Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

I have no any idea about that gift I read the post of other members because at that time I am not the member of this forum so that's why I have not taken any gift from this forum on the Valentine day

On 2/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Not only on Valentines day, this Christmas I dashed my cousin some gift by sending some token amount of LTC to her wallets for the Christmas gift, I have been embracing crypto more faster

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can present cryptocurrencies in the form of gifts, but we must make sure to end them to people who know these currencies and know how to deal with them in order to appreciate their value and benefit from it

Presenting Crypto currencies especially the top leading coin, popular Bitcoin to someone special to you, families, relatives or well wishers on the occasion of Valentine's day, birthday or new year gift will promote and speed up the adoption of crypto currencies. Some have to taste the juicy benefits before to trust and then joined the system

I don't think this is a day to share cryptocurrency with someone but else what you can do to share cryptocurrency you can do it on the eve of new year or for anyone's birthday

Yeah I want to give gifts to my friends and my lover in the Valentine's day. Yeah I want to give crypto shaped chocolate to my friends. I also want to give some tokens to my sister. My lover don't know much about the crypto currency so I'll give him nice gifts. I hope that they will like my gifts. 

it is a good idea to get some gift for your lover in the form of cryptocurrency and if he is not a user of cryptocurrency then you can motivate him to use it and  buy something by changing cryptocurrency to fiat currency..

• +3 1

All things considered, imagine a scenario where I don't have a darling that I could blessing crypto coins. Simply kidding great possibly for the individuals who are imperative to me, rather than giving them coins then I will purchase things they need and satisfies them this is on the grounds that they don't do cryptographic money.

thanks for your post...🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is the life changing coin which change so many life and now they are the billionaire and now they invest more money in this business and at the valentine day crypto market will change our life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is a life-changing currency that changes so many lives and now they are millionaires and now they invest more money in this business and Valentine's Day crypto market.Cryptocurrencies and give gifts to these valentines for allowances and I think we should teach them about cryptocurrencies

I never think like that, it's a great idea however my girlfriend doesn't like my crypto addiction and if i give her a choclate shape bitcoin she wouldn't be happy. If she likes crypto that'll be a great gift but i can't buy that for my girlfriend. If your girlfriends likes crypto you can create her a wallet and send some bitcoin. I think it's the best gift.

• +2 1

My balance is still small. I don't think I will send gifts, I will receive them
Many platforms and projects will send gifts via Twitter and Telegram. You can participate and the profit does not let the opportunity go. 

It is good to receive gifts related to cryptocurrencies on Valentine's Day, but for me, I do not have friends who deal in cryptocurrencies, but I may present to my friends a gift related to cryptocurrencies to encourage them to join the crypto market

• +2 1

Yes this is the great idea this Valentine give crypto currency gifts. This is the nice gift you can give crypto shaped chocolate and other gifts which is related to crypto currency

• +5 1

I already saw many website,forum and exchange announced Valentine's special gift with crypto. I love to crypto holding that's why I didn’t give anyone valentines gift with crypto.But I also participate many valentines gift program.

• +2 1

I hope to get a bitcoin or a cool wallet as a gift It is now the requirements of all those interested in cryptocurrencies, their storage and profitability, and the best gift for people like us

• +5 1

I think that was a great idea for all those have account in crypto. Treat your love ones by giving what they want using crypto maybe in the use of that many more people getting more interested in this crypto currency.

• +4 1

That's an interesting question and if we give a crypto gift to some loved ones that will be a interesting gift too. You have give me a good idea, now i will definitely use crypto to buy some thing to give my lovely wife. Crypto have made life easy in many of ways and this valentine's day will be a different though.

• +5 1

That's would be a great idea actually. Giving something in the form of bitcoin's cake or something, might be a pretty great idea. Especially if the loved one is also bitcoin lovers. They'll be more than happy to receive such gifts I think

• +2 1

This is pretty unique idea but this will only work if your love one knows about crypto currencies because if they don't then they will be thinking that you are out of your mind already. I'll just hope that someday there will be more women to become involve in crypto currencies so this type of scenario will become popular, giving gifts using crypto currencies

I have never associated crypto with Valentine's day before, didn't think the two of them had anything in common.You know crypto price is unstable and it can leave you feeling bad at the end of the day

• +3 1

What is a crypto-shaped, crypto is a word we use for cryptocurrency, it doesn't have a shape. Common mistake by newbies to say the word crypto too often but probably you were thinking of Bitcoin. Bad idea anyway unless your partner is someone involved in crypto, perhaps a great gift if you are dating Crypto Finally.

They are very good proposals, I wish they had given me my first cryptos last year when it was that special date, I believe that gifts are something valuable that we can treasure, I like the fact of being able to share knowledge and I believe that it is very good also to be able to give the beginning of this great crypto world.

It's especially interesting for someone with a partner who deals in cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of people who don't know anything about it, so it's a really cool gift. I've never paid attention to this concept before.

This is totally analogical post that why someone give their loved ones this kind of gifts and also there are no chocolates that are in this shape. we can give someone gifts that we should give them knowledge about cryptocurrencies and keep update them about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1