Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 66 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Welcome, my friend, to the encryption forum ..
And yes, you can invest if you have enough bitcoin to invest, but I advise you to take the advice of the senior members who are here so that you do not lose everything.

I think we have to take the time before taking any step, whoever wants to invest should have a good knowledge of everything about him, over time, we'll gain enough experience to make an investment. 

I think you should try to learn more about investing and trading in this forum and you have to read other people experience in trading so won't get lost and at least you will have an idea about what you are doing. 

Yes, you should, but first you must continue to work until you are well versed in this field so that you do not make mistakes. All the best for you my friend

When you intend to invest currencies, your goal is to make money grow and increase, the rate at which your money grows is a criterion for the success of an investment for money, and it determines the success of the investment or not, and therefore investing in electronic currencies requires a lot of effort and diligence, but do not forget that its returns are worth 

• +2 1

I think you should learn more about coded speech and follow the rules and guidelines for this platform, then take some expert members to invest.

I think the evaluation so far is a new rookie member
I advise you to read more topics before entering the world of investment
Because often, if you do not have enough experience, you will lose your money.

My friend, the start in investing depends on the amount of your Bitcoin balance. I think you should read and learn more and understand the currency investment plans that you want to invest in and also benefit from expert traders in investing.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the important question. I think you should save first before investing in the cryptocurrency market
Good luck

• +1 1

Hello friend, if you do not have enough experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, information about investment and enough bitcoin currency, I do not think you can, you should read more and collect more information and knowledge to be able to invest and move forward.

• +4 1

Dear friend, if you have an amount of knowledge about investing and have a quantity of Bitcoin to start investing, you can start, but your information must be good so that you do not get into trouble, good luck my friend

Do not rush.  Take your time, learn the principles of trading and then invest.  It is better to be well prepared and know the risks and benefits of investing rather than go and try your luck

If you wish to invest in cryptocurrencies, I recommend that you spend more time learning about it or hire the services of someone who is familiar with cryptocurrency and how it operates, as well as how to invest and exchange. Since the business is so volatile, you'll need a lot of experience to succeed. Please be careful. Take your time to read, and you will reap the benefits.

In my opinion, my friend, you need more experience first before entering the investment field.  And I advise you not to invest all the money in one place, in addition to that, you should not put a large amount for trading and investment in order to avoid a big loss.

As a new member of the crypto currency platform we need to know and find out if we can make investment because I saw a lot talking about investment in the forum we need to have much knowledge and experience about it 

I do not think that you should wait a little while about investing, and you should also read more about cryptocurrencies before making any investment. Investing is not easy at all for you to .

My friend, we can all invest, but investment is not in the forum here, but in other sites such as yobit But it takes a lot of money that you want a lot of profit, that you are rich you will not find it difficult.

• +3 1

I think, it's entirely up to you that how do you think, I mean if you feel that you are capable of investing then you can really go for it but I am a beginner too but I think, I need to learn about the investing at this platform so I would.

I think You can invest as a beginner, I know from personal experience. But for starters, small amounts and proven investment projects. Of course, it's never possible to find out the honesty of a project, but elementary confirmations of solvency will not interfere.

I wouldn't recommend you to invest as a new beginner because you don't know the facts about the forum you should have learn and study more of it or you will have to bear a lot of losses you will have to learn everyday until a perfect day comes to you to invest.You can also ask you doubts to the senior members and became more proffesional.

Of course you should not invest as a new member. Because in many cases it can be lost due to lack of experience. Because he does not know which coin to buy and which coin should not be bought. So I think first you should learn something from the experienced.  It should be done. It reduces the chances of loss.

Hello, my friend, I hope you are well
Really, I am also new, and I do not have your thoughts on the topic that you brought up, but I think that is enough

Hey If Your post has been completed here. Now you can invest here if you want. If you have a complete idea about this, then I would say you can invest here then you will benefit. Here you will benefit as long as you use your time.Good Luck❤️

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. You can invest in you as a new member, but you must first learn, get to know and become an experience in cryptocurrencies, and then start to benefit from the investment, but you have to be careful about that.