How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

I think you know that to urge payment from here you would like to have a yobit account and enroll your email within the cryptotalk campaign page. After completing 100 post you'll get conversation tokens for each post. Conversation exchange is open presently. So you would like to trade in btc. As btc pull back charge is tall i propose to trade the btc in ltc .At that point pull back your finance to your wallet. As straightforward as that.

That's a very nice question dear. Firstly you have to create a yobit account you can go with you wallet, after that you can checked the zero balance so that you can easily find your coins, and then you can now click the withdraw button and putting your wallet address on it,then you finally send.

Hello my friend I am new here. First of all congratulations complete your 100 post . I have no idea in your topic because not complete my first 7 days i am waiting for receiveing my payment. But I trust it. I prefer to all students join Crypto platform..

Hello dear how are you.i hope you are good. Thank you sharing good information.we have know How will i withdraw from yobit.it is easy for us.at first you have to complete your 100 post then you will write minimum 20 comment per day.after 7 days, you will go your yobit wallet.and withdrow your money.thank you.

I haven't reach this level yet but I know it will look very easy for me why did I said so, because I always do research and follow the guidelines of the forum in every single thing I want to do here,or ask and confirm from the newbies and I think this will be very important for us to apply.

Once you complete your 100 posts you will be able to connect your cryptotalk account to your yobit account where you will have you BTC balance you can withdraw then or you can trade them as well. 

• +4 1

It is a easy way. Don't worry about it you can withdraw your money any other wellet like coin base, trust wellet,block chain etc. If you do understand easily then you can see videos on YouTube it helps you alot.

After seeing this post I went to ask yug.net exchange for some ideas about it from there you will first go to yobit.net site and from there your You can view your coins by entering the wallet option, select your coin withdrawal from there and you can withdraw by entering the address you want to take.

You can draw easily click on btc and convert into other coin such as litcoin ,because it have low charge on litcoin. After that put the amount which you want to draw and want to exchange into other coin and click now amount is read for draw it up to you you want to draw on same wallet and want to transfer to other wallet address. 

• +5 1

you can withdraw in yobit paybypost page. after complete first 100 post. This is your trail where you learn and your post check if you make wrong post then you received a warring point and this is bad for you if you received a warning point in the start.Work for good and done every work according to the crypto talk section.

• +1 1

that's means  where you'll find currency pairs. And besides, how much do you have? And in order to make a withdrawal, you press the currency to be withdrawn.And you'll see a withdrawal.Copy the text thats all

Welcome on this platform Dear if you have complete the 100 comments than start doing comments 20 to 25 on daily basis . You will get paid after every seven days . Hope so you will follow my advice . good luck for future 

Dear if you registered your crypto account with yobit already then just go to yobit and click on wallet section in this section you can withdraw your money easily but the fee on btc is very high so I recommend you to change btc into another currency whose fees is low

• +4 1

Hi there, first you have to complete 100 posts on cryptotalk. Then you can access your pay through your Yobit account that is linked with cryptotalk. There are a wide variety of options after that. You can send your earnings to your Bitcoin balance on yobit and then withdraw it or trade it.

Well after completing the 100 comments you have to wait 7 days for receiving the earnings. When it gets send to btc. And convert to other coins, I suggest litecoins. And send to your bank account.

First of all you have to done 100 posts which is basically trail posts after that you should have to post 20 useful post daily through which you can earn BTC. After completing 100 useful post make a account on yobit and link your cryptotalk account with yobit and transfer your money.

Thank you for bringing this topic out my friend. I just finish my 100 comments and I was wondering how I will withdraw after they send my token to yobit. But going through the comments and replies of the senior members here have gotten the understanding. Thanks to all our senior members.

Honestly, i myself don't know the method of withdrawing cryptocurrency. The method is difficult and so much complicated and i am unable to understand this so i ask one of my friends to withdraw money for me and it is going great. 

I hope that you will know the method for withdrawing payments.

To make withdrawal of your currency in yobit exchange sites it is simple. First and famous, check the withdrawal fees of coins you will like to withdraw to your own personal wallet. XRP or LTC are good options. Then further exchange your earned talk in your balance to BTC. And then search for XRP and click on buy. Then use your XRP address to withdraw your wallet for savings or sell to your local exchange sites

Hey dear friend! You can withdraw your money through yobit very easily.first connect your cryptotalk account with yobit account..then you receive your daily incom you just have to click on the option."send to my balance"then exchange your coin into Ltc or other coin which have to low transcation fee.

Have a nice day dear.

• +3 1

First I congratulate you on successfully completing the 100 posts milestone. Withdrawal from yobit is very easy. You just need to send your btc to your wallet. Then you can withdraw in btc if you want to but I advise you not to do so as the withdrawal fee on btc is very high. This is because btc has the highest price in the market and it is rising since the decade. You should first convert it to lite coin or ethereum. Withdrawal fee on other coins is very low compared to btc. Then you can go to the withdrawal section and click on the negative (-) sign to withdraw money. 

You can change your earning through any exchange which you prefer the most go and change your earning in real cash currency form which one you want 

Login to the Jobit account to get the working coin at Kipto, you click the balance button, then you can exchange your coins for other valuable currencies such as litcoin.  It has coins as per the rules without any difficulty.

You will get paid after 100 posts crypto. And get all that payment through yobit. You can withdraw that money through btc. When you start getting paid each day, you click on send to btc. Because it will make your money safe

When you get your crypto balance on your yobit cryptotalk campaign. Then you send your crypto on your main balance, after this you need to trade crypto with ltc. Because ltc withdrawal fee is so low than other coin. Now you click on the wallet option and withdraw your crypto on your wallet.