As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

Many years ago, the price of Bitcoin did not exceed tens of US dollars, and today it crossed the barrier of thirty five thousand US dollars per bitcoin .. I advise you to buy bitcoin

As a beginner on crypto currency, I will like the old and experience members should tell us more about crypto coins and also need to be guided how we can invest on crypto currencies. We also need the experience members to help share with there experience on invest on crypto currencies. 

Dear dude your post is very well that as a beginner I prefer to buy the XPR coin because it is very good and it has a low fee and it is a profitable. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in fact, this is my first post in this forum and I think that I must first gain experience and knowledge before starting any investment, and what I know is that the best investment currency is Bitcoin

As a beginner I did buy any of the coins for the Investment. Because without any kind of the experience I will never make the profit in just doing the Investment. My investment can be wasted. So, after getting the know ledge from the Crypto talk I will try to make investment.

For me I bought usdt so as to learn how to trade and after gaining sufficient experience you can buy and sell all currencies but it takes some time to gain the necessary knowledge. Good luck.

me being a rough beginner i can think of the litcoin as to start first as the bitcoin or ethereum have already skyrocketed in price as they are already that costly as the budget will not really accommodate a full coin of a bitcoin or an ether

• Useful or interesting 1

Being a beginner, I think that the best currency to invest would be Bitcoin, as it is the central axis of the cryptographic world, however there are better options in terms of volatility and security or profits in the future, such as ETH, Cardano, Tezos or BNB, all offer options and have particularities that make them unique.

From my views I invest in bitcoin  because it  can keep us real big  profits at same time is a good currency on stock forum which is used by many users and it is also good for trading people need trading for more benefits so it is good for trading also thank you @Adavance

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so it would be much better to invest in BTC who gives better long-term results, although I know that this is already a personal opinion but from my point of view it is much more convenient for a new member to play it safe than it is BTC or ETH.

The obvious answer is bitcoin, lol,
But since the price is so high, you can't buy a lot of Bitcoin.
Therefore, I recommend the Litecoin currency because it is still at a low price and is investable.

• +3 1

On 1/9/2021 at 8:54 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Great things take time and only the patient people benefits from that three and with that I believe it is never late to invest because the coin is still affordable not like bitcoin which is meant for rush people now 😁.

Yes very affordable,and it is indeed gaining it stands after the dumps massively late last year December, though many investors really loose alot but am sure those that are patient over the coin will be smiling by now 

I prefer to buy a bit coin first because in a rising world, bit coin is more useful for earning. 

Because bit coin price increases right now and hope so in a future bit coin price wil grown up more fastly and beneficial fir users. 

As every one knows that the price of Bitcoin is at peak and continuously increasing so buying another digital currency ETH and by using it trade and hopefully you can earn a good profit . Best of luck 👍.

I would love to invest in the BTC as it is the ever appreciating crypto currency having the highest value among all. BTC was the first crypto currency as well. It's value started from one dollar to the current rate which is the proof of its success. Whenever I collect enough funds, I will try to invest in it and hopefully it will be beneficial for me as well. Crypto talk was also my choice because of its rewards in the form of BTC. 

• +4 1

I've heard about the etherium coin recently. It is said that it is very beneficial these days. It is most profitable in recent times. Crypto currency trading has introduced us to a new world where we can earn big with just one correct decision.

I'll try to make an investment in the etherium because of its popularity around the world.

• +1 1

There are different types of coins that you can buy for trading. But according to my experience, bitcoins currency is most suitable for trading. His price in future, may be increase to some extent. So, best option is that buy bitcoins when his price is very lowest position. Then you can trade in good way.

The knowledge which i have got being beginner teaches me that if i have an intent to buy any coin than i should prefer to buy bitcoin.The reason is that bitcoin is a currency which is easy to use and easy to buy.It is esy to store bitcoin .Bitcoin can give us a lot of profit because its price increases day by day.So i would prefer to buy bitcoin as a first coin.

I also support buying ethereum now 1 ethereum is worth 1000dollars where as bitcoin is worth30000dollars but the price of bitcoin is also dropping now you can also buy bitcoin.

Note the amount of ethereum should be more than bitcoin in some years to come it's price will rise just like bitcoin now you just have to be patient and watch your money grow.

Best coin for buying is always Bitcoin. As a investor you should decline the risks So you must choose the top ranked coins in the market. I think the best way for getting profit is to buy top ranked coins such as Ethereum or Litecoin.

17 hours ago, HasFahd said:

From my views I invest in bitcoin  because it  can keep us real big  profits at same time is a good currency on stock forum which is used by many users and it is also good for trading people need trading for more benefits so it is good for trading also thank you @Adavance

@HasFahd I think its right choice my friend to invest in bitcoin which is one of the most popular coin and one of the most valuable assets or currency is always right to have bitcoin in stock..

As we know there are many currencies on one side in the field of trading, using which we can get a good profit. And the value of all the currencies  keeps changing with the passage of time. We should select the same cryptocurrency whose value is going down at that time and we are so sure that its value will increase in the coming time. As we know BTC LTC and ETH cryptocurrencies are very stable currencies, which can be very high in the coming times, so I would advise you to invest in them. 

19 hours ago, HasFahd said:

Yes very affordable,and it is indeed gaining it stands after the dumps massively late last year December, though many investors really loose alot but am sure those that are patient over the coin will be smiling by now 

Surely mate because bitcoin is today trading at $35,000 plus this morning and due to the recent improvement it has shown in crypto market bitcoin can go back to $40,000, so let hold and hope for the best because volatility is the nature of all cryptocurrencies.

I believe the best way to income daily is to work hard in Yobit platform. Sometimes Yobit offers good investment plans in investbox. So that's how you can earn in cryptocurrency. And also you can get a lot of coins from cryptotalk campaign.