As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

The best exchange in the world with mining and investment plans in crypto is this exchange -------- yobit ------- I recommend them to generate your income and buy new currencies in the market, some have been going up in price

Of course, I advise you to buy bitcoin and LTC. I think there will be coins. I think the coins will stay in the market for a long time. However, it is worth considering that the crypto world has risks, so you should delve into this topic to begin with. 

There are a lot of things being said about the future of cryptocurrencies. Some people believe that the cryptocurrency phase won’t last long, while others think they’re going to be around forever.

It is difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but what I do know is that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is only increasing.

so l believe  Bitcoin is the best because  is the biggest cryptocurrency — it currently has a 40% share in the total cryptocurrency market cap! It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market. go for bitcoin and other successful coins

For me, the best for a newbie would be BTC, ETH, XLM or TRX. I say these for their ease, stability and performance, I cannot think of others so that a new person can start in the world of cryptocurrencies.

4 minutes ago, ganandoconyago said:

I believe that BTC is the most stable to invest in the long term

I also believe in ETH as well as in BTC. ETH was my first coin. I think all stablecoins are also suitable for the long term investment.

• +1 1

Through the research that I was doing, it is advisable to have a portfolio where you diversify your investments in cryptocurrencies, I would start buying Bitcoin with a part of my capital, this currency is the largest in the crypto market and without a doubt its price will increase considerably in the future. I would invest in XRP and TRX, projects that are being developed in a great way and which in a few years can triple their value and even more.

As a rookie I've been learning from bitcoin but since its price is always volatin I've been trying with low value crypt coins, I buy 40usd in that currency and when I raise it I sell it, so I've been generating a few new incomes

As a giant work began to be a giant work like the ethirium to keep it with funds, but there is a cheap and its work is strong and its work is Land and is the best currencies that have not been affected by landing in the currency values

I'm the beginner in crypto trading and Bitcoine mining. The first coin which I will buy was bitcoine, because he stable and reliable.

I am new and know several types of currencies that include Bitcoin Leo coin eth. I've mostly heard about bitcoin, so I prefer to buy bitcoin.

As a beginner, I would like to buy the low-cost coins that are the most feasible, for example: Trx, Dogecoin, Ltc, and one that I would also like to buy of great renown would first be Ethereum.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

If we talk long term I like currencies like REN BAT BTC BNB ETH. In the short term I keep the Defi, since it is not known if they will end as the ICO

If you're new then it's better not to go with risky small cap coins. Rather go with exclusively BTC and ETH. Then maybe coins like NEO. Altcoins have the potential to give you big gains but also come at the cost of high risk.

Новичку можно посоветовать пробовать любимые монеты / токены, конечно основную часть денег вкладывать в топ 5, но не забывать про другие. Если не пробовать другие, не познакомишься в полной мере с рынком, может быть как раз в какой-то монете, вы найдете свое и научитесь торговать например на Siacoin лучше чем на BTC.

I would invest in bitcoin or tron right now I would not invest in ethereum now because the commissions are extremely high and crazy but if that problem were to be fixed I would also invest in ethereum

without doubting the btc, it is the base cryptocurrency. is what is recommended for a beginner. In the same way, you can buy any crypto at yobit.net

I think ETH and LTC.
Beginners always want to go for the biggest, BTC, but I think they should start with these two to analyze the price little by little. This will help you understand how things work and your share price will not be too high. Imagine a beginner in the crypto world buying 2 BTC without knowing how to act even with them and lose them, my goodness. It is better to start low, give yourself the luxury of saying that you have 1 ETH or 2 LTC that its price is really low compared to BTC and transfer, invest and take other actions so that you know how everything works. Then go for the BTC.

9 hours ago, Mark wood said:

As a beginner I will buy xrp because I like the coins you know the price is very low when you are buying some coins but as a beginner you have to get knowledge from the other members so that will be easy for you to buy and invest the specific coins..

@Mark wood you can read my topic about how to find out best crypto currency Because i have mentioned there which coin can be best.. But its good that you have choice xrp but i want to suggest you ltc as the ltc more demand able than xrp.. Mostly usd exchange site also prefer ltc than xrp.. Again if you talked about profit then i can say ltc can give you more profit than xrp            

• +2 1

I advise you not to focus on a certain currency, but to buy a little of everything, distributing the budget equally. So you definitely won't burn out. You can buy vmining, it pays for itself in 3 months (minimum tariff).

Ethereum, litecoin you can start with these although the value is high but they can go up more and there is that you have to take advantage before they go up and of course bitcoin but right now the others are better

@Dorjoy12 thanks dear for your suggestion I try to use ltc I didn't buy ltc yet but that is my first time to use these but hope it will give me more benefits because I'm here to get benefits so that's what I get so in the last thanks again..

• +1 1