Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

There is no doubt that the crypto world is very big.But I have two choices in the world of crypto.First of all, I want to earn money by working on crypto forum, that is, by looking at a post, or get paid by doing such online work. And the second choice is that I want to invest in crypto and spend money, this is my favorite choice. Because we get a lot of profit from investment.

Of course, my friend, encryption is a very big world with many and many areas, of many domain, but for me I prefer to work in. Write encryption here in this forum, and then I love cryptocurrency trading, they're the best I have. 

• +2 1

My main choice in cryptocurrencies world is to be an expert in trading, and investment. I want to be deepen in trading and succeed because its yield more profits, also investment in cryptocurrencies I want to be successful and learn about all the strategies in that field also.

I, like many others, came here to earn money for my personal goals.  but in general, I've already thought about entering this sphere seriously, but will it work out, we'll see.)

The field of coding is so large that it is a sea of information

And the beautiful thing is that studying it will bring you benefit and financial gains

Through my presence on the CryptoTalk forum, I became fluent in cryptocurrency terminology and as you were taking an integrated theoretical lecture on digital currencies.

Through the Yobit platform, the practical application of what we studied in the forum was where we executed buy and sell orders and learned the market movement from high and low

There are also some things that I am still researching about which is the field of bargains

• +3 1

Friends, of course, the cryptocurrency is big and its scope is increasing day by day.  Crypto is very popular now and its demand is increasing at a huge rate.  My favorite bitcoin in crypto.  Bitcoin's price level is constantly rising.  Bitcoin has many advantages.  I can easily find out all the information about Bitcoin earnings and crypto here.

Hello, my friend. We work in cryptocurrency. I like it because. It is a popular site in the world. Everyone here works and loves it because everyone benefits from it. So everyone likes it. Everyone works here and gets money. Meets their needs.

My friend, the first choice is Bitcoin because it is the father of all currencies, and it is the main currency and the rest of the currencies, the configuration is based on Bitcoin, so I prefer it and the best Ethereum has a very brilliant future, xrp, and also Litecoin. Thank you.

You say right my friend crypto world is large but my main choice is creating posts and getting knowledge by reading posts . I don't have any experience about trading  . That's why I just focus on learning. 

• +4 1

You are right,cryptocurrency is a very large field inside the world in which millions of people are working,When more people join it, then its demand will  automatic increases and its price will also increase.The more hard you work inside it, the more you will get paid.

My choice is not been large but is it going to be a continue process or it going to stop with time we will mine cryptocurrency and get invested in the world at large thanks.

Well, I'm working on trading and investing because gere i can manage my money and i know that i can earned a lot of money in the future by investing some money and save it for a long time, in short time, i do trading because it helps me a lot to sustain my needs everyday (but not always).

I love trading, it provides me with a fairly extensive area of knowledge that I did not know before, for example, I began to understand more fundamental analysis, how the market works, I think that everyone should engage in cryptocurrency and study the crypto world.

Hi, my choices on crypto world is that all members in the world should have one opinion as a whole which can stand as one and create a very large forum which can accommodate large number of members that want to come to the Crypto world. It moderators should create a room for options, complains and tutorials. These are my choices,thank you.

• +1 1

I think crypto world is not big enough, if you check the global markets you can see what big means. People are comparing bitcoin with gold, but they should know if %1 of gold investors start to invest bitcoin, that'll change everything. Crypto is becaming more famous ever year and this year was really good year. I think crypto will became much bigger in the near future.

Yes you are absolutely right and i am completely agree with you. Cryptotalk is very big online earning platform i have ever seen and i am very satisfied for investing my time here and give my time to this work. Thank you 

you are right that Crypto currencies are a very wide platform where you can earn a wide range of profit and loss so you can easily transact your money without any movement of muscle so it's a good thing in this way and I usually preferred investment and holding coins at lower price and selling them on higher price.

Yes dude you are very right that reprograms is a very large field and I want to do trading and investing in them so I can earn good profits from it and also I want to use it for online transactions because it has very fast online transactions and very secure.

• +3 1

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

Currently, I am doing trade and profit, this is what made me enter the crypto market, hoping that I could find a good life opportunity in it

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

I think that my choice today is profit in order to secure a good job opportunity for me and my family and work on it well in order to be a successful trader

I like investing in Crypto very much

A great way to collect money as it guarantees a lot of profit in the event of commitment and you can also stick to the site without affecting your studies or actual work.

Well for me, my main area of interest is trading, i think with trading one is sure to achieve a very high level of success as time progresses especially when tge market operations are favorable 

Crypto world is a vast .and future for all.at the start when i joined crypto world i didn't make any goal in thr crypto .but now i am having some dreams and goals to be archived through  the crypto world..

This crypto forum is very popular for me. Every site is a great site, I like it. I think I've had a good opportunity to work on this forum all these days, and I'm very happy to get paid to work here. I feel very happy, because Now I can run my own expenses. From here On the Forum I want to learn something better, so that I can invest in the future and learn about the profits.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:51 AM, hmind said:

I agree with you friend that crypto currency exchange is really a diverse place, the numerous options available gives different people opportunities to identify where they are better suited for. I joined crypto currency with main aim of earning so am kind of really attracted to the investment and trading platforms, but I will try to spend time on the other platforms too.