Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

I think it was a very popular method in the past, and it is used a lot by beginners in cryptocurrencies, but I do not like those faucets, I prefer working on the forum.

• +2 1

I started my crypto career using this method, but I see that it captures the way I dealt in the crypto world. You may waste a lot of time, but it will teach you many things

This is an old method and also waste of time. If you don't develop yourself you can't earn money. So instead of doing faucet I recommend surf this forum and get full knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, post good quality in the thread and earn some coins.

I have worked on these sites for a while and on other sites similar to that, but after getting to know the forum, I no longer work on them because the faucets take a long time until I achieve some coins.

• +1 1

In my opinion, none of these platforms serve, they only take advantage of our efforts without giving us anything in return, just like all airdrops are all scams making you perform tasks and Following their networks to take advantage and hello I assure you they will not give you anything in return and the ones they give you will be the amount of less than a dollar for so much effort that is why I say all AirDrop are scammers With a suit 

I collect  some faucets and I like it. I use the Moon faucets and convert everything I got from this faucets at month-end to dogecoin. Also on freebitco.in, I pick Bitcoin there and also stake on betting there. The thing about these faucets is, this forum pays me in a day almost equivalent of what I got monthly from faucets

There are many sites through which we can learn about cryptocurrencies and ways to trade and deal with them, but I think that the information provided by the forum is more than enough to start with

In my opinion, there are pros and cons to working with taps

The pros are increasing your knowledge in various cryptocurrencies and teaching you patience

As for the negatives, they require a lot of work in return for getting unsatisfactory money at the end of the month.

• +1 1

Faucet sites could be good but it pays very little so can't be taken as a earning source but as you said to learn cryptocurrency in fun it could be good. But in my opinion it is just a waste of time and nothing else rather than wasting your time there you can utilize it to learn from here or any site like cryptotalk.

Faucets are great places to continuously get closer to cryptocurrency pick up, they permit to get resources latently and in passing relate to this advertise of world monetary standards, it ought to be clarified that indeed in spite of the fact that they allow free coins, does not cruel that they go wealthy overnight, since exceptionally small is picked up day by day.

Fixtures are great places to steadily get closer to cryptocurrency pick up, they permit to get resources inactively and in passing relate to this showcase of world monetary forms, it ought to be clarified that indeed in spite of the fact that they grant free coins, does not cruel that they go wealthy overnight, since exceptionally small is picked up day by day.

• +3 1

Collecting cryptocurrencies from Faucets is a waste of time because they only give just Penny of cryptocurrencies. Its better you invest or work in cryptotalk forum by completing some tasks and earning income. 

Faucets are a waste of time to me. I advised you that you should not go into that path because you're going to be wasting your time and you will not be making any meaningful income out of it. So you better learn how to trade so that you will become profitable and start making useful income and income that is worth something.

We can earn cryptocurrency from many faucets websites but these websites pay very little while our time is wasted. So all faucets website is a good cryptotalk website here we can learn and make money by publishing posts.

I believe in faycet pay. After joining in crypto world, I joined in faucet pay, in the  beginning way,I understood that we can earn money from faucet pay. Although, here we can earn a small amount of money. But still faucet pay give everyone btc.

You're right.  Calls or cryptocurrency calls refer to specific websites or websites that offer a small amount of currency or tokens to complete a survey.  This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency.  I have posted it here so that newborns can experience collecting different coins by making calls with appropriate withdrawals from one wallet to the next.

I would recommend 3 websites that haven’t left me at once since I started cryptocurrency.  We have Fribitco.in, Moon Bitcoin and Bonus Bitcoin.  There are plenty of calls on the web even if you just continue research.  Calls teach your kids cryptocurrency in a fun way to collect from calls.

Taps are useless at all. 
She gives a little money for the time you spend on tap 
You can use your time to learn things useful case 
Or you can use your time on this forum because it offers money and knowledge

• +4 1

For me, I do not like using faucets and I consider them a waste of time because they do not help in learning anything about cryptocurrencies and there is no good profit from them.

As I am a new beginner here on this forum so I have not much experience about these faucets sites so I can't say or tell you about these sites but I will try my best to use these sites and wished to support me as honestly . best wishes.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:45 PM, Nezar said:

This is true, Bitcoin taps help newcomers in the field of cryptocurrencies, but its problem is that its profits are so few that you can get $ 1 after a month of work if you don't win the weekly lottery and this is the bad thing in cryptocurrency taps

If we work like these kind of the people we will only have these things and the only way to get more money is to improve one self and that is the only way which will work in the future and we will not be collecting such useless amount.

I don't think working in faucets and airdrops are much profitable, I think this is a waste of time and we should not waste our time, and we should get experience about crypto currency that we can earn profit from alot of way from crypto currency.

Yes there are many facuts sites which give us cryptocurrency. But I say you that these sites give us a small out of money. 

Crypto talk is good plateform for us. We can get good profit from this platform.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

14 hours ago, Gimini said:

I don't think working in faucets and airdrops are much profitable, I think this is a waste of time and we should not waste our time, and we should get experience about crypto currency that we can earn profit from alot of way from crypto currency.

working on faucet is not profitable and we all know so but working on airdrop is really profitable beacause now often exchange site giving away some airdrop to trade on their site. some profitable exchange airdrop is uniswap,1inch,binance too .. That is why it would be cool too if any one try to  particapate in this kind of airdrop.

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

working on faucet is not profitable and we all know so but working on airdrop is really profitable beacause now often exchange site giving away some airdrop to trade on their site. some profitable exchange airdrop is uniswap,1inch,binance too .. That is why it would be cool too if any one try to  particapate in this kind of airdrop.

Thank you for mate for explaining this sites, few months ago I was invited to one airdrops by member in this forum even though they are not legit just waste a time I think it was good to participate. Not all airdrops are reliable because by only investigation first you can found if it's good or fake.

I agree with you, my friend, but there is a big problem with the encrypted currency taps, which is that their profits are very few and this may not suit many users and they may consider them just a waste of time, maybe there are better options than that