Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

On 11/11/2020 at 10:00 PM, Cryptonas said:

It is already a full time job as for me, because I don't have any other job apart from this one, beside I think there is another work that will help people, most especially students. Am sure 99% of the population in this forum are students. I this forum is already a full time job for we students.

Well, you have some point buddy bu this forum is not a 100% full time job, this is just a source of money which is having a small profit, you can considered it as a full time job if this forum gives $11 every day.

• +5 1

My friend,  i also thought that one time it is a full time jobs.  People can get help from this platform all time.  In future,  it develops more to help us        

It is already a full time job if you see yourself as a trader and spend all your day in front of your computer making trades. you are your own boss but the only difference from a regular job is that your salary is not guaranteed . if you make a mistake in your job, you don't get paid that day even you can lose great deals of money. so yes it is considered a job and a very risky one at that  

If that takes place maybe they provide handiest in constrained wide variety. The member with loads of knowledge in crypto foreign money might be employed. So im start collecting understanding now approximately crypto currency and make investments bitcoin.

My friend you are right the crypto is the full time job in features. The provide us huge amount of knowledge and information. The crypto is very important for students. It is very helpfull for students. 

Cryuptu is a great site as a part time job. It is a great site especially for students. They can earn some money besides getting education.  It will be useful for a living but it will not help you as much as a profession.  However, the lessons learned from this forum will help you a lot.

I was thinking of doing the same in the future.  However, it seems that I need to create a lot of money-making fryp crypto so that I can employ them full time. But for me, I will never stop doing it because I believe it will be effective one day.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with OP's topic as it has been like that for me since Bitcoin has emerged after 2017.

You can profit from a different amount of ways and you have to know that you are willing to risk your funds into cryptocurrencies first before joining such full time job with virtual currencies.

You can be posting here, investing, trading, gambling, fauceting, do almost anything that gives you profit over time and is able to pay all your bills and give you some additional gains for real life products as well.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

At that time he is a  part time job . Maybe in future it will grow and people take it as  a  full time job  and help youself and other  people and cryptotalk .This will depend upon cryptotalk growing.

At that time he is a  part time job . Maybe in future it will grow and people take it as  a  full time job  and help youself and other  people and cryptotalk .This will depend upon cryptotalk growing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes hope so crypto Will gonna to be a full-time job in future because day by days it's demand increase and many of the people take interest on it, join this platform and also work on it....many of people take good experience from this and Also take knowledge about the cryptocurrency and other many things..

As the cryptocurrencies is on the trend in rhe digital marketing. I thought it would be a full time job in a short time . My friend also does trades on some exchange with a hufes investment in some coins, he considers this a full time job and he earn a  handsome amount asa profit in trading day by day . As he considers it as a full time job i thinks in a very short time everyone should consider it as a full time job . 

this crypto will gonna be a full time job in future because more and more people showing interest about cryptocurrency and if ever the time has come that this is full time job it must increase the price value of bitcoin. 

crypto is a golden chance for students to become financially independent ...Its a good part time job but its the peak of happines when it will become full time job ....Staying at home you can earn more through crypto world

Yes it is possible because we are here to earn and also it's give us so much good plate from to earning  in part time work .so  i think it will be full time work .

I think if the Talk coin rate is much higher and the pay for posts does not decrease, then it is quite likely that it will be possible to earn the average salary in the countries on a stable basis. So everything is real, depends on the price and the reward for the time of work!

if this crypto will gonna be a full time job in future because more and more people showing interest about cryptocurrency and if ever the time has come that this is full time job. 

if this crypto will gonna be a full time job in future because more and more people showing interest about cryptocurrency and if ever the time has come that this is full time job  

My friend, it can happen exactly because cryptocurrency is such a website has been created on which a lot of crying has started working and in the coming times there can be a huge platform and we can earn money on this platform. 

Yes I agree crypto currency is wrise day by day in future crypto in high level and and then give full day job . Many sites makes based on crypto in future many trading and business are depending on crypto..

Maybe if this happens we will see a huge amount of unuseful posts and topics because all people will do everything to have just money, so I dont think so, this forum must be the greatest one ever which have the best topics and the best members ever.

Cryptocurrency activities can be absorbing and time-consuming, but it has the advantage that it is done online from home or another place, you do not have to attend any work with strict hours. Currently it can take us a few hours to carry out the activities that we have in the cryptographic world, but as we move forward it will take more time. It all depends on the activities in which we are working or investing.

We cannot allocate this forum for students who have extra time, but according to my belief, this forum would not have been at this level if there were no people who devoted all their time to service, so it was as such of a good level.

Hy mates I want to ask that if you are not busy in some other work you adopted this forum as full time job and a great work it's process is so easy 

• +4 1

21 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

I really sincerely do think that cryptotalk can never be a full time job, to me it will continue to be a side hustle of getting something as an addition to what ever is our means of earning @Mubiflow

@Muktarysule very true it can never be anybody full time job because this can't not cater for anybody need we are all busy in one way or the other but we have to do this in other to relive us in some parts of our self