How to add a signature to my comments? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to add a signature to my comments?

Adding signature is very easy and simple through the settings of your account at cryptotalk but it is not a recommended practice. So I would suggest to avoid it. 

I've also seen people add signatures to their comments. And they look good. But I don't think there is any need to add a signature to the comments. And it is of no use. I think it's wrong to sign comments and we can be punished for that. We should not do that. We should try to publish only useful and informative material in this forum.
Avoid useless things.

• +1 1

To do this, you need to go to your record settings on the gathering and discover the mark tab and in it you can design your mark as per the guidelines of the site.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

@Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam its easy bro click the bar that you are going to profile the go to settings if you see there in left side click on that and then there will be option for adding signature,

I am not actually aware of this feature on CryptoTalk as a newbie in the forum and i think its a good feature to have on the forum even though much members are not used to this feature. I will just give it a trial too to see how it looks.

To add signature is very easy. At first we got to our profile and add signature. But i do not add signature in my comments. Because i heard that it affects our account very badly.So i recommend to everyone do not add your signature to your comments.

• +4 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You can add it from your personal account settings, such as promotional links, add photos, and adjust their size.There's a white field next to your icon, and you can respond to other people's posts by clicking the quote button and leaving your comment.

It is good for my friend to add a signature to your comments, but I expect that this is not allowed here, please enter the section dedicated to the rules and conditions in the forum and make sure of this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, hai07 said:

Welcome, my friend. Yes, this is true. There are some people who add their signatures to their publications, but I do not advise you to do this. Adding the signature to the publication has many conditions and violating it may expose you to receiving warning points. You are indispensable.

@hai07Thank you for your kind advice mate. Though i don't know anything about this signature feature on CryptoTalk and i have been thinking of giving a trial too before when i saw this topic but won't try to do so again since adding signature to posts involve many conditions that may later lead me to trouble. I will rather prefer not to add signature to my posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is not the signature that's add peoples in their comments I think they add the picture or video in their comment for the popularity and also if you want to add this in your comment you should to add a picture in your comment

I don't use the signature feature. To me, these kind of things are meaningless. However, there is some signature campaigns going on and putting signatures for these campaigns is understandable. I support this idea. but other than that, it is just meaningless and only cosmetics. I have no time for these stuff.

I don't know how to do it . But i have seen it . Most of the members use signatures in their comments. It looks very beautiful. I also like to do that . But i don't really know how to do that. 

You must first subscribe to the campaign from the Bounty section, and then change the account profile picture Then go to the account settings and add the website or project link and the promotional words, and of course they have a certain number and size.

• +4 1

If I may understand you buddy I think this is not signature campaign forum and currently their is no signature campaign program taking place in the forum now. So for your more information you can visit some sites to participate in signature campaign may be bitcoin talk forum or others

3 hours ago, Mukky said:

well I don't really know anything about signature in cryptotalk let alone talk to talk of adding it to my profile,  I won't even try it though because it presence or absence does not affect my work. @The Game

Well said mate but in the issue of signature is not something you should worry about because it does not attract any income rather is giving a vivid description about the particular information the poster is trying to pass through in a post

My friend, I think that from the settings you can enter and click on Add signature and put your own signature for your comments. I think it's a nice and good addition to your account. But I don't know if it has any negative effect.

21 minutes ago, CannyMahn said:

My struggle here as a newbie is to know and be acquainted of how different features work in the platform.

I've been trying to adhere to the forum Do's and Don't and hence I'll jump to attempt any process that will distabilize my membership in the forum.

Hey mate! I didn't really understand or empathize where your point is directing to precisely.

I'm a newbie here who wouldn't want to take any unnecessary step that will later be seen against me.

So i want to know if the signature will really be mandatory to be done.

@Mukky you can share more light to this novice member please.

To be honest the signature is not compulsory but if you feel like you want to add it to your post then go ahead because it don't have any negative impact, but I will advice you to focus on your first 100 post first before embarking on any features in the forum.

• +1 1

It very easy to do as I have read by some members comment, but if we make any silly mistakes our account can be removed, that's why it very important to be very careful, am really not interested in adding a signature to my post

On 2/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

Hey Buddy, a profile picture can be added by setting it up from the profile, choose wisely the parameters of the signature, if signature parameters are abiding rules then it can lead to deletion of account. It is a good option to read rules before generating signature.

From the account options, you will find the option to sign, you can put images, links or text, but the signature has conditions, you must not violate them, such as font size, I think you should review these conditions to avoid getting a point of warning.

• +1 1

crypto talk gathering not permits to add any signature,

I think its harm your record,

so don't think about this data,

yet our discussion individuals gives great clarification about this subjects,

on the off chance that you need utilize this data and attempt this mark to take care of your concern,

however I recommends please don't utilize.

nice post, thanks......

You can add your signature on your post, at first you need to go on settings there you will get the solution. Though it is not must to add your signature, it will increase the post beauty.

Hi friend. 

This is a good question but same time this option is not utilize on this platform. There no option to add signature in your profile and on this platform. Avoid from this type of work. Because it may be against the rules of cryptocurrency platform.