Trust wallet - Page 29 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

Trust wallet is best Wallet for storing the crypto currency like the Bitcoin, erhereum and many more crypto assists. The user of this Wallet buy and sell more than 100plue crypto assists. It's security is well established. It is safe and easy to use Wallet.

Trust wallet is really safe and having a well reputation in market. A friend also used this wallet from longtime to receive payment from bounty as well as airdrop program. We can manually add coin there also.

Trust wallet is very famous all over the world. It's rating in the wallets market is very high. Different countries people use this wallet and trust on it. Trust wallet as the name indicates that very trusted and having the too powerful security system. It is reliable and easy in use. It supports the BTC tokens. 

• +2 1

Trust wallet is best and safest Cryptocurrency wallet. It is used to hold cryptocurrencies. This wallet is trusted by millions of people all over the world because it has got high ratings among all the wallet.  All this shows it's reliability. It is secure and easy to use. 

According to the my point of view that, Trust Wallet is the best ethereum wallet and cryptocurriency wallet to store your favorite BEP2, ERC721, tokens. Download the Android trust wallet,trust wallet is the official crypto wallet of Binance. 

As the name indicates that trust wallet is highly trusted wallet which is used to store cryptocurrencies. It is multi-cryptocurrency wallet. Trading is profitable at this wallet. We can buy, sell and exchange coins. It is safest of all the wallets. It is highly popular among the people. 

22 minutes ago, Adnan Sakib said:

Trust wallet is one of the best and famous wallet. This wallet is very useful for man of today and this wallet will be very beneficial for its users in the future.It has low transaction fees. I like this wallet due to its better security system. It is very reliable wallet. I am using this wallet

But trust wallet can be assumed to be one of the best wallet but it should be, the source code is close, while it is online wallet, it is mobile wallet. Not hardware wallet, not any cold wallet, I will not guarantee saving high amount on it which hardware wallets are recommended for. But trust wallet is good though and recommended for low amount and for exchanging and swapping from one coin to another one. 

These wallets are named this way because they have been tested and they are shown that they can be trusted so I think I will also make use of one of this one is when I start to end bitcoin off my own

• +2 1

Trust wallet is one of the best wallet with good quality and useful features. It’s security system is strong and it’s easy to use. It’s transection fee is also low and it’s a reliable wallet.

I got used to with the Trust Wallet from its airdrop campaign that started in July 2020. Trust wallet is a secure and decentralized crypto wallet that supports Ethereum based tokens(ERC20,ERC223, ERC721). Trust wallet is available in play store and is one of the most downloaded cryptocurrency wallets of 2021.

Everything ends in control.  Some countries do not support cryptocurrency.  And I'm worried about our crypto friends.  I wonder when their country will open this restriction open I hope our crypto fellows are not giving up there.🖤🖤

There are many wallets in the world's I use many wallets but I like trust wallet because it is very safe and secure wallet. It is very trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It is very easy to use .

On 10/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, Rounak sarkar said:

If you searching the best trusted wallet , of course Blockchain.  It's a best wallet of crypto currency in my opinion.

This is true in addition to its low fees compared to other wallets and includes all currencies

10 hours ago, Sanam jung said:

It is a safe wallet.It has high security.It has low transaction fees.It is trustworthy wallet.We can save our coins there.It is very comfortable.

Please be noticed, you are free to adjust the fee on Trust wallet. As it is the non-custodial wallet, you are paying the fees for blockchain network not  for Trust wallet so you can add extra fee to process transaction quickly or if you are okay you can adjust fee to the lower limit by heading to the setting on Trust wallet. 

Crypto market is the best and good for us.Trust wallet is one of the most best wallets. Cause it has a lot of good feature ,trust wallet is the good option for storing your crypto currencies as Trusted platform.Because trust wallet is very safe and secure than the others wallet. 

• +3 1

I think that the Trust wallet is one of the best wallets in the world of cryptocurrencies, and it has developed tremendously, especially after it became owned by the Binance project and launched its token (TWT). I hope to see more successful projects in crypto world.

There are many trusted wallets on the internet but i think some of these wallets are very trustable wallets.the name of these wallets are there.blockchain wallet.coinnomi wallet coinbase wallet and yobit wallet are most trustable.

Thanks for your sharing dear it is Informational and help ful for everyone . Actually I have not experienced for this wallet I have used blockchain wallet but now you are telling that It also secure and best and I will use it in future. 

Trust wallet is one of my favorite wallet it is supported by binance and BNB coin. It charges very low fees it also supports multiple coins and tokens. Trust wallet can be used as MEW wallet. Trust wallet has better security improved by  private key that helps in protecting the wallet against hackers

Hello mate,i use it more than year without any problems with low fee to send coins,trust wallet a safe and secure mobile wallet,so you cannot worry about your money,its a great universal wallet,its easy to use and more comfortable.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:36 AM, Rio0011 said:

As you know, nowadays many people have online earning mining and are investing, so for them, interest is very much beneficial, it is very secure. Because the transaction charges are very low in this and many people do it because the security system is very good. It can also do multiple currency queries. 

Have you done some researches how the fees are adjusted on Trust wallet? Lower fee on Trust wallet ? It is not just due to Trust wallet, it is adjusted according to the network fees for the miners who mine your transactions. Do you have ideas how to setup fees while transferring coins from Trust wallet to another deposit addresses of the external wallets ? 

The post is best for me to join and registered for many wallet to earn money online by sharing news and information here. It's best for everyone to know the details for registration and join the team

Trust wallet is software based multiple cryptocurrency wallet.  This wallet is the best choice for the beginners. ETH, BTC,  bitcoin cash,  ripple,  stellar, lite coins,  and many more other type of coins are supported on this wallet.  This wallet has a good security system. Security of the wallet is reliable .

Trust wallet is a software based online wallet.  This wallet is decentralized one.  Stores out and trade multiple type of cryptocurrency.  This has a ultimate good security system and security of the wallet is reliable and trusted.  This wallet stores out multiple type of coins like bitcoin, bitcoin cash,  ripple,  stellar,  XRP, ETH,  LTC , Dash coin etc.  Transactions fees are adjusted on the wallet according to the type of the coin you are trading. 

• +2 1