How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

so one can get a very good popularity you need to read all regulations and regulations of this site and submit handiest related to this segment and put up most effective associated with the subjects and should be perfect and particular whilst creating subjects too..

• -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, basically! Of course I think you can give higher ratings to this platform because everyone is doing well about trading and marketing. You will provide the best knowledge and information about cryptocurrency. Other members will easily understand this message that you will increase the reputation on this platform. And they will be happy too.

• -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

We get good reputation depending upon the content on the post or comments or topics. Every members including the newbies should post the comment with helpful useful informative and increase knowledge to share with each other. It gives the reputation for the comments.

• -5 1
  • +3 1

Dear there are two methods by getting the reputations which one is that give the answer or comments to the post of other member, is related to the post and the second is that make a post or content which is very helpful and informative then people will give you good reputation. 

Thanks for this kind of information my friend. Yes the good topics and posts are the source to get the reputation at this forum. So I will suggest you to improve your qualitiy of Posting to get ratings. Also your following will also increases.

• -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello mate, first of all you must have to a visit of first section that is About Forum and read all the rules and regulations of the forum. You will find that the post should be contains 100 words and also should be useful and relevant to the topic. So if you follow these rules you will never get negative reputation anymore.

• -5 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hi every one hope you are doing well,crypto talk is good platform earning or learning.how you get good reputation.fisrt of you create any post the post content is good create useful post.so your reputation is automatically good.

• -5 1

Stop working only  for completing your daily post target i think you will get positive result. Read the whole topic and others posts on the thread to understand what you should write or it is really necessary or not. Don't post valueless contents. Feel the forum from your heart.

• +5 1

You must first follow the rules of this forum so as not to make mistakes in your posts and also make useful posts that have quality and that can help other members, and with that you will receive a reputation

it is really important and improving ur Post and good write conrent so that the rest of the members can compensation u and offer something new user ane member...

To get a better reputation on crypto talk you would have to make suitable, good and better post and comments on others posts. When people will impressed from your posts your reputation increased

On 2/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

I believe that good topics and good posts are the source of reputation, so try to take care of them simply and then automatically you will raise the reputation and try to read the forum rules well so that you do not make mistakes and negatively affect your performance here

Inorder to get good reputation in cryto talk,  we must be aware of the terms and conditions of the forum. I thank my friend who introduced me the forum. Encouragement getting by reading the posts of other members. Going along with the forum, gives us some sort of pride and accomplishment day by day.

As a new user this great forum may interest me a lot in this topic since many expert users respond in the interest of knowing how to obtain a good reputation, therefore for me very interesting
Good luck and big winnings

And that you have a good reputation so how much more reputation you need and if you need  so please improve your skill and  then do useful posts which will help others you and they will give you a positive rating then you could get a good reputation

Hello my dear friend, as if you want to get compensation in this forum, you have to get a very good percentage, which the members participating in the forum give you compensation, my dear

We can get the good reputation in this forum by doing  useful comments and posting a useful topoc we have to work hard in this forum w ehave to elsrn about postinga nd comments in this forum if we have a knowledge about posting and comments then we can posts and comments is well and our reputstion will be best in this forum we also have to follow senior members to knlw their reviews about the forum.

By making useful and unique posts simple. I think you should not worry about it because it's up to you. If you have knowledge and have ability to make useful posts then getting good or positive reputation is not difficult for you. Just share your useful knowledge. Thank you!

Well , in my opinion, you must omprove your english writing skills and also have some knowledge about what you are posting.

Make sure to post something that is usefull for the readers.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

To have better reputations then improve your posts. The forum prefers quality content posts and topics than quantity which could also degrade them since it is a spam. Try giving something fresh topics and good reputations will flow in.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, that ia not difficult to earn good reputation you just have to post wuality content.New researches and other articles can give you positive reputations.Latest information can lead you the best reputation.Good reputation can get by following rules and regulations.

My friend, I think that you should follow the forum and collect information from it. There is a lot of benefit and profit here, do not despair, it is a wonderful digital world

To get a better reputation in cryptotalk, all you have to do is very good or good material so that you can contribute to your own or the topics of others and the rest will come alone (reputation).