How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Hello my friend, if you mean in your words how to receive the profits then you must link your YoBiT account to the cryptoTalk account and you will wait a week after completing the first hundred posts to start receiving profits, of course knowing that positive reputation points are necessary to receive profits, I wish success to all.

• +1 1

When you've already reached 100 posts, go to yobit.net/en/payperpost and begin creating a profile with much the same email address that you are using on cryptotalk. So go to yobit.net/en/payperpost and input your Username, and you're sorted.

To withdraw earned funds in bitcoins from the Yobit exchange, you need to click on the button, Withdraw funds, which is located on the Yobit exchange itself....!!!

Hello my friend, all you have to do is log in to the yobit platform, then link your crypto account to the platform, then get a positive evaluation of your posts and automatically you will be paid.

In the first place you will compose 100 valuable distributions, and after that the site pays you for each distribution you compose on the site and up to thirty posts each day and the site doesn't pay you for in excess of thirty distributions each day.

Well, in fact, I can say that you now know how to work on Yobit .. But we can provide information to new beginners .. After completing 100 publications, you must create an account on yobit.net .. and then register your email account on the site .. Follow the instructions To create an account and then create 20 daily paid comments, you can benefit from the payment after the first week of your first post .. I hope that I have provided a benefit that everyone can get .. I wish you good luck my friend.

Hello my friend, you should initially write 100 comments and then write 20 comments per day ... Your posts should be important, attractive and interesting to others, and you must read and abide by the laws to avoid being blocked and gain a good reputation through the likes you get ... Good luck everyone

First and foremost, I would like to welcome you here and inform you that once you have posted your useful 100 comments, you should register for a yobit account, which is very important for you, and then your income will begin. Begin by logging in with the email address and password you created when you signed up for YoBit.

After you've reached 100 posts, go to yobit.net/en/payperpost and register an account with the same email address that you used on cryptotalk. Then go to yobit.net/en/payperpost and enter your ID, and you're done.

You must first complete 100 posts and your earnings will start, and you have to link the Talc crypto account with the Yubi account and the money is sent to it, and then the money is converted into cash to get it due to the difficulty of withdrawing the bitcoin currency. You need that.

I am also a new member in this forum and I think that we cannot withdraw from this platform because after completing a hundred posts, we will write twenty posts on a daily basis and we will get our profits from this platform after seven days, and in order for you, my friend, to get a more accurate answer, I advise you to contact the help team in order to They give you the most correct and reliable answer

After completing our first 100 posts we need to complete our daily tasks means 20 posts every day and then we can withdraw our money after 7 days through yobit platform by trading or buy any other coins which we can use. 

After completing 100 publications in the forum, you must write 20 useful publications and get a reputation in order to receive remuneration . You will get 200 Satoshi for each post . In order to get your payments, you must go to the Ubit platform and register with the CryptoTalk campaign with the same email that you registered at the CryptoTalk Forum . You can do this through link  yobit.net/en/payperpost .

click send to my balance every day or when you want , for withdraw from Yobit ltc they take just 4 cent. Good luck..

If your intention was to withdraw cryptocurrencies from Yobit, that is easy, and all you have to do is connect your cryptotalk account on Yobit, and you will get the coins that you earned from the cryptotalk on the Yobit platform.

You can withdraw from yobit easily friend it is not too much difficult. I want to tell you that you have to exchange your bitcoin to your currency and then you have to withdraw it to your address where you want such as payeer or blockchain wallet.

It's a very good topic for beginners and a valuable information to have. 

I have read the comments and they were simple to understand. 

Thank you all for sharing and support beginners. 

First, a good amount must be collected in order to be worth the withdrawal, and then choose the appropriate currency for withdrawal. Usually we use litecoin or Ripple for withdrawal because its fees are low, and then enter the wallet box and choose the currency that we want to withdraw and put the address of this currency and just a time and the currencies will arrive.

When you finish completing the first 100 posts and start receiving payments, just link the cryptocurrency account to the yobit account and click the Withdraw Fund button and so you will receive your money

Okay, thanks for your fair message. I'll work on that. Okay, good to meet you on this awesome forum. I look forward to seeing more posts from you. I really appreciate that, but I'm not familiar with bitcoin wallets. Can I use trust wallet as well?

Hello my dear in the event that you have linked your personal account with the forum, you will not take any action to withdraw, because the process of converting to Yobit will be automatic without any interference. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes there is a proper method to withdraw money after earning,but there is a parricular policy as before hundred post comments you cant get or withdraw money so you have to give review of minimum hundred posts then further your reviews will help you to earn money and you will withdraw it from account.

my friend you can withdraw your money from yobit to any of your wallet if you have any you can transfer your money to bank account also.

I am new user in this crytotalk  field.i don't have any information about this after comleting 100 useful comments.so i request you share your ideas.

Welcome my dear friend to this forum 

After you ve completed your hundred comments, you ll start earning money. 

When you only have a sum of money you have to enter the withdrawal section and put your bitcoin

- And be careful when you put your information in the wallet, because if you make a mistake, your money will go to someone else.