Yobit IEO/ICO ALISA (7%/8% daily IB plans) - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit IEO/ICO ALISA (7%/8% daily IB plans)

Before three days Yobit create new IEO/ICO which is called ALISA.

ALISA token have investbox plan with 7% daily interest with Action: no ALISA sells which mean that you can not sell ALISA before you get interest from investbox,

and investbox plan with 8% daily interest with Action: 20 Yo tokens which mean that you must to have at least 20 Yo tokens to get interest from investbox.

Total supply was 419,000,000 ALISA on day when IEO/ICO was released, and IEO/ICO price was 0.00000100 BTC (100sat).

IEO/ICO rules was:

- 100% buy wall (on IEO/ICO price, 100sat)

- Buy limit: 4 BTC

Like you can see wall gone on day 2 all 419 BTC was sold and price drop till 48sat, but interesting thing is that currently price of ALISA is 84sat.

Write in comment what you think about new Yobit IEO/ICO and did you buy at IEO/ICO price and did you make a profit.

P.S. ALISA price hit 0.00000170 BTC (170sat) when tokens was sold on IEO/ICO price.

• +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

i have invested on this ico when the price was low and today i have sold it at a double price and to me the coin is very much profitable.

Thanks for sharing interesting information. Why does this cryptocurrency have such a low price?.  Today the price of alisas is 0.00889954 cents

1 hour ago, KURTAULI said:

Thanks for sharing interesting information. Why does this cryptocurrency have such a low price?.  Today the price of alisas is 0.00889954 cents

Like you can see that IEO/ICO price of ALISA was 100sat which is around 0.0097$ and price was lower before two days (48sat). I dont know if you familiar how investbox tokens work, higher daily interest mean that move coins from investbox which mean that supply rise and it's normal that price will go down.

You can see example for lower daily interest on MICRO token which have just 1% daily interest and price is "stable" (depend on which price you buy) long time, or you can see example for higher daily interest on LIZA token with 10% daily interest and price was constantly declining but I must to mention that currently LIZA investbox plan is different you can not invest only if someone close his investbox plan.

I suggest you to research how investbox tokens work if you want to invest.

Edited by BullRunBit

Thanks for yobit for ICO token Alisa and the good daily profits in invest box I think it’s a good coin and good ICO project I support it and iam buying alisa I think it have a good future I advise to invest in it 

We all know that crypto tokens are gaining traction these days. So, a reliable crypto exchange will be the one that can list all the upcoming and live tokens from their ICO list. That’s what YoBit is doing; it’s giving a solid opportunity to investors to find and buy some of the red-hot tokens at one place.

New update for ALISA investbox plans.

ALISA investbox plan 7% daily Action: 10 times Dice game + 0 ALISA sells

ALISA investbox plan 8% daily Action: 10 times Dice game + 20 Yo tokens

It's all same just you need to play 10 times Dice game, and to avoid confusion ds mean Dice.

605371146_MovaviScreenShot030-YoBit.NetInvestBox-yobit_net.jpg.f7a85ad02c540352544709824ebad4fa.jpg

Again yobit lunching their new IEO. If this coin perform in market then I definitely buy through yobit investbox because yobit investbox giving 7% to 8% interest everyday. I hope yobit will lunch more ieo like Yoda or Alisa.

Thank you for sharing such information, but I m sure that there are many people who also lost a lot of money on this Alisa, because if you dont take advantage in buy it the first day when start then will be difficult to get profits.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I always notice this the higher the Daily percentage the faster the price decrease back then I invested on X10 which was very new then every single day the price keeps going down and down I think Alisa price  will decline,But there also Yoda which has 2% Daily which is a Good investment.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 3/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, Faizatt said:

the one that be able to slant every part of the forthcoming and live tokens from their ICO list. That’s I'm sorry? YoBit is doing; it’s benevolent a fixed occasion to investors to discovery and bad deal a few of the red-hot tokens at one spot

"That's I'm sorry" ? :classic_biggrin:

On 3/6/2020 at 12:41 PM, Fattkidd said:

I always notice this the higher the Daily percentage the faster the price decrease back then I invested on X10 which was very new then every single day the price keeps going down and down I think Alisa price  will decline,But there also Yoda which has 2% Daily which is a Good investment.

You must to understand how investbox tokens works, higher daily interest higher/bigger drop.

Yes I agree that Yoda is good investbox plan (2% daily) and with new rule 10 ds (Dice game) it's harder to get interest and now only users which play Dice will get interest.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:06 PM, fila said:

I have been looking at the investbox as a potential option as well to hold some of my coins and possibly gain some but I am a little reluctant to still but a coin like bitcoin in there and would prefer to use one with a really low value like doge coin.

You have DOGE investbox plan too (0.1% daily) if you hold DOGE.

But if you invest in investbox tokens (Yobit), I recommend you to check how work not to be surprised when price dropping.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:55 AM, BullRunBit said:

ALISA token have investbox plan with 7% daily interest with Action: no ALISA sells which mean that you can not sell ALISA before you get interest from investbox,

and investbox plan with 8% daily interest with Action: 20 Yo tokens which mean that you must to have at least 20 Yo tokens to get interest from investbox.

Total supply was 419,000,000 ALISA on day when IEO/ICO was released, and IEO/ICO price was 0.00000100 BTC (100sat).

IEO/ICO rules was:

Like you can see wall gone on day 2 all 419 BTC was sold and price drop till 48sat, but interesting thing is that currently price of ALISA is 84sat.

Write in comment what you think about new Yobit IEO/ICO and did you buy at IEO/ICO price and did you make a profit.

P.S. ALISA price hit 0.00000170 BTC (170sat) when tokens was sold on IEO/ICO price.

Hello my dear friend. Well the yobit exchange ICO projects are quite good. Because im always receiving mails from yobit about the new ICO and IEO projects. I don't consider them profitable. 

3 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello my dear friend. Well the yobit exchange ICO projects are quite good. Because im always receiving mails from yobit about the new ICO and IEO projects. I don't consider them profitable. 

I dont understand you, is it good or not? You write in one phrase that Yobit IEO/ICO are good and in second that is not profitable, what you want to say I dont understand.

Is it profitable, did you make profit and how you make profit?

And is it not profitable, did you try and lose coins or you just think that is not profitable because someone say that?

Yobit IEO/ICO are mostly investbox tokens, and first you must to understand how investbox tokens work and you will understand why such a tokens drop constantly.

And please share some reason why you think that (is it or not profitable), because it's matter reason why you think that.

How i remember it was one of the firsts yobit ico's. It was my first experience in ICO's. I was not sad of enjoying it.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, BullRunBit said:

IEO/ICO rules was:

Thank you very much, I really see these opportunities that Yobit offers us very interesting to get a lot of benefit from the constant programs that it launches