Is cryptocurrency a threat to the financial sector? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maximumheight

Is cryptocurrency a threat to the financial sector?

By the grace of heart everyone is going into the world Going up so So I think it would be a friend for another girl  Because the rest of the light is turned down and going up. 

I think this is best opportunity for poor people and it gives lots of profit to the poor level so i think this forum is best for the world because it gives chance to become rich every user and this is best way to earn lots of money so we should do hard work on this forum. I hate those sector which cant give benefit to the poor people so i am happy if this forum effect those sector business this is really good. 

I am happy to this forum that he gives to chance earn lots of money to every user and this is due to the online trading. This is best way to earn lots of money

On 2/8/2020 at 6:25 PM, Maximumheight said:

There have been news of banks not being comfortable with the use of cryptocurrency. In my country some banks are not accepting Bitcoin transaction. Some banks are taking it as a threat to their business. Many are of the opinion that it will take business away from them. Some say Defi( decentralized finance) will mean they no longer have control over customers funds.

But my own point of view is that cryptocurrency will aid banking transaction. The banking and financial sector should see blockchain as an innovation that will help the monetary system rather than see it as a threat. They should embrace decentralized finance.

What is your own Table on this?

The current financial ecosystem is not as healthy as we think. There are too much bail outs and inflation going on that even large corporations and financial institutions are now turning to bitcoin as a safe haven to keep the value of there assets.

I did not see cryptocurrency as a threat to financial sector rather it will be an opportunity for them to improve their business and earn more profits from cryptocurrency so financial sector should try and accept cryptocurrency in their system 

• +4 1

My friend, there are many countries in the European Union and America afraid of cryptocurrencies. They are afraid that parts of their economy will be placed inside cryptocurrencies and suddenly they disappear. Their economy will be reduced to its lowest levels in history, so you are afraid of some drugs from cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/8/2020 at 12:25 PM, Maximumheight said:

There have been news of banks not being comfortable with the use of cryptocurrency. In my country some banks are not accepting Bitcoin transaction. Some banks are taking it as a threat to their business. Many are of the opinion that it will take business away from them. Some say Defi( decentralized finance) will mean they no longer have control over customers funds.

But my own point of view is that cryptocurrency will aid banking transaction. The banking and financial sector should see blockchain as an innovation that will help the monetary system rather than see it as a threat. They should embrace decentralized finance.

Yes, the cryptocurrencies used to threaten the countries ’financial economy, but after they spread widely, countries turned to depend on them to save their economy

• +1 1

I believe that the system that we have today must evolve for the better is something natural and that we realize that with the passage of time without we evolve, we probably cease to exist, and this is the same, banks must update every day and take advantage of the in the era of cryptocurrencies and develop platforms to obtain better benefits.

Certainly countries say that cryptocurrencies are a threat, but every day we see more clearly the opposite where there are already banks supporting these projects based on creptocurrencies, so it is a matter of time that more countries join this great project.

Right dear Cryptocurrencies are not a thread to banks but either they can help them and experience them with a new financial system.  Actually banks are feared because through Cryptocurrencies they would not become to hold the customer money and charge them for the security and high transections fee

We all knows that crypto curriences are become a famous e online curriences. Everyone wants to knows about this. Some are use this currency in online shopping. In which bitcoin is most popular currency in the world. 

• +1 1

Not at all I don't think that Cryptocurrencies are a thread to bank sectors even they can help them. It would be better system if both cooperate with each other and unite and bring some best solution and facilities each other

Based on my point of view i don't see cryptocurrency as a threat to the financial system rather it is a solution to the financial problem if all the financial sectors adopt blockchain technology it will serve as a fortune in the financial system.

Bitcoin other cryptocurrency have become a threat to some government and some financial sectors, people are not liking to make use of their money in crypto exchange than using banks and the lack of security and regulation in cryptoworld, people use to transfer their money now across bothers through cryptocurrency than using banks. 

There are some difficulties in adoption of new concepts like cryptocurrency in the financial sector. Because there is not much awareness among the people regarding them. Cryptocurrency have a solution to lot of the financial problems nowadays that people face especially during international transactions.

• +1 1

It is definitely a threat, because it is replacing it so the leaders in these institutions feel attacked, so they will try to belittle bitcoin, but it will take over the world in my eyes in the next 20 years.

Many people say that Bitcian will have an impact on the financial sector, but I do not think there will be an impact on Bitcian's financial sectors. goes to its own speed.A special country and now Syria is going to launch its own crypto coin and such things should not be shared because it is wrong information.

Yes, my friend, of course cryptocurrencies pose a great risk to the capital markets and traded market currencies, and I expect future currencies to become cryptocurrencies, because they are safer, and in return ordinary banks will be cancelled, because they have no business after cryptocurrencies receive the market. 

• +3 1

I think this forum cant threat to the financial sector. But also we can say that crypto give chance to earn lots of money to every people of the world and this forum cant promote to the difference between rich and poor people. This is a best way to earn lots of money. Due to this we can earn lots of money and it gives lots of earning facilities 

I think its not completely safe, though peoples are commenting with lots of opinion. Crypto-currencies are not fairly stable, it can't be proper criteria to sell or buy to many people

• +3 1

On 2/8/2020 at 4:01 PM, Sapdrx said:

I think it's not a threat if the financial sector take the opportunity and embrace the blockchain technology behind crypto. If they don't they should be afraid.

Dear friend I think that banks are not afraid for their financial securities but they are afraid of cryptocurrencies because of scammers and threats to innocent people. Because many of the people get trapped by scammers and lose their money that is the reason banks want to stop cryptocurrencies.

It depends upon how it is taken in the financial sector of the world. If the cryptocurrency is seen as competitor or threat for current economic system then it certainly would be a threat.  But if it is seen as an opportunity and helps for or financial sector then it will be a great privelage.

• +2 1

I don't think it's a threat for financial sector for a short time but if you looking for a long term it could be threat for all kinds of currencies. I see a great oppourtunity for crypto's and i think a lots of people will start to invest crypto in 2021. This year will be perfect year for crypto's. I hope we can all take a profit from it.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is not a threat to the financial sector because its publicity is getting very high and many people are using it,many countries and companies are promoting cryptocurrency which is giving us a lot of knowledge and profit,i personally like this industry, which is the world's most famous.

Banks come under the control of Government. They are centralised. While Cryptocurrency is decentralised. So both are incompatible with each other. Unless the Government recognizes Cryptocurrency, banks are not going to accept or recognize Cryptocurrency.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, Maximumheight said:

Maybe banks are somehow in a fear of business loss because more people are showing their interest towards digital currency so Fiat currency and  transactions become lesser and also they are afraid that maybe people would trapped in a scam as there are a lot of issues  in digital transactions.