Why suddenly talk about bitcoin in Bangladesh? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
raihan97

Why suddenly talk about bitcoin in Bangladesh?

2 hours ago, jerrell said:

Bangladesh is one of the many backward-looking countries we have. The country and its people possess the potential for good economic development but as the way things are life can be a little bit difficult in there. The government must not have an open mind especially on matters like that of cryptocurrency. We just hope that as time goes on there would be new people in the government who can see things the other way around.

governments are enemy of any system that they don't understand or anything that they can't have control on it and bitcoin is one of them for sure

I think that every country in the world must accept Bitcoin, I don't know how many regulations they want if what they want is for users to have more ideas to avoid them, they can't go against the tide.

Maybe in Bangladesh only little part of public that use both of them. Bitcoin and crypto may useful for them in the future. Unfortunately the development of bitcoin is not successful. They have to study more about the benefits of those digital moneys..

18 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

The government is very strict in that country and immediately after they noticed people are using bitcoin for illegal activities they banned it.

So it's like if you have headache the cut the head.

Is there no illegal activities using fiat money there? Or all those fiats has a chip and pin that whenever they are going to be used for any illegal activities they just send an alarm message to the authority so that they can get the criminal. 

I think this is a BS theory to ban a crypto in a country. They just do not want the benefit their citizen to enjoy that the crypto brings for people.

Because Bitcoin falls and goes up so people are interested in it. They loved Bitcoin because they can get payment from everywhere! 

1 minute ago, rocsus said:

and pay tax.

Paying tax is not a problem. One should be doing this for their nation but this does not mean that you need to always obey their ignorant decision.

When one get the financial freedom then they can not be controlled and governments know this. For this reason they do not want their citizens to have freedom in finance at least in some countries.

3 minutes ago, rocsus said:

Paying tax is not a problem. But when you see the same tax money, being looted and plundered by people like Nirav Modi, Choksi, Vijay Mallya take away more than 20 billion dollars, it hurts you. No one is against nation building, but the present system is more like building the assets of your political friends.

Okay this is extra level. If you are not happy with your political leaders then why they are in the chair then? As a nation what are you doing? 

4 minutes ago, rocsus said:

It becomes even more idiotic, when instead of accepting the merits of crypto, they come up saying, we will bring a new cryptocurrency based on our Indian rupee. 

This is hypocrisy of course. Possibly these people does not have certain level of intelligence at all to handle the technology. You guys really need those people who understand it not those ignorents. 

5 minutes ago, rocsus said:

How can I answer that. Since I didn't put them in office. I certainly won't be able to answer that. 

You do have voting rights, correct?

I think if enough people can speak against this kind of actions then these people will have hard time to make whatever decision they want. A nation should come first then anything else.

11 minutes ago, midrubo said:

I hope someday they stop banning everything that they don't understand.The good news is inside my land being is just not not allowed via dealing cryptocurrency, and that is not allowed in case applied as being a instrument settlement

if Bangladesh bans Bitcoin as a currency I don't think it's not problem, the problem is they ban all cryptocurrency activities, and thank goodness they only forbid it as a means of payment

2 hours ago, rocsus said:

The people who are in power right now, and I would assume its in your country as well, are there because they play politics very well, similarly its in my country as well. The level of politics is beyond disgusting.

I get it what you said and yes we are all victim of the dirty politics. But how long we will keep complaining against them? When will be the time for us to rise our voice and to speak?

Talking about India - they are pressuring the citizens to give up Bitcoin and many are listening to them. End of the day we are giving them what they need.

I hope this will change some day.

I don't think there is any specific local board for country bangladesh and also the post is in english so nothing wrong with posting it here but he should understand what is crypto and legal status means since he ask banks to support cryptos even their banks banned it.

If I were you if you have the chance to liquidate all of your crypo assets now you should do it. You know that the country you are living in labeled cryptocurrencies as a illegal tender and also cannot be traded. Once they found out you have one expect that you will also be charged to the crimes you didn't commit like money-laundering, terrorism, and tax evasion because even if they didn't find any evidence against you just holding a cryptocurrency is enough for you to be charged on all of them.

No bitcoin is not legal in bangladesh just a few days ago bangladeshi govt. Clearly stated that any person who is dealing in cryptocurrencies will be strictly dealt by the central bank as well as bangladeshi agencies. If you are from bangladesh I recommend you take proper precautions before beginning your journey so that you don't get into some big trouble.

3 minutes ago, rocsus said:

But the level of politics is just bizarre right now in India.

I had a talk in here few days ago about it with one of the user who is from India and that gave me this idea of what is actually happening there.

It really is sad. I saw people are crying because they lost everything in this mess. It was in the news link he provided.

5 minutes ago, rocsus said:

Can you believe, that you can get arrested if you post anything against the present government in social media.

In other words you really do not have freedom of speech. Strange.

6 minutes ago, rocsus said:

I hope so, that someday it will change. But in my country, I think this scene isn't going to change very soon. Infact, I hope to God I am wrong, we might see the emergence of autocracy in India or even worse.

I hope it does not stay like this for long. I really did not expect this from a country like India. It seems okay for outsiders like us but the mess is really not exposed yet.

I really don't understand why Bangladesh is against bitcoin though, there's a lot of Asian nations who are into bitcoin and those who have been into it are getting huge amount of profit up to this time. You are just very unlucky mate, because some of your neighboring countries are enjoying it, you guys are hiding in the closet away from the prying eyes of the government.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:32 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

governments are enemy of any system that they don't understand or anything that they can't have control on it and bitcoin is one of them for sure

This is the truth government just want to be in control of the system, they don't care about the citizens privacy or right but no matter what they throw at cryptocurrency it will not keep us away only fuel our strength to keep moving with crypto.

This is nothing new to me, However, in line with the world, why are banks in Bangladesh not supporting this? PayPal does not have Bangladesh , so there must be something. The people we deal with online are somehow being interrupted and banks are not coming to us. We are selling money to each other but the banks not cooperating. Many are talking about the dollar exchange from us but they are not returning it later, They are somehow hidden from us. There they are doing us great harm. However, their views are different.

2 hours ago, kiathaco said:

This is nothing new to me, However, in line with the world, why are banks in Bangladesh not supporting this? PayPal does not have Bangladesh , so there must be something. The people we deal with online are somehow being interrupted and banks are not coming to us. We are selling money to each other but the banks not cooperating. Many are talking about the dollar exchange from us but they are not returning it later, They are somehow hidden from us. There they are doing us great harm. However, their views are different.

if governments of third world countries wasn't idiot they weren't among the third world countries and they would become a advanced country, and so making idiotic decisions is not something new from this type of countries

On 10/16/2019 at 2:14 PM, werus said:

Bangladesh is well known for the prohibition of bitcoin in India, but everyone there doesn't seem to be consumed by the government, I have talked to Indians and they are fine

In India all are fine, but only they are postponing for regulation and most of the Nigerians who fall for scam even in India too. I heard bad things about Bangladesh in the past and now as well. Most people from Bangladesh work online and they may earn some decent money for their livelihood.

Even Indian Govt is worse as they closed all exchange offices and no one can exchange through any office.

I don't think it's only Bangladesh that has begun to realize the potential of bitcoin in the future. The cryptocurrency market has become better known since the sharp price increase in 2017 and this has made many people interested in investing