What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

I put my earnings to my yobit wallet I do not know what to do next.I want research more here to get more knowledge,And to know what is the best thing to do.

A good option is to buy a currency in the exchange with your earnings, that this currency has a good investment plan in Investbox, and generate a passive income by obtaining a percentage of the amount that you put in staking in the InvestBox

On 10/2/2020 at 10:06, rjroshan said:

Después de completar sus primeras 100 publicaciones exitosas, puede ganar un máximo de hasta 900k satoshi por mes con este foro. Esta es una buena cantidad de ingresos mientras aumenta el precio de Bitcoin. ¿Tiene algún plan sobre cómo hacer crecer estas ganancias con la plataforma Yobit?

If I have a plan with the profits obtained. What I would do is invest in the new section that Yobit has on virtual mining, as it seems to me a very safe and profitable option in the long run where we guarantee a fixed monthly income.
Also what I would do would be to invest it to obtain free daily percentages of different currencies within the Investbox and when those coins rise in price I would sell them directly.
I would also invest in the new ICOs that Yobit is taking out little by little, because these coins when they go on the market (especially in the first hours) can reach a good value and therefore I would recover and obtain profits from my investment when selling.
Finally, I am almost sure that I would risk a little and why not? It would give you an opportunity to bet some coins in sections as fun as the dice and the Pony races that they carry out every week, there without a doubt we can multiply x2, x3 or by many amounts the bet that we have made.
Those would be my recommendations

There is now way to increase this amount of satoshi. Unless you are a rule abuser, which is excluded for me personally. I do not treat that type of income as "main" and try to focus on other things.

Need to get more cash-flow this year? Here are a few interesting points. 

There will never be an awful an ideal opportunity to venture back and survey how things are going in your profession: the new year, after an advancement (or scarcity in that department), the finish of a quarter or following a distressing month. Regardless of whether you have your sights set on expanding your procuring potential, it tends to be anything but difficult to stall out in the monotonous routine and ignore proactive advances you could be taking at this moment. 

Get persuaded on the profession front and consider these five hints to help augment your pay expected for the current year: 

1. Request a raise 

It's a quite decent an ideal opportunity to request a raise. Truly. As indicated by the U.S. Branch of Labor, the joblessness rate is low and managers are beginning to support compensations to draw in laborers. Perceive how this can play for your potential benefit? Look at sites like Glassdoor.com or occupation postings in your general vicinity to discover how much managers are paying for gigs like yours. You can use that data when you talk with your chief, while featuring the experience you bring to the table, to arrange a raise and lift your procuring potential. 

Meeting with your chief and requesting a raise is a simple method to support your acquiring potential 

In case you're apprehensive to pitch yourself for a raise, recollect that recruiting and preparing new workers has genuine expenses. Keeping workers at a more significant pay can be practical when contrasted with the cost of enrolling and preparing somebody to supplant you. 

On the off chance that you don't end up as the winner in a pay arrangement, continue to tip two to expand your gaining potential. 

2. Investigate new chances 

Verifiably, representatives accepted the snappiest method to expand their procuring potential was to change occupations. While there are no ensures your compensation will expand, there are a few gauges that demonstrate the chance. As per one gauge, the normal raise a representative gets for leaving is between a 10 percent to 20 percent pay raise. 

With regards to searching for a new position, a quick lift to compensation may not be the main money related thought. A Gallup study discovered, in excess of a compensation increment, the top explanation U.S. laborers consider new openings is to, "do what they excel at." Switching occupations may prompt being more drawn in with the work you do, just as having open doors for progression and the capacity to learn and develop. Down the line, an advancement or new aptitudes can mean expanded gaining potential. 

3. Discover a guide 

Having a thought of where you need your vocation to go—this quarter, one year from now or in the following decade—can pay off colossally, yet you don't have to make these arrangements isolated. A decent tutor can give criticism or guidance dependent on their own insight, and help guarantee you're on track to build your procuring potential. It might seem like a sweet arrangement, yet it'll require some exertion on your part: 

To begin with, reflect (all alone) about how your vocation has been going. It will assist you with having a more important and viable discussion with your prospective tutor. This reflection worksheet is a decent beginning stage. 

Second, locate an expert association or meetup bunch for your industry that matches up guides and mentees. By meeting individuals in your industry whom you don't legitimately work with, you can have authentic discussions about how your vocation is going, your qualities and shortcomings, and approaches to augment your pay potential. 

Third, when you've associated with an expected guide, set up an underlying discussion. Remember to inquire as to whether they'd be happy to talk again in a half year or somewhere in the vicinity. 

Taking on independent positions can help increment your compensation potential 

4. Start a side hustle 

A side hustle is an adaptable employment you do "as an afterthought" that can expand your pay potential. Of the numerous approaches to acquire cash outside of your fundamental activity, beginning a side business can be an important choice. The business aptitudes you learn as a business visionary can pay off in different pieces of your profession. You could likewise give independent work or counseling a go, utilizing ranges of abilities you as of now need to assist issue with comprehending for different organizations. 

With any subsequent activity, in any case, it's anything but difficult to fall into a snare of exchanging your time for cash without improving your aptitudes in a significant manner. Gauge the advantages and disadvantages to guarantee you're adjusting the craving to build your pay with the longing to propel your profession. Take driving in a ride share program, for instance. Expert: It can be a fast and simple approach to build your income. Con: It may not profit your essential vocation in the event that you work in a totally different or irrelevant industry. 

5. Figure out how to code 

Coding can be something learned at any profession stage to help support your gaining potential quite promptly. While breaking down its alumni, CodingDojo, a coding training camp, discovered that the greater part of understudies were acquiring under $35,000 before entering the program. Subsequent to graduating, most of understudies earned pay rates that beat $70,000.

Hi, after making money on the forum, I usually invest everything in bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is growing every day, it makes sense to invest in Bitcoin. I advise you to do this to earn even more. Good luck everyone!

For now I plan to invest and wait to sell since in my country the situation is not very good to say but the one who perseveres reaches and I do not lose faith in yobit.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:06, rjroshan said:

Después de completar sus primeras 100 publicaciones exitosas, puede ganar un máximo de hasta 900k satoshi por mes con este foro. Esta es una buena cantidad de ingresos mientras aumenta el precio de Bitcoin. ¿Tiene algún plan sobre cómo hacer crecer estas ganancias con la plataforma Yobit?

I independently of these earnings, all the earnings that I choose, I put them in MXC Exchange to generate interest, it has given me good results from a 15% APR, I know it is somewhat slow but it is better and safer to have it there in my opinion

I do many various things with my earnings,,,if I  earn money we spend it for my pocket money or buy some new book for reading....if I earn a huge amount of money I used the money for buying a new mobile phone or many various things..

0.009 btc, this is a good prize, I am very grateful to cryptotalk and yobit, because I earn money from this forum, I will use the money for trading, or I will put it in the yobit investbox, I hope my btc can grow, if I have get profit, then I will withdraw it, for fun, enjoy my hard work, after writing 20 posts every day

Being a college student it is a good feeling when you don't ask money from your parents I use half of the money as pocket money and I invest half of it in yobit.

i havent think on that, nice question and simple but interesting. Maybe ill invest on yobit mining, its turning a very hot topic, with daily increase at minex, im really interested and maybe ill invest on that. hope wont be late.

I have started in the world of cryptocurrencies and my earnings are still low, I hope they will grow as time goes by.

There are many things that you can invest in from the crypt itself on yobit to some shares of some companies. Everything already depends on us, which is more to our liking: working with coins or with securities, or maybe trading or holding if there is no time or desire for trades and the desire to just invest and wait. There are a lot of places where you can invest the funds received, even in the same virtual mining from yobit, it seems like a promising project, promising, I would even say.

I will transfer the earned money to the exchange and speculate this money with it in the hope of getting even more profit. I am also thinking to buy a virtual miner and get profit from it.

Kazancımla daha büyük yatırımlar yapıyorum. Arazi satın alıyorum, bir ev satın alıyorum, bir dükkan satın alıp işletiyorum, borsaya yatırım yapıyorum, çevremdeki potansiyeli keşfediyorum ve kazancımı artırıyorum.

My earnings from the ICO airdrops, IEO I invest them in Mondas with a good Project to generate Short-term and Long-term Profits Since many cryptocurrencies have Good Volume and that is where you have to buy AND analyze each Currency ...

A trader should always take profit at the right moments in crypto trading. This should provide confidence in the downward movement of the market by keeping the profit on the side. It should aim forward by making new investments with profit.

The ideal is to invest in any crypto 
that presents some fluctuation in your favor
 to buy, and diversify. although some exchange
 platforms present a very profitable interest
 system for leaving your income there. 
For example, Yobit has that good option.