Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

You don't need to use another Gmail to create the yobit account you can simply use that Gmail which you have used on the crypto talk on the yobit account also but it is recommended that you use the other Gmail so that if any of your account can be hacked then you can access it to the other account.

It does not need a different email, you can use the same one. You just have to remove the dots from the email maybe that is why you thought you need a new one.

• +1 1

From the platform what they want is that we can work calmly and have all the security we need to achieve everything that we established and that is why whenever you enter the forum they ask you to register with a new email and after the administrators verify that you are not a scammer and complete your test work you can enter the new email and from there only one comes out.

No it's not true ,yobit don't need another gmail to login to account . We can use the same Gmail as we used to log in to cryptotalk account . The difference is only that we should make fresh Gmail Id for use in cryptotalk and we can surely use that id also to login to yobit account .

Actually,it shouldn't be a problem to sign up to both with the same email address. For me,I am used cryptotalk and yobit in same gmail and my gmail also not different it was very simple my account connected i haven’t face any problem.I think this is new issue coming in yobit platform. I suggest you to contact yobit customer care they maybe solve your problems. Good luck my friend.

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, you must register on the Ubit platform by the same email that you registered in this forum. Because this forum transfers the money you earn from this forum, but the Ubit platform, so that you can facilitate the transfer of money and shorten the time for you. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

If you can, normally this is the most recommended so that the account is synchronized much faster and safer, because they are the same account, but really if you put another email it will not have any inconvenience if it is different, but that it is only for the job.

• +1 1

I really don't know why that happened to you, I use the same Gmail email to sign up for both Yobit and Cryptotalk. Perhaps the problem may be a character, either a period or a comma, that does not allow registration. Please check.

• +1 1

Dear when you register on crypto talk by using email than this email is necessary to put it on yobit for your earning other wise you did not see your paid post and their payment .

I did not encounter this issue when subscribing to the yobit platform.
I created a yobit account using the same gmail on which the crypto account was created, so I think the problem is with your gmail.
The problem I am facing in yobit is the auto logoff issue but I don't think it has anything to do with shared gmail

• +2 1

I registered with the same email address that you used to log into Cryptotalk, but of course I used a different password, so maybe you made a mistake in the mail or that the name was used by someone else,I can't figure out the exact problem to give the right help.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I have never seen such a problem in this great forum because this problem is mainly not the problem. I personally have created an account on each of the platform and on each of the recent discussion forum with the same e-mail account in general, and I did not notice any breaches or any problems and it was raised One of the officials in the forum and positions is a warning about this matter, or they prevented me from creating a different email account for each of the two accounts. This matter is generally unfair, so my dear, I do not see that there is a problem. Thank you very much.

This forum have to get a mail for your help and send it to the password to your gmail account  and the password change through your mail, yobit can use mail I'd and they get the mail which are not connected to other sites with help you. 

As for me, my friend, I registered with the same mail that I registered with on the cryptotalk forum and I did not encounter any problems. I think you should register for the same email. If you encounter any problems, take advantage of the adult posts.

أعتقد أنه يمكنك التسجيل بنفس البريد الإلكتروني ، لقد سجلت في Yobit بنفس البريد الإلكتروني ولم أواجه أي مشاكل. يبدو أن الأشخاص الذين يواجهون هذه المشكلة قد استخدموا البريد الإلكتروني في حسابات متعددة.

The IObit platform is very important and we can never give it up, because the site saves us our money and creates for us a wallet of each person and you can see through your wallet your money you collect .

I think I am by the unchanged correspondence for in cooperation logins as healthy but fix not deem I hold had numerous issues around that until now as a result confidently this is fine. I cannot really observe how this may well be creating a puzzle any but I estimate we never know.

I think that if you have a problem with your current email address, you may have an account with Yobit before you, please click on the forgotten password and then set your new password on your own.

Well, it is not a necessary question to ask because every exchange site or any other site always need different Gmail for new registration or new sign-up. You just have to remember your password so that you can keep login up always with your same Gmail ID.

have created my cryptotalk account and yobit with a single gmail and its running fine. I don't know If there any changes happened,  you can contact with moderators for that...

Yobit is accepting mail that you register cryptotalk with it, you can also fine new email and sign up if you have any problem with your current email address, mayb you have an account with Yobit before, kindly click on forgot password and reset your password.

Simple and important . Yes , we need to login in the youbit with a different password as this will prevent the account from banning. If you go on logging the same gmail, your account will be banned.

• +5 1

You need to enter the Gmail which you have not used before in making the yobit account.You can use same gmail which you have used in the crypto talk account but there are some rules of yobit account is if you have (dot) in your Gmail you have to jot write while making yobit account it will accept it without it you can't use different marks in your Gmail just keep it simple and use new I'd of gmail.

No friend i not face this problem i use my crypto mail in yobit and i think this is right and i think yobit relate to crypto forum and we should same email address on yobit and crypto its better for s to use one email.

Good evening my friend, I used the same e-mail and he did not ask me for another email or the like, I do not think that there is a real problem, it could be a technical problem my dear friend, so do not worry, as long as you are all fine.