All you need to know about yobit - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Yes my friend . Yobit is reliable and reliable although there are some problems. This platform through which we can convert the satoshis that we get into a dollar or any other currency and then we can transfer it to our bank account. You can also do trade, investment and so on.

Since I joined and linked my yobit account with that of my cryptotalk account I hardly log in to my yobit account but anytime I do I've noticed that most coin on it are already dead and are the majority of the coin listed in investbox for investment but the site is very good when compared to other crypto wallet.

Yobit is waller where from we get our cryptotalk payment. But yobit can be use for different purpose. Yobit consider safe and secure wallet then other. We can start trading and use investbox facility. So if we get our earning from cryptotalk then we can start trading on yobit. 

Hello friend, there are many ways to profit through the Internet, but the yobit platform is one of the most secure and reliable platforms

Dear friend, there can be three ways to earn in this forum, including investment and Spain, writing comments and posts, and then collecting Satoshi and investing with them

Yobit platform is the only way to collect the profits that you earn from the forum. Therefore, you have to link your account on the Yobit platform where you get Bitcoin and you get 1000 satoshi on every useful post and get a positive evaluation in the forum.

After registering on the Yobit platform, you have to enter the link and link your account in Crypto Talk with your Yobit account, put your email address that you registered with in Crypto Talk in the place specified for it, get the UID code for your account and start earning money from making posts.

They have their minimum investment and their maximum investment but if you wanna stop investing, you can still close the investment timer

Its hard to explain in words how yobit works just youtube it and watch there because its hard to describe yobit how it work and how its functions.

I am new in this field but according to my information you can earn money by trading cryptocurrencies or by publishing useful posts or through your referral link

I think that for beginners (I checked it on my little experience), the Yobit exchange is best suited! It turned out to be most convenient for me! I tried the binans exchange, in general it seemed somehow complicated).

I do not want to give you unconfirmed ideas, but I honestly know that it is a wallet through which you can trade money or transfer currencies through it and it is one of the oldest and most trusted exchanges on internet sites.

Regarding the characteristics of cryptocurrency exchange, YoBit is one of the most user-friendly cryptocurrency trading platforms from the CIS. This is facilitated by the support of popular payment systems , a large selection of cryptocurrencies and registration

Yobit is the best exchange market for cryptocurrencies. You can trade cryptocurrencies and make buying and selling operations through it. And you can make money by investing currencies here in Yobit.

• +2 1

Dear friend @Yousefsaker @Wiko Nurdian @Jaripishov I started my contact with the crypto world. Quite simple input output of funds, both crypto and fiat, a huge variety of trading pairs, a simple interface, everything is displayed on one page. One of the smallest trading fees. Lots of free airdrops and coins. You can trade in small amounts. There are a lot of educational videos on YouTube. In general, not all benefits can be counted. Thank you 

Yobit is a forum where you can exchange he Satoshi you received to BTC and also you can withdraw the BTC on that same platform when you wish to make transactions

You can trade your earned bitcoin here in cryptotalk yobit. When you link the platform to the forum, your profit will be transferred form the forum to it. You exchange your money from youbit it's safe and secure exchange.

You can see from the youtube that how to use it and also to be added that yobit is a such app for trade and also earning money. 

There are many great advantages provided by the Yobit platform, as it is an integrated platform that supports a large number of various cryptocurrencies, with the possibility of investing it at a high daily interest and thus increasing our profits in an easy and fast way.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right we all know about the cryptocurrency and about your exchanges on the internet exchanges are very important when you have the money in the cryptocurrency to exchange it in your national money

You can trade your earned BTC here from Cryptotalk to Yobit. You can also invest there. This is the most important way to make money on the Yobit platform thank you to everyone.   

No, he is not the only one, but he is the best in my opinion
Because it provides an easy-to-handle interface
It also deals with a large number of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Well I want thank you for this post because since I started here all of the people are talking about yobit and I was not understanding anything . but from what I read here you can trade coins or invest in their coins to gain profit

Yobit is a platform for trading cryptocurrencies, you can save the money you earn from the forum inside it and buy other currencies in exchange for the bitcoin that you own, and it is safe that no one can steal your money from it.