Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vermigerous

Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency

On 2/10/2020 at 8:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

Well, many people around the globe are like playing video games. And if Ubisoft, which is very popular in gaming world, will eventually support and entertain cryptocurrency on their company, we can assure that many people will eventually use crypto and it will be popular over the globe. 

if it is true then it is a good new to hear.and it will be a great achievement by the crypto and bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies .i think in coming days more companies gonna accept the cryptocurrencies as thier payment options

Really!!  If video game company support cryptocurrency then its a good news for us. We can get more profit in crypto. Crypto is a very good site for earning money. Many people like and work on crypto. Its a good way      

This is a piece of quite great news that now video game involved with bitcoin. As we know that a huge number of people are involved with a video game so when it happens then more people are attacked on it and people try to join with bitcoin.

Wow it is really great news. Thank you for sharing this important information. But I have no experience about this metter

Video gaming giant Ubisoft has announced that its enterprise lab is ... Ubisoft, one of the world's most publicly traded game companies ... is looking for blockchain startups to support giant Ubisoft Games.Bitcoin.

In fact I don't like to play any gambling sites.  However I think it is very useful for us.  Thank you for sharing this important information because I think we can benefit financially.

Investing in cryptocurrency through this video game is certainly good for us, and I think everyone can make a good income apart from video games, and if cryptocurrency companies do well with this video game, it's good for cryptocurrency residents.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

This video game is amazing this company this company is a game-changing and the artist game will change everything. So this is a great contractor with the cryptocurrency.

On 10.02.2020 at 02:56, vermigerous said:

It's great!!!))  Ubisoft is on the right way)))) I think that this direction is the most active among others in crypto accepting process. And every year more and more news of such kind appear. 

I saw an interesting article about companies and games dealing with crypto. Even saw some of games that I even personally tried - GodsUnchaned, for example))) and there is a list of studios and companies that look at crypto more than positively)) 

https://www.thebusinessofcrypto.com/company/markets/gaming/

Edited by MilaNi

I think it would be amazing chance for us if we can pay for video games ! I will pay for Pubg Lite , Pubg steam , GTA , FIFA 20 ! I think its hard now .. but maybe in the future it will be available !

On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft IS  a big company. so this will be a good for the crypto. than i will say that video game will go on too much high.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:56 AM, vermigerous said:

This news is really great for all gamer and i think some days later more companies will apcet bitcoin.because, now day by day bitcoin developed.  

On 2/10/2020 at 1:56 AM, vermigerous said:

there are/was a lot of support from game communities to cryptos. steam was accepting bitcoin as payment, epic games was accepting monero. the enjin coins has good partnership in the game community. now this ubisoft news, crypto are growing every day and we all like it

It is good news video games company supporting crypto currency many companies now supporting crypto currency i hope crypto legalize worldwide and all countries adopt crypto.

The idea of Ubisoft is most likely designed to attract profit with this solution. But will need a lot of investment. In any case, with the right approach, Ubisoft can make a profit.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:56 AM, vermigerous said:

This is vey cool, and might be time to invest on some crypto games, i shall ask gods unchained if they have been in contact with these guys.

Yes that's really good option they are providing for purchasing video games using bitcoins. I have not yet purchased any video game neither using dollor nor bitcoin. And I'm not interested to purchase any video game but still this will be good option for those video game lovers. Thank you.

I don’t know exactly but if it is there that the vedio  game companies supports crypto currencies that would be great as now a days digital gamings is thr trend so in that case ut would be very helpful to the players fir the payments. 

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency East best for video game production industry. As cryptocurrency is and digital currency transactions can be done in digital platform and it will be beneficial for game players. The game players can buy the game items easily

This is really a great step by a great company like this! hope that other companies would follow this step by Ubisoft and accept using crypto!

On 2/10/2020 at 8:56 AM, vermigerous said:

This could be good news to everyone, when this thing will be finalized expect that bitcoin price will goes up as well , and it will be good to our assets since it will take high and will increase our gains.

Wonderful news. Positive news has a positive effect on cryptocurrency prices. In my opinion it's time to start using cryptocurrencies in everyday life. Importantly, other companies have also taken the first steps.

In the event that putting resources into digital money through this computer game can be beneficial for us, I figure everybody can procure a decent salary other than the computer game, and if the cryptographic money organizations do well with this computer game, that would be useful for cryptographic money inhabitants. May be i am wrong 

Far cry was the first free shot game I played and until now I can't forget the memories of that game , I hope that the company make good support and don't effect its games .