Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

Hello friend, of course everyone wants to have followers and a good  reputation, but I am afraid that it is not that simple , you have to work harder and have good strength and is useful to get what you want, do not worry with the passage of time here it becomes easier

Hello my friend
I think you should write useful content for work and to learn more about cryptocurrencies, you will get a lot of followers

I think it is better if you share useful topics to get support and then get paid.
shared your experience so that we can benefit from it and you can benefit from our support.

Continuity, patience and hard work is the key to success. You need to create topics and write useful topics as well as respond to people by giving appropriate information using your experiences, skills and the arts of learning so that you can understand all topics with time you will rise and succeed

Follow-up is increased by writing useful comments with good content and obtaining positive reviews and also by being friendly and following more members so they will follow you and so on

I think it works best for you that you post new crypto content every day, share new ideas about how to work easily in the crypto world. This is best for you to create new posts and earn cryptocurrencies. This is best for all crypto talk members.

To get more followers on cryptotalk currency we should make attention full post and comments . If our comments are attracted more people then we get more followers on cryptotalk currency.

Well to get more follower to your content in cryptotalk you need to keep some points in your maind. 1.follow the community rules. 2. Avoid copying pasting. 3. While posting you need to be very specific and precious about the topic you are going to post.

If one has the ability to write informative content which can solve everyone's problem then obviously that person will have more followers. So anyone who wants to have more followers should focus on their content , try to make it as enrich as  possible  only then followers will increase

Sometimes they follow you because of the posts you make which are interesting for them. Some members may only follow you out of curiosity because of your profile picture or your content history. So.all these things you must follow when want to make followers.😍👌

If you guys wanna increase followers just write some comments that are catchy,there's no need of any special talent or something

I think it is not necessary to having followers on this forum but if you want to gain followers then you should have to take care that your posts are valuable informative and having knowledge about cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk forum then other people started following you to see your coming up contents which you make at this forum.

You have to be friendly with your followers and follow people so that they can get to know you and your content, it takes a lot of patience and a lot of experience and you will automatically get followers, be patient, my friend.

Dear your posts should be informative for others. You should create creative content. Choose that kind topic which will be interesting for others, attractive for others. If your work is creatibe and informative for others than automatically your followers list will be increased rapidly with time passage .

My dear friend, members are attracted to the most active member who publishes new topics and brings the benefit to everyone. Therefore, I advise you to take advantage of the experience of the elderly in the forum in order to gain knowledge and reputation

• +2 1

Yes my friend to get more followers on this platform of crypto talk is the way of how you are commenting on that forum for post on that form if you are a well educated speak English better than anyone else you have any opportunity to attract the followers from all members because of your unique post for payment are the ability to speak English.

Welcome my friend, for more of your followers, the content that you post and share should be useful to reach the reader's conviction that it is a good and effective thing for all members

My friend I want to tell you that there are no any additional income for the  followers you should not to be worried about that and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work that is more beneficial for you

• +2 1

Youbhave raised an excellent Topic. I know i not have a much information about this. But i would suggest that you should do posting and topic working as like in rules and regulations of the forum. Best work always appreciated with best followers. 

Of course we all help as much as we can, my friend, we are here as one family. In fact, in order to have followers, you must create more than one post per day, and this post must be of high interest content.

If you are presents for every one and solve their problems and have abilities to solve all problems i thin automatically you gett followers . I have no idea why people need followers any benefits please tell me because i totally dont know 

If you want to get more followers then you have to be a regular member.Your post must be unique and useful.Generally the beginners have to work hard to reach at the popularity.And if their posts contain many important information then they can increase their payment.

I believe that in order to get a large number of followers, the posts that you publish must be impressive and useful topics, if you submit good content you will get a number of followers.

You can get more followers through creating good topics and replies, this is the only thing that attracts member's attention.

Be aware that followers won't affect your payments, but this make them receive notifications when you create a post, thus they may react to it.

Increasing the number of followers is of no use, my friend. You just have to work to earn. In order to make money, you need to post helpful topics and be creative in feeding your thoughts by reading other people's posts

• +3 1