Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 18 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

To my knowledge, free bitcoin doesn't really pay.  Because I worked on a lot of sites.  And I didn't get any payment there. And at the time of payment, the sites will disappear.

I suggest you to not use them, I mean only few of them are honest, or really paying, I tried many of them when I was new in crypto world but I didn't benefit anything from them, ask before you try anyone of them, don't waste your time on the Almmost all of them pay either mere pennies or make the minimum amount for withdrawal too large for the user to never withdraw their funds.

hello.everyone hope you are Good.there are many free bitcoin app.and most of them scamers.some of pay them and some of not pay them.

I have used many of the applications available on play store but i didn't find them useful.it is just a wastage of time.You are better advised to use this forum to earn bitcoins.

There are too many apps available on play store offering free bitcoins. Some of them are real and legit and most of them are fake and scam. And the apps which are real and offering free bitcoin demand hardworking and paying very low profit.

I don't think so its really work because mostly of them are the scammers and just waste of the time.if some app are the paying they also pay very little.That's why the best option for earning bitcoin is the crypto platforum .

There are many bitcoin apps on play store. Some pay and some doesn't pay you . But mostly are fraud . I don't think that there are bitcoin free apps .

I have seen a lot of applications that can give free Bitcoin, and I have used some of them, but I did not get anything like that, and there are some games, but not all applications are correct, so beware of deception.

Dear bro
first of all if you see many apps on play store why you didn't share here with us if you're suspicious about them  you should try to get knowledge about them then you should share or ask the question about it so hope you will do this soon and then tell us about your experience

hi family
Yeah of some apps are present on Google and you can easily earn BTC from them and I already did a good experiences with them I suggest you these apps for mining BTC 

AA Miner
Pocket Miner
Neoneon Miner
Crypto mining 
They are some apps good for earning BTC and for mining and they really pay

I have tried many applications on this topic before. Among these apps, I got paid from the application called Bitcoin Blast. This is the only application I get paid for. There is also a Real Research application. I got paid and the only way to earn money is to take a survey.

For me of course Yes because i got a little cash out just to check a game that was offering earnings by playing a game and i was surprised when i het cash out within 10 hours but on other hand there are scams apps also available in Google play store you have to read comments about app and then join it. Try bitcoin Blocks once and try cash out in your bitcoin wallet. 

Dear friends

do not recommend these applications. because I am also looking for one, I keep seeing "free bitcoins" application, I don't know if that was the name of the application or what. Also even if there is an application

Yes many apps are available on play store. But I am not sure about these applications are helpful for us. I think these apps are fake. I suggested not use these apps. 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information with new traders.. I m never use these apps before just listening from you .. know I m going to try these apps.. and sharing there benefits with you in feature

There are some free bitcoin apps that make payments. However, the amount of payment is very negligible. And the most worrying thing here is that most of the apps are fake.  They do not pay. So before working on any app, you have to make sure that it is the real app. For this, the help of YouTube and Google can be taken.

In fact I rarely gave up the earnings but with lots of fake apps on the Playstore claiming that we would make Bitcoin and other currencies that I really gave up.Withdrawals are difficult, because the minimum withdrawal is high and it takes a long time before your specified withdrawal amount is reached.

So far I don't know of any mobile app that can earn us, because I'm also looking for one, I'm looking at the "free bitcoin" app, I don't know what the name of that app was.  Also if an app is found, I think it will be like a call, slow income and will not be able to withdraw easily.  You will find that the site has suddenly closed. Thank you friends.

Not all the apps pay the Bitcoin but some one who are really approve from Government and state bank and work in the proper way like pay that will pay you actually they are work on the advertisement policy and other method that they choose to adopt to do it........ 

yes bit coin realy pay the amount to their user those who work on this app. its very easy to use and also good for person. its featuers is very good and also for very good

On 2/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

Yes, there are hundreds of application which are claiming for this activity.

But, only few one were involved on this work.

you ha e to choose this app.

is it really reliable to work on that application or not.

Then you need guidance 

And guidance in that senario can only be found from youtube.

Because many of people share their true experience there.

so choose the technology in a wise manner.

them you will get more than you want.

There are many such applications, but the problem is that they pay too littleand some are scam.There are a lot of applications that do not usually pay but Freebitcoin in all the time I have used it, payments have reached my wallet, it may sometimes take a few days to arrive because there are many people who use that page to earn some money. 

• +1 1

Yes, there are many apps on the Internet from which we can get Free bitCoin As there is an app of cryptotalk in which we can have a very good earning without investing. 

There are many apps but I will advise you that doesn't waste our time in finding the app. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. This forum is very best to earn and learn a lot of knowledge about crypto currency trading and exchanges. Don't waste our time in finding the application.

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.