Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

Of course they do pay, but my recommendation is that you try to earn cryptocurrencies by another method, why? Well there are many apps that are fraudulent and you have to investigate very well which one you are going to use so as not to fall into one of those, they also take a lot of time and pay very little for that, so it would be better that you use your pc for this.

There are many applications on this topic, but some of them do not pay and others set a minimum limit for withdrawals that are difficult to reach and the other pays, but just a cents after effort and work two or more days, we have to wait and experiment more to reach the ideal application, win bitcoin through it

I live in a South American country and these faucets, believe it or not, are a way to obtain a small amount of income since in many countries of South America or Central America the economy is in decline and even if they are small amounts they serve to survive one more day in countries where the salary does not exceed 50 dollars a month

Podemos decir que sí, pero no cualquiera, como unos pagan a otros no, hay que informarse bien cuáles son los auténticos ya que jugar sin ganar es perder tiempo y esfuerzo.

no, well, they do pay. but the pay is negligible, although you really spend a lot of time in these apps. is it worth it? more likely no than yes.

Almost all of them pay either mere pennies or make the minimum amount for withdrawal too large for the user to never withdraw their funds.

I propose you to not utilize them, I mean just not many of them are straightforward, or truly paying, I attempted a considerable lot of them when I was new in crypto world however I didn't profit anything from them, solicit before you attempt anybody from them, don't squander your energy on them

Nunca confío en las aplicaciones que hay en la Play Store, parecen tentadoras pero los parámetros que requieren para ganar dinero son abusivos, no las sugiero como viables.

Hello friend, unfortunately, I did not see such applications, but looking at the matter from an economic perspective, we can say that this matter is difficult to obtain because if obtaining Bitcoin is so easy, its financial value will decrease and this is from the principle that the thing in which there is a lot is less expensive

They can't pay, but few apps really pay very well, but they pay really little, but we do some referrals then increase our income, but these referrals make it really difficult because we don't show them payment proofs easily, etc. Then they take too much time, too I think these apps waste time

Lately there are more pages every day about bitcoin gifts, I still haven't checked if they pay or not because to be able to withdraw the coins they charge a very high commission, so they give away the coins but then when they try to withdraw them they get them back with the commission, so you would have to collect large amounts of bitcoin to make some profit.

most of those apps are scams, and those that aren't scam make you spent a lot of time to reach the minimun withdrawal ammount. Once I tried Free Bitcoin but I got tired and never used it again, some people say it pays but I really didn't tried it

most of apps which pay are shitty and they claim to pay big money but they pay very low but if you belong to western countries you will find many paid task online freelancing sites that are hiring graphic designers or web developers get some skills and make big.

Yes, I won from it before
But see the comments
You can fall into deception
But I wish you good luck
Look at Youtube, there are useful channels
I thank you

Yes, I won from it before
But see the comments
You can fall into deception
But I wish you good luck
Look at Youtube, there are useful channels
I thank you

It is not true that apps are distributing Bitcoin. Or applications can give bitcoin that is not even 1 dollar. They ask for a reference to attract members to their platform. They say they will give bitcoin in return for the reference. That's all they do.   

I’ve tried to many apps, thinking that I will make some money or satoshis, but no and only a lost of time, to many apps, when I reach the minimum it doesn’t pay , or the app gone missing o resset, also the survey apps, takes to much time, and it doesn’t pay.

3 hours ago, Mohamed20 said:

If you are searching for good and best  application for ios and android  , just try cctip or freebitco , those two application pay and very trusted.

Have you tried this ones?  What is the minimum and how much of this me did you lose on this apps, I’ve tried some and no one really pays, also faucets and mining,  but the apps or the game bitcoin apps, and doesn’t pays

I prefer investing with my money, because the free money is not much to cover my needs but when you invest with your own money you can earn more and more

I have tried many apps to generate money or btc but none of the ones I have used has served me for that purpose, the last time I used one it had a good reputation, and I think it still has it but the minimum withdrawal was increased by 15 usd, and for me it was impossible to reach that amount, the app is called premise, I think it is an app that really pays.

Basically those projects and websites not rest for good and some of it pays actually such freebitcoin and storm play it is just for fun because the pay just litter satoshies 

• +4 1

If there are applications where we can earn free bitcoin and if they pay, you just have to look for the best and most reliable since as always there are some that are scams

There are many apps like that, but I don't think it's real, we should to stop wasting our time on such apps, because you will not get money  from these apps , there is no better than crypto talk forum because only by typing you can earn money.

Edited by Ramz99737