Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

You found the best time to start friend, and after many years you will have a lot to earn from your investment. We have a good plan today to make a lot of bitcoin and hold until price allows us to buy what we dream. If we can't we share it with our children later and they will thank us for our wisdom.

I wouldn't teach my family about crypto if i were you. Because there are many risks and you can lose money easily. It's hard to win in this market. So when I teach them and they lose money, it will be my fault and they will get mad at me.

Although I do try and speak to my mother about blockchain and its real world implications - it does seem a little difficult for her to grasp.

It is a shame, as I think that people, who are in their sixtieth are cought in that "gap", where it is something too difficult for them to learn, because they have worked for their whole lives and now want some peace and quiet... not to worry about something on which their ability to survive would depend (making transactions / taking loans etc.)

But then again, the way we are heading in blockchain - is to create the infrastructure so simple, so that a person who had never heard of it - could use it. And I think we will get there.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

The only way for your family to lose the fear of doing cryptocurrency-related things is by showing your profits and buying things with that money, they will have in front of their eyes the fruit of what you know how to do. After this you should gradually make them create their wallets, tell them how you won the money and you will see that it gives results.

I'm in the same job, trying to make my family invest in this world. However, like everyone in the beginning, they are afraid of the unknown and of losing money. It is not easy, but there I continue to insist as far as I know, I talk to him about the risks, but at the same time, about the advantages.

First of all,you have to start by teaching the system.What are cryptocurrencies,what do they do?What do wallets do?How can they be paid?If you can explain them in detail,your family members will support you,be sure in your opinions.

My father was very well initiated into the world of cryptocurrencies, a couple of years ago, often asked me about the rate of bitcoin, ether. Even he asked me to explain to him what it is, and when there was a March collapse, he offered to buy all the savings with bitcoin, but my Mother was against it, and when a month later the price of bitcoin rose to the previous price, he promised that in any case he would do it if there was a second wave of the crisis

In this time of Pandemic that I have spent more time at home and immersed in the world of cryptocurrencies, my parents have seen the good results with them and I have already taught them to create a wallet and an account in the most popular faucets.

I can't know more about it  I like this platform and I will request our all family members to use cryptocurrency and earn bit currency by typing only and take knowledge from this platform.

Actually, the fact that my family also treats crypto and all info about new technologies in such a reluctunt way - just makes me imagine a situation, where I create a smart-contract, in which I state that "in case of my death, this smart-contract makes a transfer of X amount of Eth to my daughter's wallet." Lol

Maybe that would make them realize the power of blockchain...

Its totally normal and even it took me 2 years to get my family into this , the thing the i would suggest in teaching them about what BTC is and how one can trade in it and get benefited from it , you yourself have to set an example for them and give them time eventually they will get into it and when they will they already would have a lot of enough experience to give them a good head start

Yes, I agree with you. Yes, most people are afraid of investing their money in cryptocurrencies for fear of losing all their money, but on the other hand, we must tell them about the benefit of cryptocurrencies and how it will change their lives for the better.

What a good job you are doing, if we want the adoption of cryptocurrencies we must provide education on this subject to our closest people.
Currently there is ignorance, that causes fear, but cryptocurrencies are a good investment for the future, obviously learning basic things about the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

That's right, I know what you're talking about, it's hard to get started and even harder if you're not very familiar with that world.

We needed to change and teach our children that money is not the most important thing in life. Living and doing what makes you happy is the most important thing. We decided that the only way to teach them this is by showing it. You can tell your children about it, but they will only understand it when you do it yourself.

I have tried to teach my family what I do in the world of cryptocurrencies but they do not pay much attention to my explanation.

This is quite difficult, because in order for you to interest your family, you must understand this yourself at least so much that you can explain everything in simple words. at one time, there was a book "how to explain to your grandmother what blockchain is" you can search for it on the Internet, It was freely available.

It is very good that you try to add more people to the world of cryptocurrencies, but also be careful, if they do not want to enter for some reason, do not force it. If it is out of curiosity you can show them some YouTube videos for beginners or simply tell them what all this is about and the benefits that it has, for example, you can tell them that they are decentralized finances that cannot be regulated by a particular bank, that you have the freedom to choose where to have your coins, that you also have a decision on the network you use to make transactions. because there are several today with different quotes. I think that starting from that place you can make them enter! Good luck with that friend

On 12/2/2020 at 9:20, chococheesa said:

¡Hola chicos! He estado investigando criptomonedas durante muchos meses. Aproximadamente el mes pasado, finalmente comencé. Abrí una billetera electrónica y comencé a invertir unos dólares para comerciar. Lo estoy amando. Estoy tratando de que mi familia también lo pruebe, pero tienen miedo de hacer cosas de dinero en línea, especialmente criptomonedas. ¿Cómo los hago empezar? ¿Algún recurso (para principiantes) que puedas compartir? 

To start you can invest a small amount and you will see how your money grows little by little if you know how to make good movements, this in terms of trading, because it is the most common to raise our capital, but since it will be with a very small amount, they will also be our earnings. I also recommend reading a lot and watching videos on how to operate, when to sell and when to buy, read news and forums about the cryptocurrency you are working on, this allows you to be informed of any news or opportunity that you can take advantage of and earn something extra, all this Without leaving aside the idea that you can lose all your capital with a bad move or by investing it in a bad platform, be it trading or mining in the cloud.

Thank you for this comment, my friend. Educating the family about Crypto Currency is important, especially these days because it will become his future work.

its really hard to teach cryptocurrency to my family. because i dont know yet. 😄  there are so many things i dont know. now we will learn by reading and researching.....

Many people see cryptocurrencies as taboo, the same thing happened to my family, when they saw that I was spending a lot of time on the computer they said that I was wasting my time, when they noticed that I was making money and I was doing well they changed their minds, I have tried to teach them but they do not see so interested, I have been teaching my girlfriend and she likes it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is normal to have some fear at the beginning, it happens to all of us, one of the resources that I would use when including my family is to include them in this forum, it helps a lot, it is a good tool to know, study and release fear, in addition to me I personally like to see interviews or advice from traders who already have experiences and have been successful, it is motivational for me

• Useful or interesting 1