Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

yobit may be a great trade location you'll be able exchange your profit here to form more profits.he as of now give some instructional exercise but on the off chance that you're still confounded there's a video instructional exercise on YouTube that might observe and assist you get it it better.

• +1 1

Friend, this topic is very useful and important because thanks to this topic that you have made very useful, I now know how to sell and exchange currencies within the yobit platform so now I can sell or exchange peacefully without any risk.

• +1 1

I think yes you share very right and full information of currency and even trade of currency. So it is simple and easy I think do don't worry and click the currency which you want to trade and other your balance. So yobit is very good for trade.

• +1 2

Thank you for the information you provided often the appreciation or depreciation of the currency depends on luck there are no certain reasons you can provide you with the time of the rise or fall of the currency you are trading, this really increases your money in a very good way, good luck

Thank you friend you provide very useful information before this post I have no idea of such trading I thankful to you you always providing such ways from which we get more opportunities in short time I also try after the some earning.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  I needed a topic like this to make the platform easier for me to learn and I need time to learn about it and be able to discuss it. Thank you for the topic for me. 

Thank you for this explanation. Everyone should learn trading because it seems that trading is the best way to make money. Either about the price for an operation, the high price and its low, no one can know, but with experience and monitoring the stock exchange, you can almost expect the price and this will help you a lot. Help them

• +2 1

I hope all the members will be like you, my friend. You inspire us with good and useful topics and share your information with everyone. I congratulate you on this wonderful work. You explained the trading in a simple way and all members of the forum will benefit from this.

How to trade currency around the yobit we have where one can invest like btc, letcoin, ethu and othes that one can buy and sell whnlen their are seriously needed in the market that time one will make profit.

• +1 1

As a beginner am interested in this topic because its important for all beginners to learn how to sell currencies in this platform. What I see in different opinion from people make me to understand how to sell currencies

• Useful or interesting 1

The important thing about cryptocurrency is trading and it can be added that many people can earn money from eObit platform through trading.  You can get some profit if you work with mind here.

A good article to explain the trading in Yobit exchange, I suggest that you make a video and post it to YouTube in your native language, this will help a lot of people to get acquainted with the Yobit exchange, you can also explain the feature of RoboTrade. That would be a great idea.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
  • +2 1

Compared to other cryptocurrency exchange platforms I see that trading on Yobit is really simple. Seeing your explanation I have understood perfectly. On the other hand, also comparing I have seen that in Yobit the demands in terms of the amount of currencies to operate are very low and this brings us benefits.

This was Superb and complete guide to newly trader i suggest my junior members to follows you and see your this topic literally it was good enough and have a good writing criteria they easily understood and easy to follow this.

• +4 1

Thank you all for the explanation its really useful for bigginers lik us to learn more about cryptotalk from experienced people 🙏

Yes you great and very useful I think it is most information for the newbies Anand new users. I think yes type of post very informative and useful for everyone's. This is the help of all the forum so it is teh method of trade.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I am a new member here. I can't explain to you how useful this post is for me.  I was worried about withdraw, but after seeing this post, my idea is clear now. I will follow these steps.

Thank you, my friend, for clarifying this information and how to trade for that. We have to learn and start on the right path in the trading process where the information you provided is very useful and we can learn through this information a lot and benefit from it in the buying, selling and retailing processes.

I want to learn more and more because i want to grow with this forum and i hope this knowledge will help me in future thanks for sharing that helpful post.

Change the detailed guide, mainly because this is a great form of cryptocurrency. It is very easy to follow these steps at work because you just need to do it on a bank card, choose the money you can buy or sell, and then make it.

Thanks my friend for giving out this tip. As I am a beginner in this platform and I was a bit confused about this topic. So now I have found the solution to it. Yobit is a good exchange platform. At first I was a bit skeptical about yobit related to security issues but now I am confident and I will continue trading on yobit.

Thanks for this helpful and informative post about yobit trading.It's good to know how to trade as I am new here.It is really important on learning how to trade especially because this is our one of the most source of income in crypto.

I am new one  here ..i was in neeed of such data and direction thank you so much for all this data. U shared here am truly getting a charge out of after getting so much information. From a single post u truly did goood ..it is exceptionally instructive not as it were unused one but too for each one here since ancient one moreover keep on learning day by day ...i appreciate this and i wil be beyond any doubt all this and wil utilized these focuses to gain ..and numerous other valuable purposes...