Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Top ERC-20 Tokens wallets

I agree with this top, I use Metamask and Trustwallet, I used Myetherwallet for a long time but in my opinion it was a bit difficult to handle, so I left it. But the easy handling of metamask and trust is incredible, they are highly recommended for people new to this and very complete

This is a very popular wallet for ERC 20 tokens.I think the only wallet I use extensively from this list is the exodus wallet and from my personal experience I have to say that I highly recommend this wallet

In my experience : Top erc 20 tokens wallets are

1 : Trustwallet(Multi-wallet)

2 : MyEtherWallet(MEW wallet)

3 : I'm Token Wallet.

4 : MetaMask extension wallet.

These wallets are the best erc20 wallet for me.

MyEtherWallet is a very good wallet, i use it recent two years. Small fees, a big difference of crypto currencies, cute interfase.

That's right, I agree with you, in my opinion this is also the best wallet, and I am currently using an Atomic wallet, and I store Bitcoins on the Trezor wallet.

Top erc20 token wallet is my ether wallet i think. when i have started my journey in crypto,  i started investing on erc20 token and till now i am using mew to store token.

Ledger Nano S and Trezor T are the safest hardware wallets to use. I have used Ledger Nano and it is safe to store  Erc-20 tokens and Eth itself. Hardware wallets have 100 percent security for your tokens. 

Thanks for sharing important feedback with us. The wallets you are talking about are very popular. There are also many more wallets that are much more reliable.

For me, the best wallets that have given me results and I consider safe are trust wallet, metamask and mayesterwallet, they are efficient, easy to use and with an understandable interface.

For ERC20 tokens I use only two Metamask wallets in desktop version and Trust Wallet mobile version, both very secure, reliable, with good commissions for withdrawal and deposit, more now with the integration of these to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network. Without a doubt, both are excellent. We will have to wait until Yobit.Net admits this type of tokens in its exchange to see if I choose to use it.

I think the best cryptocurrency wallet is Trust wallet , because it is easy to use. There are all the necessary cryptocurrencies and internal exchanger.

What do you think of Math Wallet? It seems to me that it is an excellent multiplatform, it is one of those I use as for ERC20 tokens.

With the large number of Tokens available today, the need for ERC-20 compatible wallets has arisen. They have created simple and straightforward wallets that we can use for this as well. I use Metamask because I find it simpler. Other wallets are also really nice.

Metamask is the one that I always see is good for those tokens, I know there are others, but that one is very popular and is very safe.

In my opinion with wallets that support ERC-20 tokens I can say that Metamask, Trustwallet, Myetherwallet have a good backup to store them or do any type of operation.

Thank you for sharing the info about the wallet. I usually use MyEtherWallet (web wallet) for erc 20 wallet addresses. And MyEtherWallet is pretty safe. Because I used it until now

those re very famous wallets for erc 20 token. i assume the most effective wallet that i have made enormous use of from this listing is the exodus wallet and from my non-public enjoy i'd have to say that i especially propose this pockets. it gives tremendous security and does allow for most token to be withdrawn to its pockets. moreover, it has a very good exchange gadget to transfer among tokens 

My sincerely opinion the most that I like is metamask, I have been using it for years and it never gave me any problem, I think it is one of the best and very easy to use.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:37 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic I will share some of most popular ERC-20 Tokens wallets.

Ledger Nano S (hardware wallet)

Trezor (hardware wallet)

Atomic (desktop/mobile wallet]

Exodus (desktop/mobile wallet)

MyEtherWallet (web wallet)

MetaMask (web wallet)

TrustWallet (mobile wallet)

Of course there are more ERC-20 Tokens wallets, but I noted these because if you research you can see that most use this wallets.

If you have any question how to do something freely ask here.

my personal top popular wallets are

1 trustwallet

2 metamask

3 myetherwallet

another one is eidoo. i use it because is in italian language

Pour moi le meilleur pour les débutants: Trust wallet

Mitamask

Myetherwallet

Atomicwallt

Je utiliser souvent si portefeuille et ils sont un support rapide 24/24