Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

I think that if you comment on as many posts as possible and your comment is useful and contains important information, you will attract friends to follow your thoughts and comments, which leads to an increase in your followers.

You have to be friendly with the active members and follow also some of them so they will get familiar with you . Posts useful and unique topics so it will get there attention to follow your profile.

Welcome, my friend, for me, I advise you not to think too much about the number of followers, so I think that you should work hard and write useful topics and new ideas and rely on writing them on your own way, thus attracting the interest of members, commenting on your post and giving you positive reviews. And if they like your writing style and posts, they can follow you to see all of your new posts

Hello friend, you can get more followers and a good reputation when you present topics with useful content, and this needs to do our own research, read related articles, to collect information and then write this information in a way that attracts the interest of others.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

Hello @zxheejhei the best way I will advice you to follow if you want get alot of followers in your profile then try to be always working according to the rules be posting good quality of posts and creating important topics that will attract attention of people to gain knowledge and ideas after they read your post, I believe by this way you will have followers.

If you make friends with active members, they will automatically become followers.  And if you work hard, when your posts are meaningful and useful, the followers will definitely increase.

18 hours ago, Saba awan said:

Getting more followers on crypto talk is too much difficult for this you have to be work hard .post a meaningful posts which put good impact on the people .and also help the people so that they start follow you and you have good reputation 🥰

In this forum by only presenting useful post and making beneficial topics would make us to get followers and also good reputation from people because it difficult to achieve reputation or get followers if you are not writing important post that be benefit to the forum also to members. 

On 2/20/2021 at 10:11 AM, Zahra123 said:

Of course, my friend, in order for us to have followers and a good reputation with this amazing forum, we must have useful and untapped content to gain them

For sure @Zahra123 to achieve good number of reputation or get followers we have to continue publishing interested content and impressive posts that will bring promotion to this forum, and will also help new members and old members gain knowledge by reading your information.

In order to get followers in cryptotalk we have to share content that adds value to the forum, be constant and make our 20 daily posts. Be positive and help the other users of the forum, if we work in the right way our growth will take place gradually.

• +1 1

This forum is all about followers and following but still I  want to share something with you that instead of rushing toward the followers or being curious about followers you must have to focus on the content you are composing and the topic you choose that is the automatic way of getting followers.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Thanks my dear friend I agree with you. According to me, it's depend your work . Hard work is the best key to success.

My dear friend If you wanna followers on the crypotalk then you must need to make a useful and meaningful post which can attract the people .

you should focus on writing your comments and convert your ideas to useful comments and in this way you will get perfect profile and in addition you will get some payments from yobit

• +4 1

Friend, the only thing you should or should do is good content so that people like it and so without doing anything, only good content and providing quality information will only the followers come.

• +3 1

The role of followers plays a large and distinctive role in establishing the great successes achieved by many members because they encourage continuous and daily work with confidence, progress and work with them in the exchange of advice and experiences.

• +2 1

To get more follower in crypto talk . you just do comments on post and their question as a beginner.

and understands the posts . And then post your own question.

Good posts and being friends with other people will also create your business field, so it is important for you to run a great market in a proper process, work hard and do the right thing here, its good post will make other people remember you and they will be with you. Is about to join and you will be able to make it important from them.

Getting more followers in this forum is not that necessary. I prefer to get more positive reputation. You can get more followers in this forum by creating useful and informative posts and topics. 

Thanks for the publication friend, but these followers will go up with respect to the visibility you have in the forum, it is important that they follow you because you are actually providing a value with respect to their knowledge and not that you go around asking them to follow you. For this we must focus on the fact that we must give a lot of value to the people who are consuming us here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hay mate, if you want to have more followers then try to create useful and unique content and topics. And use correct words of English grammar then people can understand you easily.

On 07/02/2020 at 3:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

Getting followers here is really not easy in fact difficult cos you would need to work hard for it, post good post and nice comments. Those two are very important.

First, I welcome you to this forum. To get more followers, you have to choose featured topics and publish them, and in this way, you get more who follow you.

Followers in everything come through good content, all you have to do is present something of benefit, and you will notice the difference in everything. The followers are not only the matter is more than good and I hope that everyone follows the same way

You can get more followers here by being  so benefit to other members, if you are one of the contributor of helpful topic or post. Your suggestion and advice regarding crypto currency can be use by members.

If you are providing people authentic and meaningful information they will automatically follow you because of your content. So provide interesting and useful information, in addition do follow others they will follow you. Do good and have good.