All you need to know about yobit - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Welcome my friend, it is certainly not the only way to earn profits, when you advance in the work and gain experience, you will be ready to start investing and trading, there is a so-called airdrop, some adopt it as a source of income, but it is often fraudulent and insincere, but this forum is considered a springboard for other business  Bigger, so focus on it

Hey mate,this is the most important way to make way on the yobit plattforum,i also learn here lots of think from here it will helpful for you, exchanges your currency here and you can invest our money.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:11 PM, Satishmolankar said:

In yobit exchange their are three ways to earn first is this forum which we are using for posts an earn second is the investbox of the yobit exchange and third is the free coins which we can earn with yobit exchange 

Bro you miss the most informant fact of Yobit exchange that you can earn from trading you can earn on trading (buying and selling ) coins .

About your first question, this forum is powered by yobit exchange.. So the one and inly way to receive your currencies is from yobit exchange! And about yobit..it's hard to explain everything here and you should see sime useful videos to learn how to use it well. But be sure yobit is really easy to used for everyone!

Yobit is a platform for trading cryptocurrencies, and it is also a platform for withdrawing money that we obtain from our work on the forum, so it is necessary to create an account on the yobit platform

The best portfolio for trading and investing is yobit, and it has proven its worth at it
It is one of the safest and most reliable wallets, based on the experience of others

Hello, dear friend.
Of course there are a lot of other ways to profit, but this forum is for beginners who want to gain experience and learn in this wide field 
Good luck.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Yes my friend in my opinion there is only one way to get your earnings from the forum and which is youbit exchange. After connecting your account with youbit exchange you are able to get your earnings easily. It is the easy way to get your earnings. And if I m wrong and there is another way to get your earnings then plz guide me also. But in my  opinion the youbit is very good  and trustable to get your earnings. 

• +1 1

This forum is a Bitcoin producer. To save the coins you need YOBIT, please complete 100 posts, because after that, you will earn 30000 per day. When 100 posts are completed, please register for YOBIT immediately and then you can proceed in it Many operations investments, etc.

Hello my friend, the yobit platform is one of the most important cryptocurrency trading platforms on the Internet through which you can buy and sell bitcoin in the dollar or euro currency, and the currency that you can trade in against all currencies on the site is the currency of Bitcoin only and the site's support is excellent and currently it works well for deposits, withdrawals and trading in an excellent way.

My dear friend, there are many electronic wallets, but Yobit is the best wallet for use and trading in encrypted currencies because it has a security system that is difficult to penetrate and its characteristic of converting the encrypted currency into a digital currency that you can withdraw at any time and the transfer process within this wallet takes the lowest conversion rate

Yes, your statement is pretty much understandable because if someone is really interesting in working here on this crypto talk forum, he can't deny the fact that yobit account is equally important because we need to withdraw our money using the yobit platform but we are working on crypto talk forum . Yobit provides us mode of currency exchange so, it is equally important.

• +3 1

There are many tutorial video on the youtube and google you can search, use yobit wallet it is the best in my opinion to earn money.

No, my friend, I do not think that there is such a forum. There are many sites that provide posts, but I do not think that we can make money through them because they are only profit-seeking sites. Thank you.

• +5 1

Three ways to win it first is this forum we use to participate, the second is the yobit exchange investment fund and the third is the free coins that we can earn and they have the minimum investment and the maximum of their investment but if you want to stop investing, you can still close the temporary investment

• +2 1

My friend there are many ways to withdraw but the best one is the Yobit platform .

You can profit by investing in it and it gives you many options in order to collect your profits and more.

If you want to learn about it, I advise you to learn on YouTube.

The fastest way to understand how to exchange currency and invest.

I am also new but I will give you a little bit of my knowledge about this thing at the beginning as I understand that yobit is a company producing BTC and according to my understanding it is very trustworthy and safe I personally have not tried but all who have worked with it praise its advantages and ease of exchange on it is

Yobit is a exchange platform where we change our crypto coins into any other currency which we can use in our real life because the currency which we earn from this platform is digital currency which can never be touched so we need to change it before using also in this platform we can see our all the details of our posts. 

Hello dear friend, the first way to get money on the yobit platform is this forum, and then invest in the platform fund and then trade inside it. Thank you dear friend. Good luck. 

Yeah, as I agree as true with one that we must know about Yobit Exchanger and even discovered. Earnings are necessary to obtain the application, even though we could easily make money through investments.

Hello my dear ... I hope you are well.
When we joined this forum, we all took a major step, which is linking the CryptoTalk account with the Yobit account in order to transfer Satoshi and Bitcoin to our wallet within the yobit, and this is the first method.
There is also a method for transferring funds via the investment fund in Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello, my friend, you have to create an account in Yobit and link it to your account on the forum, because profits automatically go there, and there you can trade or keep them.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, the yobit platform is a great platform and many people work with it because it contains many advantages at work and because it is also possible for you to invest in it, trade and reap profits, but you must learn from this platform in order to reach the success that will help you gain profits and knowledge

• +3 1

Investbox, exchanging, or this site. what's more, you can acquire free coins from Yobit consistently. you can simply look through additional on the stage

There are many ways to earn money from the wallet, including working in this forum, or investing money that you collect, or playing backlash in order to get money, but you must have money to play dice