What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

I still don't know what to do with my earning because I didn't started earning so I look foreard to it. But I want to hold it, because bitcoin price is increasing. So, it might have a higher price later.

On 10.02.2020 at 20:12, Vanessa said:

I am keeping it for sometime then do some tradings. Sometimes if I really need money I trade it to become ethereum then withdraw it and transfer to my wallet. It is a big help especially for my family. I get extra earnings out of participating here in the forum.

Hi. I also like to earn money on this forum. I communicate with people and get income for it. Many people dream of such a job.

I earned a good amount from twt airdrop and yoda airdrop. With that money,,i bought a medium budget pc for me. Now i can continue my crypto analysis in big display. I also bought a bycycle

Well, even professionals or retirees in cryptocurrencies can't tell you how much you can earn with a tap. This is because even if you are a senior or novice, it will be difficult for you to earn from the tap. You need so much patience to make it work. This is why crypto conversations exist to support what the water tap lacks. You can earn more by staying on this forum than by using taps.

On 11.02.2020 at 08:29, Fleur de Bleau said:

Well,  i will trade my bitcoin in Yobit Exchange and i will try those tips and knowlwdge i learn here in forum.  

Because i need experience also to learn more about cryptocurrency trading.  

I also think that trading is the best way to increase your capital. Holding a coin has too small a percentage. In addition, it is not a fact that the rate of the coin will go up. Maybe the exchange rate will go down and you will lose your investment.

I am still a newbie in this forum, I am yet to complete my first 100 post. After getting 100 post, and I start getting my earnings, I will like to invest my earnings. 

Я не заработал приличную  сумму, которую я с помощью розыгрыша, поэтому я ничего не покупал у него. я думаю, что сначала вы должны сделать себя способным зарабатывать, а не начинать думать о том, что с этим делать.и я думаю, что создание полезных постов может помочь вам быстро заработать, поэтому старайтесь делать полезные посты.

Well, nothing yet because I plan to earn the yobit airdrop so that I can have profits and be able to mine cryptocurrencies or be able to trade or invest

I personally keep investing my earnings, I keep buying new coins that I think will continue to give me more earnings

I don’t think that anyone will know about this for the first time, but the best thing you can do with your cryptocurrency income is to reinvest it. This way you will receive significantly more profit. Also, I believe that we all just need rest, and this rest must be properly spent. Rest must first of all restore the body. Therefore, visiting a nightclub can hardly be called a rest. You need to be able to spend money on quality rest on time

Я вкладываю все заработанные деньги в акции и покупаю разные криптомонеты

I always reinvest my earnings, in most cases I wait for the asset to go down to the buy zone, because I think that in the bear market you need to accumulate the number of coins, and when the bullish race already comes, you need to designate an exit point for yourself from the position and not give in to FOMO if you sold and the asset grew by another 50%.

Try to re-invest your incomes and some little part of it you can spend for fun

Just now, Misty135 said:

I always renew my earnings, most of the time I wait for the asset to go down into the buying zone because I think you need to accumulate the number of coins in the bear market, and when the bullish race already arrives you need to set an exit point for yourself from the position and  If you sell and the assets have increased by another 50%, do not give in to FOMO.

l think most of investors follow this method, that is why if you spend all of your money you can not stay here for a long time. You should renew your earnings as you above mentioned and try finding new projects for investing in. 

I am new to the forum and I have not yet reached 100 publications, but if I do I would like to be able to invest in some currencies and above all I could generate extra income that is never too much

Hello! I save part of my salary and invest in cryptocurrencies. I am also studying trading in order to make cryptocurrencies the main income in the future.

At this time I could invest in the mining of the Yobit exchange, but I have not yet reached 100 publications to get paid, meanwhile I buy minex coins

With my earnings, I primarily buy the things I enjoy : Motorcycles, cars. Then I take the land and evaluate it.

I'm a starter and I had not paid. After I get my money, I will make it as my pocket money. As a college student I want some pocket money to use. And now the financial situation of most of the people is decreased. So parents don't allow to have the money with us

So I want to make the money which I earned from the forum to take as my pocket money. 

Well, for now I am distributing half of them, I reinvest them again and the other part I take them out to support the profits for anything that may happen

On 10/2/2020 at 10:06, rjroshan said:

Después de completar sus primeras 100 publicaciones exitosas, puede ganar un máximo de hasta 900k satoshi por mes con este foro. Esta es una buena cantidad de ingresos mientras aumenta el precio de Bitcoin. ¿Tiene algún plan sobre cómo hacer crecer estas ganancias con la plataforma Yobit?

I have not known crytotalk for a long time, I always read its rules so as not to have problems, I have been more interested in the topics I read than the profits it offers, but regarding this question I think that the profits are completely personal, you can invest in cryptocurrencies, you can pay a good courses to do tradiing or a better option is to take advantage of those profits to invest in yobit mining