Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Well my friend it is dependent on you that how much you have knowledge and experience about crypto Investment. You are taking advice from seniors members who already participate in investment. And I hope you will understand. And have a nice day.

No friend investment is not better for you as a biggner you need to learn more about investing then you can get some experience you do this perfectly 

Investment is the risky for them because you can loss it if you bear to loss your money then you can take risk. And get the full knowledge of investment in any platforum which is trusted.

• +5 1

Investing dose not required new or old members but those who know what and how to invest as you are new member to the forum I don't advice you to invest you have to search for the knowledge first

It will be fine as long as you learn more about investing and trading crypto, you must first know the basic steps before you invest on a particular crypto, investing is not easy so before going in you must research more so that you can earn more profit that you expect.

It doesn't matter you are new or an old member as far as you have a good knowledge, skills and funds you can invest in any good coin for profit. So when you'll think that you have enough knowledge and you can survive in crypto market then try your luck in it. 

• +5 1

Hello friend, It is a good start, but I think that investing in digital currency needs to work hard, learn hard and do your own research to get the necessary experience to make your investment successful and get a good profit. I wish you all the best .

• +5 1

In my opinion it would not be right for you to invest being new because if you invest without knowing it would be like walking blind that is why I advise you to look for enough information to be able to have knowledge about investments and their dangers and when you already have that if you want to invest do it but at least now you will have knowledge.

• +5 1

Never try to rush in anything. Always try to prepare yourself 100 percent before trying new things. Try to get as much knowledge as you can to make yourself mistake proof at any particular job. Trading is a hard job and requires a lot of experience. You need to get so much knowledge so that you can predict the increase and decrease of the value. So my suggestion is to first try yourself by trading small amounts and if it goes well then go big. Wishing you best of luck for your future.

• +5 1

Yes dear you can invest your money but first you should learn much about this forum .So through this you can earn more and much through this valuable and informative forum. 

If you have a big amount of btc then you can invest but as far as I know you don't have to take risk go for some advise and try some experts first this would be helpful and Worthy

As a new member it is not advisable that you start trading or investing at all, unless you want to hold your Bitcoin, since it is rising constantly, and you can profit from it without really doing any thing, but to buy new coins that you are not familiar with and expect that they will rise is an adventure that you cannot afford because you might ;lose all of your asset withing a blink of an eye.

You can invest but you should first make sure that you are well aware of the whole process of investing. That is in order to avoid any failure in the process of the investment.

No not at all as new beginning you do not take the decision of investment I think there are many risk in investment and trading and as a new begginers  you do not have information about the coin rating  that's why you do not try it and you can earn by making good post and it gives you information about cryptocurrency.

I think you want to invest in cryptocurrency but I would suggest that you spend more time on crypto or hire someone who is experienced in crypto and how it works and how to invest and trade.  The market is very volatile, and so you need to have some knowledge to do well here.  Be patient.  Take your time and learn and then you will see the rewards.

Yes you can invest but first of all you have to collect knowledge about investing in any wallet. Because if you invest on wrong currency then it means you have lost all your money. That's why you have to know about the best and well trading currency. I suggest Bitcoins for you.

• +2 1

Dear friend, of course you can invest, but if you want to invest and succeed in it, then I suggest that you spend more time to learn more about cryptocurrencies and then invest in your money Dear of course, you must read a lot of information about cryptocurrencies in order not to lose your money

My friend, since you are a beginner in this field, you should be slow to gain more useful information about investing in cryptocurrencies and how to earn in them. Then you can do that.

• +1 1

First of all you should to get the knowledge about the investing like ho to invest how to send our sale the money e on this forum that is very beneficial for you to go for the trading and one thing more you should have a sufficient balance for the trading

Hello my friend, you can invest as a beginner it my s not a big deal. But I advice if you not have experience then first gain your knowledge and experience from the senior members of this forum. Don't take a risk without knowledge.

Edited by Shan1234

What do you mean by contributing now, when you surpass 100 reactions, you can get installment without issues and you are allowed to utilize your cash for anything you need.

Dear if you have investment on other forums and if you have experience then you can investment on yobit . This is best and great forum . This is 💯 percent trusted not a scammer site . We can more earn with investment. If anyone want to more earn then you can investment on yobit . And you will get more profit. 

• +2 1

You can invest if you have proper knowledge about investment. But before investing, you should have complete knowledge about investment and you should choose good site for investment. You should have complete knowledge of  market values of the digital currencies. 

If you are very new to the world of cryptocurrencies, you have to be careful when making an investment because you may lose your money since it has some risks, friend, everything is to learn well to do a good job.

My dear Friend crypto currency is a digital currency and first of all i think ypu have yo learn here such things and their is no any conditions for any registration in this forum  but if you have enough knowledge about crypto currency then i suggest you that do hurry and just invest because in this forum you can take a profit but you can also get some loss so thats why i am saying that do learn abouthe crypto i gives you such a good opinion in also you life