Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

Hello mate investing is very important mostly to people who are earning crypto currency Because that's the Best way which your coin will be doubling even when you are sleeping at Home.

This topic is very useful for me and it also helps us to get acquainted with investment. Investing is something greater than a normal business through which we can get a wealth of money, so we must understand the investment well.

• +3 1

This topic is very informative
And it carries the great benefit for everyone and gives steps that benefit us in a successful investment
I think that we must adhere to them to achieve the largest profit in investment

Thank you, my friend, for this post. It gives correct information to new members. I hope that we will always support each other and always give new advice.

I am planing on starting to invest in the yobit investbox very soon, so no knowledge of minimal for me now, this has also contributed to the little knowledge I have on yobit investbox, so thank you for making this post, it is really helpful.

Yes my friend of course the investment fund in yobit platform is very good for daily and weekly investment, which is very good for beginners, which is really useful and safer than others. 

• +3 1

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information I want to tell you that I am going to be in there and just to start working on this. Form I do not invest anything in the universe box so I need information about the last book so he can invest on an Xbox and can earn money

I have heard a lot about investment box from myy friends and I think we all should try it some day may be it proves us to be benificial I am going to invest first week payment on invest box soon wish me best of luck guys 

Dear working in this wonderful forum, especially for all beginners, in this forum we learned everything about cryptocurrencies in general, and there is something that we must do well in the yobit platform, which is the investment fund.  I advise everyone to enter the investment fund, it is very good, thank you very much.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information

Actually, I was trying to figure out how to invest in the Yobit platform, but I do not have a large amount of money in the platform, so I will take your advice and will not invest until I get a large amount.

But in your opinion, how much money do I need in my portfolio in order to invest it?

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am a beginner and not confirm that how is invest in crypto currency. But we are invest in cryptotalk on different crypto currency than we are earn major part of other currency. Bitcoin is equal to 67000 dollars. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

I'm new on this forum and I want to know about the digital currency and get the knowledge of my best interests 

Really, it is a great idea. I will work on gaining knowledge about the field of investment because I am still a beginner and I do not have enough daring to enter such a huge business.

In fact, I agree with you, as investing in the yobit platform needs a lot of money in order for the profits to be large, especially since most of the currencies that we invest in the investment fund need a large balance at the beginning and then you need to do the daily tasks that we must achieve, So I prefer to do the work here for the forum and then do the exchange

• +3 1

Hy friends I am new user on this site please help me how to work. I am beginner and what is invest box 1. If have any method please share it. I don't know about investment on cryptotalk. 

In the forum for earnings and investment there is a lot of information here for big investment. You need to understand the rules and policies for the purpose of investment in the forum to earn more.

Awesome post. Never seen like this post. Good work mate. Very well said. Well done mate. Great work apart from you. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Awaiting for the second part.

• +2 1

You are right the investment box is really good and we can make a good profit through it but we should have first a good morning for it and I am collecting my amount that I have to invest in it so I have to wait long time for it.

• +4 1

Your content is very amazing and of course useful, but advisably a newbie isn't expected to start making investment because it's complicated alongside risky,as a beginner try to learn and know more about the forum first before engaging yourself in any act of investment

• +1 1

Great step dude,investing in the yobit investbox can be profitable.But the thing is you have to learn and learn and practice first.After getting some experience you can go for investment there.

Thanks for your post . I know many fake websites where people trapped but this site is very authentic site where you will earn good amount of money by trading . I heard about invest box in yobit also and get knowledge from senior members post.  

Good information mate. You have very well explained work on investbox in yobit. It's quite beneficial for members especially beginners. Keep sharing such content for ease of others to fulfill purpose of this investment plans of investbox are remarkable.  Good wishes for you all.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is very interesting and educational what you have published to beginners helps us a lot since we do not know about investments or which are the safest places to start operating and with your help we are made the shortest way we just have to take into account everything you have published so as not to make so many mistakes thank you very much.

• +1 1

Subject number one.  If you gain knowledge on the basics of yobit account.  Then you can achieve success.  Make money to make the future better.

Investbox is a good option of yobit exchange site. In here you can invest your crypto currency. And you will get profit from here. This site is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. So you can use it without any hesitation. 

• +1 1