Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 15 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

I have tried so many site before I found this forum, like the faucet and telegram bot, I would say you could only get less amount of crypto to those two and it will took a lot of your time, not compared to the forum that you just need to post a good content and you could for sure receive a payment for that. So I would suggest to find another forum like this, or you could try the trading and investing as those two will really give you a huge profit.

I am not going to suggest you any website... But if you invest something to any of these websites then you must have to think carefully and I suggest you to research for those websites properly. If you think that is legit then you can invest in it.. be careful while investment.

I know of bitcointalk, but I personally choose this forum because it have all what I need already, the information here are way much and understandable for me.

Well I don't think there are any legitimate site that actually pays you. Even if they pay you it is not worth your time or there could me some registration fees. Cryptotalk is the only legitimate site that pays you for learning about Cryptocurrency.

There are many sites  to earn and most of them are legit and paying too but you can not make too much on them. You can not even make 2 dollars a week.

• +4 1

I don't give any suggestions because if I give bitcoin talk forum but its take more time to earn, and this forum need good rank and merit to earn, and in faucets mobile apps and captcha sites they want to do hard work then they give little bit amount, these sites not profitable jobs to work so I can't suggests any site.

I don't think there are such legal sites which will provide you free btc. To get something we have to offer something. We shouldn't trust any sites that promises free btc. We must take time and research on them before logging in. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/14/2020 at 6:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

You can try satoshihill and beermoneyforum, and also some ptc sites like adbtc and cointpay sites, but i prefer you try satoshihill site which is so amazing and pays very good money for making posts about it, and make videos on youtube.

• +3 1

Truly there are not many and that they become productive, there are not them since, for instance, the btc that give you a base part of bitcoin to see a page or ad so you can pull out it, you should do a huge number of those

I style definite of not decode you to trade with gambling, as it be gifted of exhaust apiece and every one your burial for the mind that it depends on coincidence as adjacent is no noteworthy strategy or hunger that guarantees your profit, but I snap instruction you to application in the areas of trading and investment assets as an marginal of them

I don't think we have any existing site like cryptotalk which offer it user the ability to also earn and learn from it. It rarely hard to comes across such site. Even when some exist but comes with lot of task and some turns out to be scam

You can search on Google for legitimate site but trust me cryptotalk is the best place to earn and get good information about crypto. However, you have to be ware of scammers as the people who tend to get sites that pay more are their prime target.

Hi dear @Vanessa There is a bitcoin talk gathering however it requires some investment to get cash, since it relies upon the position through purposes of legitimacy and when you get a particular position you can take an interest in mark missions and win cash So I don't think there is a site like this one that works a similar way.

I do not think there are any website who give unfastened bitcoin but bitcointalk is one forum give loose bitcoin their advantage person. So in case you paintings difficult their you could get unfastened bitcoin. But I will advise you that work here and collect loose bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 2/14/2020 at 5:28 AM, bliznec said:

There are very few such sites, and if they exist, then they do not generate income. You must always be vigilant to start following bitcoin sites. 

It's not easy to find a website that generates bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies for its members. Cryptotalk has really made it easy for all of us in this forum on how to easily generate bitcoin easily. Other website that offer same opportunities are not easy to operate on easily like crytotalk. 

All i know is bitcoin talk and i don't know if they paying more from that forum, but you should be very carefull while you using those websites. I think this forum is paying us more than bitcoin  talk. I've been working in this forum for a couple month and i really love it because i am also improving my knowledge about crypto and gaining some bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hi there, my friend ! People around here wearing betfury's avatar and I have heard somewhere that they have a similar forum like this whichs name is bitcointalk or something like that. search for it. Good luck and have a nice evening, cheers!

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

10 minutes ago, TeterinSergey said:

CryptoTalk is a legit website we’re you can earn money or what you called the fraction of bitcoins called satoshi hope you doing a good job here

@TeterinSergey It is true that there are similar sites to cryptotalk like bitcointalk or altcointalk, but it is a bit difficult to work on, it is better to work on this forum because it pays well.

• +4 1

I do not know about the sites on which free cryptocurrencies are distributed. Most of these sites are just scams. But I know the site, I probably forgot the name: freebitcoin. This is a bitcoin faucet where you can pick up free bitcoins every minute or every hour.

• +1 1

Hello, believe me that there is no better platform than this, that allows you to generate good income, there are others but I prefer this one.

I think we should Stop looking for free way of earnings, nothing is actually free in this world as you can see as we're earning on cryptotalk we're doing some pretty works to earn, don't lose yourself because of looking for a free money

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have a legit platform from where you can earn bitcoin daily.You can make investment in Cryptoware mining platform and you will get profit from this.You can also join their bounty campaign.

There's a bitcoin discussion forum but it requires a great deal of time to acquire cash since it is dependent upon the position through factors of merit so should you work hard their you can acquire free bitcoin. When there are other sites they cover just very few.

All things considered, at this moment I don't have any website  that I can suggest for you about free bitcoin well perhaps on the grounds that bitcoin has the more exorbitant cost so there's very little genuine site the will give free bitcoins.

• +1 1