Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

It's already full tim e job for some people. I've a friends who invested bitcoin in early days and now he's trading and making nice amount, he's not working any other job he's just trading and investing on crypto. This is my main goal too, if i can make enough knowledge and enough money, i'd love to earn my life with using crypto.

• +1 1

I am new here and I don't know about how many it gave you but I know that after you will be registered then it gave you 300 rupees of 20 comments. But it is a best part time job. 

Of course that would be awesome. But I don’t think they’ll hire all of the members full time, I only think experienced and competent people

Yes the Crypto Talk is going to be permanent job for us. Because the Crypto Talk is specially made to get the Knowledge about the Crypto Knowledge and for making the money in the Currency of the Crypto.

Edited by Eezabell

it is possible that in future crypto will become a full time job if you will get a lot of information about it and if we are able to join it as a field work as we can become a trader exchanger for a investor.

• +1 1

I think this entirely depends on how much you are willing to invest and how much you will earn. There people that have grown into succesful men funancially through cryptocurrency investment.

Probably it is undoubtedly.

It is going to be very difficult to guess or prophecise if crypto could gain that position sooner as you're thinking.

But willingly as things is going, it might be.

We although, pray for the best

Hi mate, you ask a good question. Yes crypto currency can be a full time job in the futures because is forum that have been in operation for years and hopefully it will still continue. But advisably; it will better if you have other source of income because the income you may be gaining here may not longer sustain you in the future. Remember; the more we grow the more our responsibility. 

Hello I would like to respectfully share my opinion 💚

I do not think so, the advantage of working via the Internet is that you can work at the time you want without being bound by work deadlines, but it is important that you complete it on time and work hard at that. I also consider coding work to be one of the best current and future jobs.

Thanks for reading 💚

What do you think of my words?

Follow me if you like my opinion 💚

Right now, cryptocurrencies are the main and full-time job of many programmers and experts in the field of cryptography. Many experts in this field have now become millionaires with cryptocurrencies. Definitely this will make more people come to this industry and this will increase the market value of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

If you will be holding some of cryptocurrencies now and if they'll become with huge price in the future, I think cryptocurrencies will be required to be your full time job in order to manage your cryptocurrencies

Yes there is a chance that Crypto will be a future earning for many users and in present also there are many users who use Crypto trading and investment for assuming it as their full time job so in future it's very much clear that Crypto will be successful for every users.

In the event that you need to make digital currency exchanging an all day work, at that point you can there are numerous that is working for full time with cryptographic money and giving a decent life to themselves

And I say, why not the payment should be good and they payment will benefit us all, the payment always works perfectly, I keep on asking, how did our parents start using computers, how did they explain to their parents that it pays, thats the same thing here we need not worry but work hard,if it pays then everything else will fall in place

I hope this is done on a full-time basis. It's great, but it depends on the experience one has. The world of digital currencies needs experience and knowledge.

Bro that's like We need to choose for we have do low maintenance or full time both you can accomplish however for work for all day you much have adequate information on the digital currency works since it will give you benefits and misfortune additionally so best is to learn well it first.

It may become full-time, not partially, but only for certain groups who have the competence, skill and many experiences and have qualities that qualify him for that, such as taking responsibility, so he may be appointed as an assistant to supervisors, but I do not think that everyone may be able to work full-time, this seems very difficult

No it will not be full time job in future, because this cryptocurrency market is volatile and it may go down or may uprise, so it is basically should be part time.

• +1 1

Presently cryptotalk posting campaign is my full time job, with current lock down no school I spend the whole day posting, making research about crypto currencies reading hefty crypto information to break it down as topics for discussion.

In the future crypto can become a full- time job, world is advancing daily but all depends on your time. For a student like me  I can do it as a full-time job, but for someone who has family he or she would need some money to feed his or her family, if crypto is to be made a full-time job, but for someone who has btc that worth over 200k dollars can make it a full-time job. 

• +1 1

@Sophia163 I agree with you, In this time We are not prepare for accepting crypto as a full time job. But in future, It is possible for us. You know crypto currency popularity is increasing day by day. When most of the country accept crypto currency officially, You will easily accept it as a full time job. I think you can understand it

• +1 1

Hello friend this site us a good part time job specilly for students. Many of people share your posts here. Those people that have useful posts .it can be possible that who do hard work to make useful posts hired on this forum.

We all have both similar and very different needs, at the beginning, it may be more of a passive income entry, but in the future, it could become a very profitable form of work, the focus is given to each one.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

I think it will be a full time job if Cryptotalk start paying more which will be enough to fulfil our daily needs. The present earnings from this website are not much enough to take it as a full time job. 

• +2 1

In my opinion it is still difficult to become crypto as a full time job, because a job in crypto has uncertain income, if only used as a part time job we can still have a steady income from a main job if the crypto market is bearish. The crypto market has had a bear market for a long time, so if we leave our main job it will actually make the family economy decline.

• +1 1