and recommendations.  I want to say that I did not notice any shortcomings or critical problems.  So far, everything is fine.  And then you need to look.  To meet all the requirements.  But I think the main thing is protection

atomic wallet is one of the best digital wallets that contains a lot of different digital currencies as it contains many features and this wallet is very safe and we do not forget that it has a digital currency that is accustomed to decentralization and it also contains stake service that gives passive income

Atomic app is an app that has many good reputations and i think its among the top 10 best crypto apps because i have use it before and it has many users. You can try this wallet by downloading it from playstore, your coins will be safe just like in other wallets... So don't worry about anything.

Atomic is a very good wallet because you have a simplicity to use and also has positive security against other wallets today, and the best thing is that it stores a large amount of coins that you can use very easily.

• +1 1

Atomic Wallet is the best I have ever used. I am always tempted to go through my Crypto currency portfolio every now and then because of it various functions and features. So I recommend this wallet.

• +1 1

I've heard about this app, but couldn't launch it. I've written to the support service where they could solve my problem, thanks a lot. But nevertheless, I can't recommend this app. 

There are really a very large number of wallets on the Internet, as well as wallets for different devices. You need to be very careful with n wallets, especially applications. Ideally, watch the source code of the application to make sure everything is fine.

An atomic application is an application that contains a large number of not bad reputations, and I believe that it actually enters the top 10 best cryptographic devices, due to the fact that I actually used it before, and it has a large number of users. You will be able to try this portmone by loading it from the playstore, your coins will become protected, as in other wallets.