As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

In my own view the best coin to buy now and that can be affordable for a lot of people is etherium because it is the new bitcoin and it is on a high rise

On 1/5/2021 at 7:26 AM, HasFahd said:

As a beginner, I will prefer to start with an altcoin, a  smaller coin instead of something very big, a beginner simply don't have knowledge about many coins, so I will go for coins such as Tron or doge coin,they are cheap and has lot of potential to be great coins in the future @Adavance

I believe in both coins mate and they have good future ahead which will enable investors earn huge profit in the future but we need to be patient with those coins because they fluctuate a lot especially dogecoin.

Dear, I'm not buying cryptos but I'm going to buy I think I'll buy ETHT, but I have only mild feelings about this crypto, but just like I said I don't buy crypto, I'm more familiar with getting crypto from calls or apps and  Games, and PTCsites, dodging tasks, invested before the Ano Abebler site but I prefer ETT now.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

In my opinion the beginners must gather knowledge from different forums before buying coins. Then they can preferably invest in litecoin or ethereum.

I advise you, my friend, to buy Ethereum now ..
 Because Bitcoin is the place
 I think it's suitable to go after him. Bitcoin price is now going up dramatically and the market is going up. I think now is not the time to buy Bitcoin. Now by purchasing Ethereum, you can invest and trade when the price rises later
I also recommend the LTC currency
If you agree with me, please support me with a heart
Thanks☺️

On 1/5/2021 at 7:47 AM, Adavance said:

I prefer those coins that is has low value so it will not cost us much money when we want to buy some several amount of that coin, and also we can get more profit. @HasFahd

@Adavance such coins are a bit rare mate, though coins like litecoin and dash are coin we can really get gain from since they are very good in making people get profit in them, I buy some litecoin when it dumps and sell when it pumped, it a very reliable coin

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

I believe in both coins mate and they have good future ahead which will enable investors earn huge profit in the future but we need to be patient with those coins because they fluctuate a lot especially dogecoin.

Patience has always been the key to achieving lot of greatness in the cryptocurrency world, those that hold Bitcoin since last five years are full of joy now, that's the advantage of patience, it may be hard to do,but it gives us join in return

• +2 1

Yes of course as a beginner of this platform I like to buy bitcoin, and the reason is that bitcoin is very popular all over the world now, also the price of bitcoin is increasing dramatically now.  I can make a lot of money by buying Bitcoin.

If you are beginner i suggest you not to buy any coins now . First you need to research all the graphs how the coins graphs are going monitor those and study for some month. Then if you have money then buy some coins when its price is low and try to sell when their price increases. 

So far so good before joining this platform i have know bitcoin very well because I do see some advertisement been made about it and many regard it as the father of crypto currency which makes it the best among all and for that reason I think I will choose bitcoin for investment.

I continuously needed to and will contribute in bitcoin . Bitcoin truly keeps on vacillation and can allow us a genuine decent benefits at the same time . In case other than bitcoin , I would have contributed in bitcoin cash and ethereum since they moreover encompasses a extraordinary esteem in showcase with a tall cost.

As a beginner i want to buy the bitcoin when i see thier scope and popularity then i want to bitcoin for trading but its too expensive. Then i like to buy an ETH coin for trading as a beginner.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello! I am not as experienced an investor as you, but I know well about cryptocurrencies. I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because these coins are the most popular and growing coins. For example, in the fall of 2020, the Bitcoin exchange rate was approximately $ 15,000. And now the Bitcoin rate is $ 36,000.

The best coin for buying is always Bitcoin. No matter how much the price goes up or down this coin has showed us could be a safe haven for investing. As a investor you should decline the risks So you must choose the top ranked coins in the market.

Recently yobit announced on his twitter that he will invest 5btc in a currency to raise that they choose to put 10 options without doubts that in those 10 I will invest to see if I can get some money at this time but however I recommend investing in btc because it will continue on the rise.

• Useful or interesting 1

Honestly I'm new member here,And I don't have any knowledge on that but I will like the professional of the forum should give me more knowledge on it so that I will know the coins to buy first before I start my investment, Because I can just start investing on trading without not having knowledge on the coins to buy first.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

4 hours ago, Shshhh said:

I am a beginner, I do not have enough experience about currencies, but I think bitcoin has become very popular, and it has gained in value, we can get better profits when buying it.

Bitcoin has really become popular, and if you want to learn new things, then you should learn a lot more about it! After all, if you do not study, then it will be difficult for you in the future! Bro, the main thing is not to give up, because the cryptocurrency is becoming very active, and if you get new knowledge, it will make you more experienced, and give more profit!

On 1/6/2021 at 3:10 PM, HasFahd said:

Patience has always been the key to achieving lot of greatness in the cryptocurrency world, those that hold Bitcoin since last five years are full of joy now, that's the advantage of patience, it may be hard to do,but it gives us join in return

That's right mate we get joy in return, great things usually take time before they arrive to us but due to panicking is why most of us lose out on chances of making it in world of cryptocurrency.

1 hour ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

That's right mate we get joy in return, great things usually take time before they arrive to us but due to panicking is why most of us lose out on chances of making it in world of cryptocurrency.

That's true mate, I know of those that bought the ripple and I actually adviced them to hold for some time and be more patient because I seek advice from some expert in the forum, but they sold ,now ripple is pumping and gaining it stands gradually

Dear I am newbie here .

I have no experience to invest.

I just listen about the bitcoin.

And I also little bit know about some wallets.

I will prefer ethereum as a beginner. I think, Ethereum is the second most profitable cryptocurrency. First is bitcoin. You should buy some ethereum when the price will fall. And you can buy this coin when the price will rise. That can give you a good profit. Ethereum price is increasing in these day. For selling ethereum, now it is the perfect time.

I am a beginner of this forum, I did not have much ideal on the coin on the crypto money, which I will learn more from the old members on coins and token of crypto money.

19 hours ago, HasFahd said:

That's true mate, I know of those that bought the ripple and I actually adviced them to hold for some time and be more patient because I seek advice from some expert in the forum, but they sold ,now ripple is pumping and gaining it stands gradually

Great things take time and only the patient people benefits from that three and with that I believe it is never late to invest because the coin is still affordable not like bitcoin which is meant for rush people now 😁.

The best method to earn money is to work hard in this platform. Also sometimes Yobit offers good investment plans so find good opportunities and invest in them. that's a good way you can earn in cryptocurrency easily and trustfully.

• +2 1

As a begginer I always prefer bitcoins because we all know that bitcoin price is very high in the market if we buy bitcoin In this way we can get alot of profit 

• +1 1
  • +3 1