What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

Yobit is best from PayPal because it's uses easy and have many features but PayPal is limited and I use only one time and i tird from PayPal but Yobit is beneficial platform and I like it and use it from 2 months 

5 hours ago, Showrov03 said:

PayPal I don't like it because I think it's complicated and the fees are high, so The Yobit 8s is good for me, because you can do a lot of things there. Thank you 

@Showrov03  Exactly I don't no about PayPal because I didn't use PayPal, but yobit wallet really secured and in yobit we made so many things, but I want to suggests don't over trust in exchange wallets because exchange wallets risky, use only hardware wallets to store crypto assets.

18 minutes ago, Showrov03 said:

My dear friend, @Honny143 I agree with you, money is not safe in any wallet online because our money can be stolen or you may be tricked. I used the Yobit wallet at first. It is a wallet that is highly reliable and secure. So we can keep our money here. On the other hand, I have never deposited money with PayPal and an online wallet, so I have no knowledge or experience to do so.

That's true mate @Showrov03  store our money in online there is no safe, that's why we need safe and secured wallets like block chain trust wallet, because this wallets operates through our private keys,

i agree yobit one of the secured exchange but exchanges have a risk to hack, if you are satisfied with yobit wallet then use it there is no problem.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1

Yobit is best exchanging platform.in which we can store all type of currencies.we can trade all type of currencies.yobit is best platform and easy to use.

Actually Each wallet will have different ideas and taste . But I think yobit is the best wallet in the market. I am currently using the yobit wallet. Its security system is very safe and reliable. So in my opinion yobit  wallet is best for storing any coins

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

agree yobit one of the secured exchange but exchanges have a risk to hack, if you are satisfied with yobit wallet then use it there is no problem.

Dont give some one advice  about store their crypto in exchange  wallet because you already  said its risky 😉..  But some exchange  site keep yoir funds  secure  only if you provide  their your own kyc and passed that..  If you have huge funds  then always  try to use  non custodial  wallet @Honny143

• +2 1

I like both platforms but yobit is better for me. I had friends who used yobit before, and they all still enjoy it. We can process very fast. They have a useful system.

I also use Yobit. I tried to get a PayPal account, but the registration time is long and you have to provide a lot of personal information. PayPal is not my favorite because I think their criminals and their fees are high.

I do not think there is a way to compare these two, they are totally +different thing, but if I have to choose between them then i will go for Yobit, it is very reliable exchange with wide popularity and eve since I used it I have not thought of changing it into any other exchange , and makes transactions really fast and with small fees. 

• +3 1

In my opinions,yobit wallet is one of the best wallet and this wallet can create easily, it can be controlled. It having all the personal information and having the powerful security features. While the PayPal having all your information or uncontrolled and the chances of hacking in it is too much. So yobit is best than PayPal. 

• +1 1

Under my suggestion, Yobit wallet is best wallet due to its short and simple registration method. Paypal is not my favorite because of its long registration method. Yobit wallet also has low fees than Paypal. I used Yobit for a long term, it has a simple transaction method to withdraw money.

Edited by davidlary

Both of these are The best wallet regarding the exchange of the multiple crypto assists. Both of these Wallet provide a platform for exchange the multiple crypto currency. But in my opinion the best is the yobit then the PayPal because PayPal has high transaction fee. While the yobit has a low fee for withdrawal.

One of the most recommended hardware wallets is the Trezor wallet. I could call it my best cryptocurrency wallet. It is a hyper-secure wallet. It supports windows, Linux, Max also. Dear i think yobit exchange is best for this forum and paypal wallet is also a good and widely used in the world. It allows you to make secure online purchases at many online merchants. Paypal is safe wallet and keep the user's data safe.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:07 PM, Mojnu said:

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

Dear mate i will prefer yobit. I am using yobit. My all friends are using yibit. And dear mate yobit is exchange site . It is easy to use. I will suggest others to use yobit exchange site. It is safest exchange. We can get maximum profit from yobit.

I used paypal for a period of its disadvantages that its fees are high and I cannot afford it. One of the best is Yobit, as dealing through it is simple and does not require many complications and negatives, it has less than Paypal.

I think Yobit is much better than PayPal because paypal strict rules and locked accounts without any valuable reason.its provide bad customer service,painful verification process and customer face so many problems ...Yobit is much better compare to PayPal.....

Well there's no comparison whatsoever, the yobit exchange site is by far better than the PayPal site when it comes to dealing in the crypto currency sphere. 

Most of the people prefer yobit because they use it and it is quite more safe and reliable for them while in exchange. So i also would like to go with them and it is quite more secure and reliable wallet for the crypto users.

Nowadays, however, the platform contains many wallets Wallet and PayPal wallet yobit in both. It is very difficult to choose which is the best. These are very safe and secure wallets. They have many great features.

In my view yobit uis the best because its very easgy to use .Almost all cryptotalk users use yobit.While paypal is too difficult to use .Its registration system is too long and ask for personal information therefore yobit is the best choice.Thank you ❤

Paypal is too tidious with lot of policies governing it... So stressful and has high cost of operation but Yobit other hand is easier and cheaper and that's why I prefer yobit although Paypal is more recognized globally than yobit

Yobit is one of the best wallet than the PayPal because yobit is very famous in the cryptocurrency market. It is very safe and secure way to save your bitcoins and cryptocurrency. You can withdraw by the yobit in easy way. Yobit is very popular among all over the world's people. And this can exchange the multiple crypto assets. 

• +1 1

My dear friends 

You can use either paypal or yobit accounts .But if you create a PayPal account in place, then it has a very long process and registration is also difficult and there is a lot of complexity in it, but yobit account is very simple and easy to use, the registration process is also very short.

• +4 1

There are many exchanges comparable to yobit, but i prefer yobit though. PayPal has not cryptocurriency stored or used for payment but yobit has dollar, i still prefer... PayPal is very difficult wallet other than yobit, because yobit is very good wallet. 

Both wallets are good and deserves equal ratings. But i will go with Yobit because paypal needs a long process of registration and it demands personal informations as well. There is opportunity of exchange on popular currencies. So, i will prefer Yobit. 

• +2 1