How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Yes, thank for this information, i really like this topic, please i won’t i bank can give me a credit cards, and i can withdraw my money from any country, i really need it , please if you know anything, help me.

This is a very good way of withdrawing your cryptocurrency earnings to your bank. I prefer to not trust any online applications with a KYC identification system, as a i do not like to upload my personal documents. But this is a very good way none the less. Thank you for sharing this. There are many sites now that accept crypto, so you can also spend crypto without having to withdraw it directly to your bank account.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks for sharing this process and it is very useful everyone should get benifits from it and everyone is facing difficulties in withdrawing money from yobit so thank you very much to you sir

Converting bitcoin to the amount is little bit really complicated not complicated actually it’s somewhat toughest thing but it is not impossible to eat by trading it to the other currencies like light coin and you can withdraw it and some currencies or trading companies beach having very less amount of fees so take care about that.

Withdrawal Process:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

•  

Yes personally I using this way to convert my crypto currency to flat currency but i think wazirx only available for Indian users other countries users use localbitcoin or any other your country exchange.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's a quite high minimum requirement for conversion.

You could add an indicator in your title of the topic to indicate the country this method is best for, which in your case, if I'm not mistaken, is India (or Pakistan, based on Rupees).

Hello friend,  i hope everybody are all well by the Grace of ALLAH. I need that some idea about crypto talk org.        I am a new user in  crypto talk org.  I don’t have any idea.  I know that any rules in crypto talk org.  Crypto talk org is a trusted site in online income. 

I think to withdraw from yobit. The beat option is perfect money. Then from perfect money  you can directly withdraw using any cash agents. If it was me, i am going to go with perfect money method. Because bank transactions take time and higher fee..

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

•  

My way:

1.at first convert BTC to LTC as BTC withdraw fee is high

2.Withdraw LTC to wallet like coinbase.

3.Transfer that amount to my bank account.

You are directly about it however you can without much of a stretch exchange you btc to financial balance yet the yobit is charging high you can change over them to usd and send them to consummate cash account them move them to ledger this is acceptable way.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have really explained the procedure very well. This will surely help the members who wants to withdraw from yobit to bank.

Well, Thank for providing the information. I prefer to keep Bitcoin for long term and then sell it for high price, instead of withdrawing it now. This is my own plan. 

You are accurate about it but you preserve without difficulty passing on you btc to veer savings account but the youbit.withdrawing litecoin, converted,from bitcoin into wazix wallet. 

You must switch the Bitcoin with the digital dough before withdrawing and next move to the options of withdrawing the dough from the platform and get quite a lot of options for electronic banks that confirmation Yobit such as financier heap and you be required to declare an financial credit in the slope get something done the withdrawal process.

Thanks for sharing this information mate, this will be helpful for those members didn't know how to withdraw their money from yobit, i hope that you will be still here until this forum stil exist so that you can share more informations about cryptocurrency.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

I don't think there is any banking withdrawal system on yobit exchanger. Because i didn't get this kind of service on that. But we can withdraw our fund through different digital wallets like perfect money, payeer etc.

retire by means of edge conventional fee is extremely pricey , I'am not not compulsory by that.

If I'am pull out for eternity via LTC to convey in exchanger my country support FIAT or I Will sell my token to my friend .

well that will depend on the country in which you are. In my case I change the bitcoin to tron, the tron sent it to the market of my country and I turned it into fiat.

check various time withdrawal from yobit to my crypto wallet but i found 12000 satoshi fees. This is immense fees for me. This is pleasant conception that amendment the bitcoin in litecoins or other crypto coins then carry take out

I don't thinks if gat thing is possible from the yobit at the moment because yobit doesn't have the KYC feature and bank need KYC verification

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Good way, i think you can also exchange and withdraw your earnings to bitcoin to USD by using yobit but the only difference there i think its withdraw fee and the exchange fee.

Time is the ultimate weapon!