Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

After I enter crypto, I made a suggestion to my family. Although they thought it strange at first, they started to see that we started to move into the digital world as time passed. After understanding this situation, I experienced that people were more positive towards crypto. 

I think the better will be you should invite them to join on this forum. Because they can learn every single thing about crypto-currency on this forum and then they will be also encouraged to trade and investing crypto-currencies. Thanks for the post mate. 

We should increase the members of criptotalk family you should teach them on how to trade or invest in crypto currencies we must teach to the family about cryptocurrencies we should explain to them more about crypto currencies

I normally teach my family members and friend how crypto works base on my understanding crypto is going to change so many thing in future that why i want my family to have knowledge about cryptoyou have get from crtptocurrency they can trust that.

I faced this problem and i see that if you ask some one who know well in the law to help you in advice your parents or your friends.

• +3 1

It a good idea @chococheesa because the more you teach them it makes or changes there life and from there they we start earning and things we change better to them, not only a family member even a friends we can also assist them in guiding them so as to change there life also.

Yes I m also facing the same problem. I have joined the cryptocurrency forum few days back and found it so useful. I m trying to convince my family and friends but they are constantly saying that it's a big scam . Don't invest it. But I hope , soon I ll be able to convince them by sharing the knowledge I get from this forum.

Are you dear, in fact, a lot of people are afraid to work with the coded digital currency because it is new to them and has not been heard before, so I advise you to explain it to them in a simple and easy way so that he can understand it and take proof of the payments obtained through this forum.

• +4 1

Is good thinking about teaching your family about the crime scene this is good for him for everyone sort it out of your friends and with family members share this information that's why I want my family to have more about tiptoe because I learnt a lot from here and I want my family learn from this platform

Well my friend, you cannot convince them easily because most people think that cryptocurrencies are fraudulent, but when you start earning and making money, they will definitely believe you without even saying a word.

My friend, most people who are not well acquainted with technology think that working on the Internet, but do not worry, try to guide them and teach them the mechanism of work and tell them how to earn convincingly if they do not respond. Trust me. When they find you have received paper money, they will be convinced directly and this is what happened to me 😅😅

@chococheesa

• +1 1

Yeah, I think that's a very good idea ..But it's a little tricky if the person isn't even a little aware of cryptocurrencies ..The education of the family is very difficult because of their old thinking and lack of knowledge of modern technology, on the way to teach them you need to tell them the financial and cognitive benefits and provide them with proof of their learning that it is serious and not a joke or fraud you will see difficulty at first but later you will 
Good luck, friends.

I joined crypto about 2 weeks ago so i haven’t ask yet to my family to join cryptocurrency.  Well, i don’t know how to encourage them to work here also they don't believe in digital currency. So i thought it'll be better to tell them when i can make my success.

There are many sources that publish educational videos, but if you encounter a problem persuading someone, when they see your profits that you earned from investing and trading, then they will return to your question how you did this, with my best wishes for you.

Hello dear members are newbies and beginners I hope you all are fine firstly I want to tell you that most of the members of on this platform are be scared from investing their money so I will suggest them don't be scared about this forum this is very legal and absolutely right platform for investing and learning about the cryptocurrency

• +3 1

Dear teaching cryptocurrencies in general, we must teach it to all our friends or loved ones and its people, so cryptocurrencies do not know neither big nor small. Everyone must keep pace with this huge financial development in the records of the blockchain for records Transactions cryptocurrencies are in the second designer big and small so I advise everyone to use them and advise everyone to  He learns it and I advise everyone to know everyone who loves it, as it is the development of future money. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

When I'm in loss in share market so my friend tell me about crypto currency trading and then I just started now I'm getting profits in crypto currency and I also tell my family , colleagues and neighbours all about this and they just tell me grow don't see your back.

Well, all you have to do is show them the profits that you achieve, even if they are simple and small, and you show them the high degree of security in these dealings. What scares people in the beginning is losing money because of a technical error, for example
  Point them to the forum and I think that will be enough

As crypto talk is kind of unfamiliar for our family and friemds, we need to convince them by educating them about the basic principal of crypto talk.we can show our family the result achieved.screen shoots of payments can be attached to let them understand about the positivity of this forum.

I am new on this forum thats why i do not know much about the forum  thats why i still never  guide any of my family members about crypto currency thats the best thing that if you have knowledge then guide other members.

Because of volatility a lot of people won't to invest their money in virtual assets, especially cryptocurrencies are a new thing. In this case you should the people your progress in this world, and make them understand how awesome it is.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. You must first show them how to make money from the internet and then you can start explaining to them about all the steps that they have to do and of course they will be successful because you will explain to them what things to stay away from so that they can make money from the internet and enter the world of crypto currencies. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

I think that it is good to try to persuade people to enter the field of cryptocurrencies, but you have to identify the people who are likely to take the bitterness seriously because it is difficult to persuade them to invest in cryptocurrencies due to their lack of confidence and lack of knowledge about it and their reliance on paper currencies mainly throughout their life.

In fact, I don't advise you to risk the money you need, especially in the subject of investment and trading.  

Because if you don't have enough experience in analyzing and studying the financial markets, you'll be at risk of losing.

If you want to get into this business, you have to learn how the money markets are to analyze.

That's nice thing that you're connecting your family too. But the scare they feeling is totally acceptable because there are so many online frauds activities happened earlier and investing into cryptocurrency is never been simple task, is full of risks. If you are family members are so wise to invest let them select either they want or not to invest into cryptocurrency. Don't force them to do so.

• +2 1