Yodollar (Yoda) - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bearftc

Yodollar (Yoda)

Yodollar is completely unprovable. However, you can make a few conclusions and assumptions, but, again, they may be wrong. This koi was released relatively recently and during this time, no movements towards the development of this token were made, from which we can conclude that the developers decided not to deal with this token, but this may change in the future. Basically - the price depends on it, I think.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:04 AM, Win said:

This is a free money that you dont even need to deposit and there strategy is very unique even you have or you got the airdrops still only 1% of this you able to get and it is invested already.justbfollow there rules.about the price this coin is just started so i think give them a time 

yea i see a lot of people complaining like they actually worked hard to earn this yo dollars, people should be thankful the forum and yobit constantly giving out free money because no other exchange is doing this.

• +2 1

I don't think it will pump again
it's damp from 15k sat to below 100 sat

I don't think it will pump again
it's damp from 15k sat to below 100 sat

On 2/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, bearftc said:

what do you guys think about the future of yoda  is it going to move up again a lot of users saying that it will die but they said before that the starting price will be max  100sat and it didnt it started at 15k sat 

so what do you guys think

Without having a project that supports said currency that is useful to the community, that currency will not go up.

YODA is a very ambitious project that has brought several investors some good profits. yoda has grown a lot in the last few days reaching a very interesting price.

I think yoda will not back again to over 50 satoshi because of 2% in the invest box this is the the reason why yoda is dead.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:06 PM, bearftc said:

what do you guys think about the future of yoda  is it going to move up again a lot of users saying that it will die but they said before that the starting price will be max  100sat and it didnt it started at 15k sat 

I think that it will go up, we should not lose that focus since it is not in any portfolio, it is yobit one of the best known and most reliable worldwide in terms of cryptocurrencies and not only that, it is expected that the cryptocurrencies for these years will rise in an incredible way, we just have patience
  • -1 1

yoda una moneda de yobit.net salio a la venta con un precio los vendieron a bajo preio fue porque se la regalaron hoy vale un sathosi pero dentro de yobit tiene un volumen de movimiento subiera un poco pero no creo que pase de los 500 sathosis

9 hours ago, lando said:

YODA is a very ambitious project that has brought several investors some good profits. yoda has grown a lot in the last few days reaching a very interesting price.

What? are we talking about the same coin? Its current price is 2 satoshis = /, and as some forum fellow say the currency will not rise but there a support, if there is no support, without motivation, nobody will buy it, it is logical, let's wait to see what happens with this currency but we have to be realistic right now it's almost dead

Yoda a yobit aidrop that gave 700 to all its users and that sold up to 15,000 satoshis each yoda but its low price to the ground is now worth between 1 to 2 satoshis each coin can recover its value in time will tell

Yoda didn't do well as many of us expected, it is now trading at 3 sat which is very low. I hope and pray that dlrs will perform better. 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:06 PM, bearftc said:

Look it's depends on yobit team first they must close the investment box it's killing most of coins and the price now is very low yobit can raise it by some liquidity and of they burn some of the total supply it's not hard 

I have bad experience with this coin (Yoda), I have bought 20000 coin in price 50 satoshi per coin, I expected to rise for 150:200 per coin but it has dumped to 10 satoshi per coin, finally I sold it and lost 80% from my capital. I hope YoBit team can figure out how to rise up Yoda again. 

It seems to me quite possible, but on condition that the admins somehow attract attention to it. It can be a small pump for a start, to at least slightly raise the price. After that, what are some bonuses for holders. So maybe she will rise again

Yoda was a good airdrop for people who collected hundreds of coins with referrals for which we only received the initial tokens, it was simply a poor profit of about 3 dollars although to be free it is not bad

The truth is, I don't know but yobit tokens are bad so go get your tokens to yobit and hopefully they will yield a lot of profits in the next few days

It is a project that has not matured, it was just launched this time 2020, I have kept a few YODA coins, hoping with hope that it manages to go up at a good price, we should take the opportunity to buy since its price is low at this time before it rises from value again. Cheers

Although yoda is yobit's moenda, it is currently in decline and its price is well below the initial one. But because the yobit platform gains market with the promotions they launch, it can improve

• +5 1

On 2/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, bearftc said:

well the price now it's really high so I think it was definitely worth it as for now, I think it has great potential so far and it's probably going to keep growing but who knows, I think it's a good option for investing

I think it is worth the investment and its price will increase, God willing, especially if it enters into another large exchange.
Thank you guys.

• -2 1

Well, there was an airdrop and It seems like it's not an stable coin at all. Just reading that (1 yoda= 0.00022$) lately it decreased (in the last 24 hours -33.0307%) doesn't really motivate me to invest there...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.