3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

Yes, dear, I thank you for these valuable advice about some of the risks of trading cryptocurrencies, but in general, my dear ones, for every topic in which there is a profit, of course there are material losses and money in general, but these tips may reduce this loss and its rate significantly, so do not use feelings dear, especially in the field of currencies  Do not be afraid of encrypted currencies and do not be or anything about trading cryptocurrencies, and most importantly, we must not buy zero-dead currencies from them, for sure, everyone will lose our money in the near future. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Can not debate, there are a lot of things that are not known as beginners, and because there are a lot of traps like this mentioned, it will be very difficult to avoid as beginners. We all make mistakes and are rarely protected against all that, we have to find practice.

Hello there greetings if you are new member of this forum and also want to trade or invest your money in cryptocurrency I think you should learn about how to do and what is script currency is because it is very important if you don't learn and invest your money I think you should end up losing all of your money so be aware of this kind of mistakes and good luck

We must be careful in dealing with cryptocurrencies. Mistakes that must be avoided, such as buying any coin whose reliability is unsure. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much for those information. For the beginners who want to trade must have been careful about risks and investment  issue

We really appreciate for you sharing this knowledge with us because with this we are able to know the 3 traps that the beginners traders need to understand so that is an advantage to we the newbie

The most effective trap that most people fall into is greed and temptation people believe crypto to be a get rich quick scheme and endup in the hands of scammer by falling into some tempting too good to be true offers.

Dear in general, the passion generally affects everyone who worked in it with cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency trading because the passion will drag us into buying and selling mainly. We must rule our mind before buying and selling any work in general and the technical analysis of the work is very important, dear greatly because it is the basis Working in general through cryptocurrencies. We must judge our minds. We must not be afraid and not greedy while buying currency in general Thank you very much

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thanks for sharing your informative post. You are right we have to be careful from the things during trading. 

You are right if we are making decisions emotionally it effects our work. Because if we are emotionally effected so we can't make good decisions. 

You are right that there are fake coins so we have to be careful of these. And we have to get all information about trading. Because at that it is not difficult to gain information about anything. 

Thanks. 

If you like my post give ❤️.

Have a nice day ☺️

@Q T and @L laga dunga you also share your opinions about that what you guys think about that .

Thanks.

Hello my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially since you posted it here in the section of our new colleagues who often make the mistake of entering early in trading thinking that it is easy to make high profits or that there are other people who think that trading depends too much on luck and this is wrong. Of course, I also agree with you that the points I mentioned are important factors for success in trading, and I want to add that whoever wants to trade without sufficient experience or knowledge should study one of the types of currency market analysis and make his first experiences with the help of an expert.

• +1 1

Yes, this is correct. Thank you for this useful information. We, as beginners, will need it a lot to be able to start the process of trading in cryptocurrencies. We must be very careful and be serious about our work.

It is very important to learn investing before starting the experiment, because you will not know what currency you want to invest in or what its objectives are, when to buy and when to sell, you will also fall into your greed and chase the higher currencies, and this matter will lose you a lot of your money.

tanks dear for sharing this information with us really your tips proves to be very helpful for me because i want to become a successful trader so that why i am gaining knowledge and information about the trading and i must keep your all tips in my mind and should implement it whenever i will start trading so thank you dear friend

• +5 1

Have a nice day my friend,
 I completely agree with you, our emotions should not control our financial decisions, and we have to be well-informed and knowledgeable about the world of digital currencies and its market before we submit any important decision, I appreciate your advice, thank you very much.

Thank you, I am trying to enter the world of trading in the future. But I plan to read books and the experiences of people who have spent a long time in trading.
Trading is a dangerous topic for beginners, but it makes a great fortune for veterans, so you must work to increase your knowledge before working with it.

Many believe that trading with cryptocurrencies is something simple, but it is not so, you have to have a good control of emotions as you indicate and fall into despair and set yourself great goals to achieve great things because everything in a hurry has consequences.

I believe that trading in cryptocurrencies needs a lot of experience and you will always find yourself learning new and useful things, so you should not give up and always learn from your mistakes until you succeed in the end and become a good trader.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, for beginners, a great thing for them to benefit from in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information in general. These are valuable advice for people who threaten to enter the field of cryptocurrency trading. Everyone has a strong storm about buying and selling and everyone wants to buy currencies that are extremely high and at their last highs and the decline will return. Aim and put an end to the loss we lose our money Thank you very much

Thank you, my friend, for this information. It is a useful method for beginners and I hope they will take advice, so we all have to control our emotions and make sure of the currencies we choose

• +2 1

Thank you very much.

Your topic is really useful and has important information that we really need it.

I wish you to share more topics about that.

And thank you again my friend

Indeed, it's valuable information that everyone should follow, especially beginners. The most important thing is self-confidence, gaining experience and making sure of our sources of information.

Dear friend, thank you for these ideas, traps and useful information. Thus, all beginners should avoid these three traps in order not to fall into these traps again and thank you again my dear friend Thank you very much

• +2 1

well thank you so much my friend I  belleive what you are saying is really true . the decisions you make in this field are the decisions of your lifetime . so you must be very cool and focus to achieve what you want

Thanks for posting your idea, it is a useful way for beginners and beginners on this site and I hope they understand what you are referring to. There are many money changers who sell fake coins and some people buy them and lose their money, we need strong thinking to best play every step to get profits.