Is this necessary? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PersonHaterred

Is this necessary?

Is this necessary? Hi, I am new on this forum. It's my 3rd day here and I haven't completed my first 100 posts will this affect my profile?? 

And one more thing I want to know, is this necessary that you have post 30 posts regularly/daily? what if I submit my 30 posts in two days, will I get paid for them? 

Experts opinion? 

2 hours ago, mega said:

After completing your required posts earning will be start,It depends upn you how many posts you can post on dailybasis but daily maximum 30  posts will count for the reward if you post more than 30 then extra posts will not count for reward.Good luck and also read the rule of forum.

Yeah i agree with you after completing 100 required posts earning will be start and then you can maximum 30 posts daily basis

The first 100 posts are the most difficults ones but it doesn't effect your profile at all

afterwards you can make posts as much as you wants daily but not more than 30

and you will get paid for it 

40 minutes ago, steve197 said:

The first 100 posts are the most difficults ones but it doesn't effect your profile at all

afterwards you can make posts as much as you wants daily but not more than 30

and you will get paid for it 

Same too, my first 100 post where like mountains to climb, but at the process too, I did my part and reached the 100 post and even surpassed it. 

There is no specific day to complete your 100 posts, you can take your time, and you don't have to post 30 posts everyday, if you want to get your full payment then you should complete 30 posts, otherwise you can post as much as you like, this will not affect your profile

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, PersonHaterred said:

Is this necessary? Hi, I am new on this forum. It's my 3rd day here and I haven't completed my first 100 posts will this affect my profile?? 

And one more thing I want to know, is this necessary that you have post 30 posts regularly/daily? what if I submit my 30 posts in two days, will I get paid for them? 

Experts opinion? 

no you haven't affect anything if you didn't complete post.

for first 100 post you can take as much time you want and for daily 30 post you will get only for writing post.

means 10 post 10k satoshi.

Don't worry it's nothing bad if you didn't finished your 100 posts yet. If ever you're done, you can now posts 30 per day. If you only posted 28 then you will have 28 satoshis. It's not necessary to really reach 30.  But the maximum posts per day that is payable is only 30.

If you quickly finish it then you will also quickly get the benefits, the second question is whether you can complete 30 posts over two days, that can't be, because one day we have to complete 30 posts and if connected tomorrow, that will count tomorrow.