YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 29 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

Teah i am aware of that. Bitcoin withdraw fee is high not only in yobit bul also in other platform. It is huge. So everybody convert it into other currency and sell it . I also do the same to avoid btc withdraw fee. I do transaction with ltc . Ltc withdraw fee is too low. So try another currency. 

• +1 1

Hii friends Yobit is contributing a great deal to the development and spread of cryptographic forms of money around the globe. This mission is appraised 10, and it will definitely contact numerous individuals and hence help in the development of the market and the grip of an ever increasing number of individuals. Congrats and great presents on all !

Obviously, if you withdraw your money in bitcoin, of course, the transaction fee on most other exchanges will be such a high value. However, if you withdraw as Dogecoin, a much lower transaction fee will be charged.

Bitcoin withdrawal fees are high, given that the bitcoin price is high, but you can avoid these high fees by exchanging bitcoin currencies with other currencies such as ethereum or litecoin and then withdrawing them to your portfolio with a low transfer fee.

Yes i agred that yobit fee is really high but it is high if you withdraw Bitcoins direcly from yobit. I suggest you to convert your btc into litecoin or ethereum as they have less fee. Then you can easily withdraw you money sith minimum charges.

When you transfer your bitcoin earning into main bitcoin wallet then you can make  any trade yobit exchange charge some fees. It is not a big problem every cryptocurrency exchange fees when you place order. The most important thing is when you withdraw cryptocurrency then different cryptocurrencies have high transaction fees like bitcoin and ethereum. Convert your cryptocurrency on those coins which have low withdrawa fees

You are right that btc withdrawal fee is very high at yobit but i have a solution of this problem if you want pay low withdrawal fee of btc than convert btc into ltc because ltc has very low Withdrawal fee.

Withdraw your money with the help of yobit. Yobit is the safe exchange site from where you can keep your money safe and you can feel relaxed with that. Thanks 

Well i don't think so that yobit charges high fees even i did many transactions but i didn't get high fee problem on yobit. 

I do not agree with this statement. Because yobit withdraw fee is low. It is the best and advantage of all.  There is no difficulty in transacting here.  So this is the best.

Well now a days yes you are right yobit charging high fee now a days. So now use binance, because it is working very helpful or beneficial for us thank you.

File am no longer privy to yobit take fess is usually advanced as I had not probably receive first of all soak up that boards nonetheless I had placed into use tap crypto only for different sorts of web sites to make certain you're taking the software more charges is generally terrible in conjunction with being effective in my role.

To avoid high fees, sell talk currency for btc and buy ltc currency for btc. I am like this and this method is very convenient for me. If you do not prefer it, search more about everything related to this topic and try to find a suitable solution for you.

The fact is that the fees for withdrawal and remittance from the yacht are higher for base currencies in encryption, which affects the currency transfer function.So if you use BTC for their high price, you will get higher interest if you use bitcoin, you know that the withdrawal or transfer rate will be lower.

@CryptoZombie

this is normal.. BTC and ETH have high withdrawal fees, but you don't have to make the withdrawal directly.

Exchange what you have to LTC or XRP or any other coin that have a low fees and then withdraw your money to your wallet.

Hi dear, your question is interesting about the withdraw fee of yobit account. In this platforum you can withdraw directly to perfect money and payeer wallet. Smallest fee of the withdraw is 1 percentage. It is low.

• +5 1

Dear friend ! Yobit is one of the exchanges that charges the lowest fees per transaction. I would love to know how trading on yobit is more profitable than some exchange .

Dear friends .Yobit's btc withdrawal fee was sky- high, higher than most other exchanges .In Yobit, Bitcoin withdraw fee are high 0.0012! depends on the withdrawal amount, is true if it's less than $100 .

Brother I Think That Its BTC Withdrawl Is High But LTC Withdrawl Fee Is Low So Try To Withdraw Your Money In LTC. Firstly Convert Your BTC Into LTC In Trade Option Then Withdraw Your LTC To Your Wallet Adrress. 

But I think Other Wallets And Exchangers Have Low Withdrawl Fee So Most Of People Use Other wallets. 

@Sara Khan @aroobrafiq 

Of course it is true that BTC withdrawal fee is very high in Yobit but if I can solve this problem then if you want to pay less withdrawal fee than converting BTC to LTC because LTC seems to have very low withdrawal fee.

Wow thanks for your comment because i was thinking BTc was the best not knowing  eth. Is more cheaper will look into when planning on withdrawing again.  Thanks guys..  Pleas let's drop more comments base on your experience 

Between others exchange indeed yobit is very high. But we kno that many people still trade on yobit and never mind with the fee. I really always used DOGE to withdraw funds, but after reading this thread i understand that there are really a lot of additional options for withdrawing funds with a minimum commission. It looks like a gulde.

will pay a very low charge. This is probably 100 percent or something. You do not have the right to become a member of this communityIf you pay 0.0012 BTC for withdrawal costs, then you are just stupid and you have no right to be in this community. 

We can sell in the form of tron , the fee only 10 Tron or can through Waves only 0.002 waves. But I myself have never tried to pull through waves and tron so I don't know whether the withdrawal process is fast or slow.

At the moment, 1 BTC = 50K USD, 0.0012 BTC = 60 USD is quite expensive.
However, as far as I learn, the withdraw fee on Yobit is only 0.0005 BTC = 25 USD. You can learn more here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchange/yobit

Whatever the price, they are huge compared to the 200 satoshi reward we get for each useful post.
0.0005 BTC = 50000 sat = 250 posts. So I need to create 250 useful posts to pay the fee to withdraw my satoshi from Yobit ^^