How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Of course dear we can help you to get a good reputation.
First, you should understand how this forum works because it depends on reliability.
You should also avoid intruders.
It is very important that your responses match the posts and not be out of context ...
The content should be attractive for positive responses.
You must adhere to all required rules.

i am new on this forum before join it i do some research that related to this forum one of them is good reputation and in my knowledge it depend on our content of post if it informative we automatically get good reputation.

Hello my friend, the points of reputation and followers come through the content and topics of high value, we thank other members for the information they provide us with a lot of reputation points so I advise you to continuously develop your experience and information so that your participation here is effective to make your time and our time more enjoyable and useful .

• +1 1

By creating quality content! For that you need to do your research before posting anything. Make sure the language you use is easy and understandable by all. That's pretty much it. Don't plagiarise. And you're good to go. 

In my opinion, I believe that in order to gain great reputation on this site, your content must be important to the members of this site, and you must comment in an inspiring and good  posts that talk about an important matter as well.
and you have to give your opinion on others members posts.
And good luck in your quest .

My dear friend, you can not get a good reputation except by offering targeted and useful topics, and your comments should also be the content of the comment or topic on the forum and the encrypted currencies in general

At first, pay attention to what you are writing and make sure that it is of good content and avoid spelling mistakes so that the rest of the members understand your writing correctly. You must also learn writing from the expert members.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, you only have one way, which is to gain the love and admiration of people by proposing ideas and contents that interest them and benefit them, and do not resort to begging. You will expose yourself to danger and will not gain the sympathy of others because it is a place for learning.

@Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

You can get a better reputation through your kind words .. You can also do that by publishing useful content that everyone can benefit from .. Good posts are what define your reputation .. and they reverse the bad reaction towards you .. And there is one last advice, be yourself.

Something you are not doing correctly, perhaps a bad comment, a bad topic. I do not know. You can review, and correct the damage. Well for sure you can still rectify

My friend, I will be frank with you..the topic needs a lot of focus and very hard work..the main point in this topic is your good content, the more your content is useful, the more interaction you have because of attracting people to your posts, so this is the main reason for gaining a good reputation In this forum I wish you good luck

Good reputation points are earned by good topics and posts; you can not gain them by begging so you will lose credibility; you must earn them, not be given them; strive to work harder; this is how you can raise your profile. 

The best and only way to gain reputation in the forum will be to produce quality original and useful content that can attract people's attention. If people like your posts, they add a reputation point to the ch

There's no shortcut to getting reputation points. However, you can manage to make a good reputation with your genuine posts and relevant sharing in the forum. If you share useful contents on your topic then forum users likes to engage in your topic, and have discussions, and also they may give reactions based on the usefulness of the post. So, if you focus on creating genuine content, there's a high chance that you'll get a good reputation for your work.

My friend, it needs good content, and this is something you will not find unless you get a lot of knowledge because it will help you acquire the knowledge necessary to create the content.

• +3 1

I think that the reason for your profile marching to a negative state is that you do not abide by the rules of posting and commenting, so it is better to read it more than once, and if you do not know it, go to the section about the forum, it is installed there.

• +2 1

Yes you are right has better reputation so you can better application by sharing useful contents useful ideas meaningful post in this way you can get reputation good here in this forum in a short time period for this you can read all the rules of this forum doing research on topics

• +3 1

My friend, if you want to get more reputation points, you have to write and create new and useful topics that inspire others and get benefit from your topic ,then they will give you good reputation points. You have to give valuable information. 

Hello my friend, you only need to work on creating an integrated topic and formulating useful ideas in it according to the rules of the forum, with the emphasis not to be repetitive or carry a title that I borrowed from another post in order not to be deleted, and in fact colleagues and supervisors do their work here and you will get Certainly, good reputation points. You should also interact, read, give a good reputation and also allocate some extra time to work. You will succeed through your hard work. I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

To get better reputation on cryptotalk forum you always need to create useful topics and posts in which people will benefit from or acquire knowledge from it, and they will give you positive reputation. 

For better reputation points,it is necessary to create your posts in a interacting way.  Content of the posts must be interacting and useful too.  Everyone here gets benefited from your posts then they would automatically gives you good reputation points. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, if you want to gain good reputation in this platform/forum then your posts should be very helpful for others and you should help others so they should help you in return.

I think at first you have to work professionally and sincerely and answer understandable, real and useful answers these are the most important qualities to get a good reputation here in the forum

To get a better reputation here, I advise you to write a good and useful post, stop writing unhelpful content and count it, negative reactions will stop and you will start to get a positive reaction.

• +4 1

When you present useful and valuable topics and publications rich in the right ideas and information and written correctly and understandable and free of spelling mistakes so that other members can read and understand them well and interact with them and evaluate them it brings you more good reputation.