Bitcoin wallets - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin wallets

15 hours ago, Encianash said:

As far as I know, Blockchain Wallet does not provide an opportunity to work with all ERC-20 tokens, and therefore, in comparison with MEW and Metamask, it clearly loses in this. Further, a fairly good and reliable Trust Wallet is multicurrency and, in addition to all ERC-20 tokens, it can also store coins from other blockchains, which gives it a significant advantage over Mew and Metamask, which only work with ERC-20 tokens. Here you just need to understand for what specific purposes this or that wallet is needed, maybe. they all have pros and cons. For example, the disadvantage of Trust Wallet is that it is mobile and cannot be launched in a PC browser, but MEW with Metamask are very convenient in this regard.

This topic is about bitcoin wallet, not ERC-20 wallet, MEW and metamask wallet that you mentioned can not support bitcoin, MEW is the official wallet for ethereum platform while metamask wallet is also for ERC-20 tokens. But trust wallet support bitcoin.

For Bitcoin wallet, I recommend to use Coinbase wallet.

Because Coinbase wallet have secure system than any other wallet.

You can also transfer bitcoin with 0 fee within coinbase users.

I'm using Exodus and Trust Wallet right now, they're safe and there's no problem with them, I recommend! You can try different options to understand what suits you

exodus is an excellent portfolio, it is safe, practical and has been on the market for a long time, I have not had problems changing my bitcoin there, it is a good recommendation. 

On 10/1/2019 at 6:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

The wallets I have used so far:

~ Bitcoin core

~ Electrum

~ BitPay

~ Blockchain.com

~ Ledger nano S

I do not recommend BitPay and blockchain.com to anyone. 

blockchain or coinbase, they are very easy to use, they also have cryptocurrency swap integrated into their platforms

On 10/10/2019 at 12:16 AM, magical956 said:

Electrum is my preferred bitcoin wallet, I don't want to download the whole chain as I don't have space anymore because it's consuming a huge size to my disk.

blockchain is a good app to work from the browser without downloading anything, although there is also an android version

Actualmente estoy usando blockchain, es una billetera muy simple de usar, en la cual tienes acceso a la mayoría de las monedas digitales, además de que su seguridad es excelente, podrías guardar tu bitcoin ahí y estar tranquilo porque tu Bitcon estará a salvo.

There are many btc wallets in the market. some of them are fake and doing scam with people but maximum of them are good and secured. i like to store my btc in trust wallet because the wallet is very much secured.

Currently they have a very large variety of wallets for Bitcoin, among which can be classified in two aspects, cold and hot wallets, the last mentioned being the best for their protection since it is a hardwar in the form of a pendrive which does it an excellent option.

• +5 1

Cool post, it is really a good thing to share the wallets that we are using to see what to be trusted.

Electrum is indeed the best bitcoin wallet as you don't need to sync the whole blockchain of bitcoin, I also recommend this one as my primary choice of desktop wallet.

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Misty135 said:

There are many BTC wallets on the market.  Some of them are fake and scamming people but most of them are good and safe.  I want to keep my BTCT in a trust wallet because the wallet is much more secure.

There are wallets that are for scammers, that I why we need to use old and reputed wallets. Trust wallet is one of the best online wallet but it is online while it is not recommended for holding high amount of cryptocurrencies. For high amount, hardware wallet will be good. 

• +3 1

There are many BTC wallets such as Waves, Matemask, Trust wallet etc. These three are the most preferred among them. They are quality projects. I recommend that you withdraw your cryptos to wallets as there is a high risk of being stolen from exchanges.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the best bitcoin wallet is electrum wallet.  the wallet is very much secured and safe for storing btc. they have build an excellent wallet for the community.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I use Blockchain for a long time. Looks good, works good. 2FA can be enabled. It's enough for me. But I'm gonna try electrum, because a lot of good reviews.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best Bitcoin wallet for IOS is bitwallet  hands down keys are stored on device set yer own fees supports only 3 currencies is the drawback BTC LTC and eth 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I use electrum and I discover it the most effortless to utilize. The others are additionally very acceptable. Particularly the bitcoin center wallet in the event that you use it right it is the most secure one ever made. On the off chance that security is the thing that you are after go with the center. On the off chance that you search for essentially go with electrum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There аrе mаnу btс wаllеt іn the mаrkеt nоw. аll of thеm mobile truѕt wаllеt іѕ vеrу muсh ѕесurеd tо me аnd аlѕо еаѕу tо ассеѕѕ. 

• +2 1

There are many wallets for bitcoin wallet. Among them, there are many more good wallets. However, I use yobit wallet. You can use the wallet as you wish. However, this yobit wallet is always good.  This will allow you to use your wallet or BTC to keep everything safe.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is a good reference for newcomers, as Bitcoin wallets have become one of the matters that occupy many workers in the field of cryptocurrency exchange, and the wallet is the most important way in which to preserve encrypted digital currencies, and it is considered that hardware wallets are the most secure types of wallets that can be used without an Internet connection.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Currently in this ecosystem of the world of wallets for cryptocurrencies there is a very wide variety of software that allows us to safeguard it, but in the first instance we have to know that this is classified into two classes of portfolios: hot and cold calls, hot ones are Those that we can find on the internet and cold wallets are those that are supported by hardware, the last mentioned being the safest for the safeguarding of your crypto assets.

Уже давно слышал про этот телефон, но так ни разу и не видел. Конечно прикольно что можно переключаться между режимами андроид и блокчейн всего одним нажатием кнопки. Но после подробного изучения я понял, что функционал телефона еще сыроват, но в вполне уже достоин как для первого такого телефона.

•