Gold & Crypto - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

I used meta trader demo account for gold trading i saw gold movement too much high and low if we have low investment too much dangerous for us

I think the only advantage that BTC has against gold is because transactions can be made of a lot of money.There is so much more correlation between BTC and Gold than people are aware of when you research some statistical information.If they find that you are crossing border with more gold or cash you reported......................,,,,,,,,,,......,,,,,,,.....

I think both options are good as a haven of value. Without a doubt, gold is already an established option for many years, but bitcoin is beginning to be a real alternative

On 10/2/2019 at 1:28 AM, hexwin said:

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option

But it looks older to me to make paents through gold. We passed those days behind and now we live in a smart world. Crypto is more interesting and profitable than gold. It is easy to access where we need to go bank vault to get access of your stored gold..Also there are so many chances of fraud.

For people who rely on trading in different markets, they will see the correlation of Bitcoin and gold, in particular, and how each of them follows the movement of the other, and the analysts all analyze gold and its objectives, as well as Bitcoin, and if they agree with the direction, the trading was successful and profitable.

• +1 1

In my opinion they could currently work perfectly together, both are the best means we have to make a safe investment, although personally I like the btc more, due to its rapid growth, it is my opinion!

Gold and crypto both are my friend and i love them too much. But if we see the marketcap of bitcoin and gold ,  the price of bitcoin is going to moon next few years.

So i am holding of mine.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

in fact that pair already exists and I think it was one of the best that they put

In my own opinion both of them - the gold and the bitcoin are highly valuable things for me. I hold both of them, because gold is a natural resource and gold always go up. Bitcoin is a digital asset and is very popular now and I'm sure will be more popular in the future. I like the gold and bitcoin both.   

• +1 1

This is not easy but I prefer Bitcoin right now beacuse gold is very difficult to store. Where can we store gold and feel secure? With Bitcoin it is easier and I'm not against the store of value argument but it is very early to think about it for right now it is not.

• +1 1

Crypto currencies are very often compared to gold, they have a number of characteristics in common such as independence from governments, limited issuance, and a user consensus that attributes value to them, this is especially true in the case of BTC, the first crypto currency that still retains the state of the predetermined crypto, just as gold retains the state of the most important precious metal, However, crypto currencies are very different from metals because they are much easier to trade while physical gold is extremely difficult to buy, sell and trade across national borders, and almost impossible to use as legal tender, although there are currently platforms where gold can be traded as with BTC futures. 

• +1 1

Although gold is a precious metal it has been used by people for about 5 thousand years. bitcoin on the other hand found its body with an article written in 2008 by someone named satoshi nakatomo and it was launched in 2009.

gold is simply time-tested and more people know about it than about cryptocurrency ... But even here, during the pandemic, it is also bad in price, so there are risks here and there ... In this they are similar)

• +1 1

According to what I have noticed, I do not know if it is my thing, gold affects cryptocurrencies a lot, I think that both are ways of having very profitable values, if I had to choose one, I would actually keep gold, for me it is more stable and it is a fairly old value and has always been held in high esteem

• +1 1

I think both are very good investment havens as long as we physically have the gold in our house and the private keys of bitcoin in our possession, if finally the one who stores our assets is a third person we will never have anything.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Not that you should be finding, currently the world's largest store of value is gold. And I think that in the next few years, bitcoin is going to become the most valuable, and they will use gold to buy bitcoin. The Pax Gold token fluctuates in value at the price of gold, I think they are 2 different worlds but with great similarities in their basic principles. We have used gold as a store of value for a long time because it is the most precious metal there is and its uses are various, but the big difference with bitcoin is that it is not available to everyone, which is the great difference of all and it is what bitcoin came to break, that is where you are in the world, you can buy bitcoin. I think

In my opinion I believe that cryptos are the successor to gold. Since gold cannot be measured 100%. Countries like the United States do not have their currency backed in gold as they are supposed to do, so a change to cryptocurrencies would be the most correct.

• +1 1

It is good to encrypt against gold, but I think that Bitcoin is better for the stability of the price of gold, and it will rise slowly, so it will not achieve the gain you want.

• +1 1

On 10/2/2019 at 9:09 PM, cryptosix said:

Both are different, Gold has a stable price and dependent for some time, while Crypto can change in a hour or so to pump or dump. Gold prices are very low and they rise only some occasions, not all the time. People now a days moved from Gold to Crypto in order to make more profits.

At present, cryptocurrencies largely agree with the attributes of gold, such as the case of Bitcoin that has a protocol that gives it origin, which specifies that there will only be 21 million of them, and that they will be issued deflationary until the year 2,140. This allows us to deduce that Bitcoin has a monetary issuance policy whose governance responds to the sovereignty of technology.

Likewise, it also has as its underlying value, the largest decentralized data processing network, which is not subject to any particular entity or person, but to the sum of its parts.

It is interesting to know that cryptocurrencies have virtues over gold as well, since they are digital, which facilitates their portability, traceability and immediate transferability.

In addition, they present encrypted protocols to protect them from possible attacks on property or even counterfeiting fraud.

And finally, they do not require intermediaries since they can be transferred from person to person, making them extremely efficient and useful for the acquisition of goods and services, or simply as a new value standard in which to protect our capital.

• +1 1

thats about you are love risk or no. for example i m trading altcoins and i m mining because i love the risk 🙂 

Gold is one of the most stable asset in the financial markets for a long time. But you won't earn billions of dollars investing in it. Crypto is consider as the young asset due to gold,as well as more risky.On the other hand,it is without a doubt more profitable one. So these two can, and i think they would coexist with each other. Regarding the choice of investment, it depends on your trading strategy. But for diversification of your portfolio, both should be in your watchlist. 

• +1 1

gold is very stable and predictable, which cannot be said about the crypto market. Thanks to this, you can make good money using bitcoin, but keeping money with it can be risky.

Получай сатоши каждый час! До 0.019 BTC за ролл! Free BTC!!

Get Satoshi every hour! Up to 0.019 BTC per roll!! Free BTC!!

i think that bitcoin and gold are quite good brothers! really, because bitcoin is the same gold but only digital, which allows you to exchange, transfer, trade on the internet, as well as anonymously. this is the great advantage

Both are good investments, bitcoin is increasingly accepted and manages to consolidate itself as a safe asset, gold has been a safe-haven asset for a long time, although I believe that bitcoin can leave a higher percentage of profitability since it is still in its infancy .

• +1 1

I think they are totally different but I agree with some that Bitcoin will eventually overtake Gold, it has a lot of potential to grow without measure.