Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Hi there good meetings yes it is not ideal thing to do to buy a Bitcoin with credit card because it is already a credit card and you will end up buying lots huge amount of money from Bitcoin so it is not very ideal and you should if you who want to buy Bitcoin you should convert your money into digital and then why did I hope you understand what I'm going to say I'm good luck

Many private exchange platforms allow you to buy bitcoins with credit cards. However, it is not always reliable or easy. There is always the possibility of being duped. Buying this currency from a legitimate platform, on the other hand, is very secure. And one of them is Yobit. I buy and sell cryptocurrencies with my credit card. So I believe you can do ghat and earn a decent amount of money while shopping safely on Yobit.

Of course, my friends, it is not an easy thing because there are many countries that prohibit digital currencies and credit cards, and many banks do not allow them to work as well.

It is not easy to buy Bitcoin with a credit card due to the regulations in place in many countries around Bitcoins, which is why they prohibit any cryptocurrency purchase transactions.  It is better to buy cash instead of using your bank cards.  You can use other methods to purchase private bitcoins

I learned about crypto currency over the internet, but I can't cash out my bitcoins because I'm staking them; the only way to cash out is to re-charge my phone and sell the balance:classic laugh:, I first won bitcoins through faucets and airdrops because they provided good amounts of BTC back in the day, but later on I started doing other things, and the first forum where I got opportunity was bitcointalk.com.

Dear friend @Ikram Ch @Jafar155 @Abdulrafay39 it is not easy to buy Bitcoin with PayPal depending on your credit card or your jurisdiction. Because such transactions can be easily reversed through a phone call to the chargebacks of the card company. Since it is difficult to prove a product change hands in bitcoin transfer, exchanges avoid this payment method and most private sellers do not. Thank you 

Hi dear gratings yes Bitcoin is not easy to buy with credit card because some countries didn't recognise Bitcoin currency so if some countries are easy to buy and some country is not easy to because some countries still banned Bitcoin cryptocurrency in their country

It is safer to buy bitcoin with fiat money and then cash it in. Some countries are not funded, which is why any crypto currency purchases are blocked. It is preferable to pay in cash rather than using your credit card.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members

yes you are right I agree with you it is a little difficult you have to learn a little bit from someone because this work is very difficult if you can learn then you can read here serial number topics or beginner section if you want to read and learn

Hello dear, this is the reason why it is useful for this site because of this you can also get the bitcoin currency, they will cancel your card and your account as well, so it needs more safety and we need bitcoins with a credit card Thank you very much

But I know plenty about it, including how difficult it is to create a legitimate and stable account there. For me, this is fresh and valuable material. Thank you. I haven't dealt with PayPal entirely.

Yeah i also feel so that there are many complications that come when we try to purchase cryptocurrencies by credit card. But once it can be purchased then it becomes easy for the person but and sell and invest Bitcoins.

im staking it only way to cash out is recharging my phone and sell the balance:classic_laugh: , first time i earned bitcoins through faucets and airdrops because back in a days they offered good amount of BTC , later on i started doing other thing , first forum where i got opportunity was bitcointalk

Useful or interesting

+3

Useful or interesting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play

Thanks friend for sharing this wonderful information bitcoin is more value able currency and if we buy it with credit card we take risk because many sites are not legit you become victim of scammers but if you want to buy this be aware from scammers and do complete research on it.

Dear mate to be honest I never try to buy bitcoin with credit card So, I do not help you and cannot give you proper answer about this issue. I read comments on your post and gain information from them I think only experienceable member help you who already buy a lot of bitcoin using credit card.